SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2

Post by notarose Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:17 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Maybe I am the only one, but I have such a hard time "seeing" the Jillian from Ed's season to now.  I know she had work done on her nose but to me she really looks very different.  The hot dog picture made me think about it again.

Eyebrows are dramatically different and IMO eyebrows are a major feature. Personally I think the current eyebrow trend has a cut&paste effect making so many people look alike instead of just enhancing an individual’s natural shape.
Also, she has minimal facial movement.

Jillian has accomplished much in her professional life and her family life appears happy. yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:35 pm

@notarose Nailed it on the cut and paste eyebrows. Hubby and I comment on this with the female newscasters! Jillian must have gotten the same template!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:54 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@notarose Nailed it on the cut and paste eyebrows. Hubby and I comment on this with the female newscasters! Jillian must have gotten the same template!

They remind me of fake moustaches except 2 and higher up rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:37 am

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Efo3GqrWAAAMbqF
Jillian Harris @jillianharris
I can't believe that our sweet boy is 4 years old!! Today on the blog, I am sharing all about our small and intimate celebration for Leo's birthday and my two biggest challenges for pulling it off!! Can you guess what those challenges were!? jillianharris.com/leos-4th-birth… pic.twitter.com/sEJ6fPDaan
https://mobile.twitter.com/jillianharris/media/grid?idx=3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:01 am

Happy 4th birthday Leo!
hbbanner

Decorated in Jillian style, wow, love it!

Here is the link to her blog.

https://jillianharris.com/leos-4th-birthday-a-transformers-party-recap/

Here is the direct link to her IG. I wonder what happened to Justin??

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEAhnral5oC/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:29 pm

I wonder what happened to Justin too... scratch
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:23 pm

Leo looks as if his physique takes after Jillian moreso than Justin. His blonde hair is so so attractive!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IIRC she got a nose job because of a comment on SM. I remember reading somewhere she had broken her nose a few times in the past, so the nose job actually made her look like she used to look like. She's gained a couple of pounds, which IMO she looks better.

I'm a fan of hers because of her energy and how many things she has on the go. I love her decorating style.  

I am not a fan of her lighter coloured hair. I like the darker shade much better.

I totally agree.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:59 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/650c43f5-b698-4bad-8e79-8328574cae78
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:29 pm

blu, thanks for posting Jill's interview. She remains my favorite bachelorette with her big heart, persevering spirit, and down-to-earth relatability. She's still one of the most positive people in the franchise, imo, and so supportive of other women.

Listening to her recount her personal and professional history was really interesting, imo. Some really great tips for how to succeed in business, one of them being her favorite quote by Gretzky, "You miss 100% of the shots that you don't take." Her persistent belief in her ideas helped her manifest quite a life.

It sounds like Rachel and Becca are interviewing former Bachelorettes in a bit of an homage to those who came before. It'll be fun to follow along. PINKHEART

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:39 pm

Much to my surprise, Jill's full season is currently on Hulu (as is Andi's). I got to relive some of my favorite Jill/Reid moments over the weekend (I'd forgotten how emotional both of them were at the ATFR.). Reid showing up at the FRC will always be one of best Bach/ette moments, imo. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:21 pm

Check out this front porch! and of course little Annie in the snow.  Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2 - Page 6 1f60d

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFykXOpNXK/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion #2

+19
bluwavz
Billysmom
veg_out
BuckeyeGal
TrishB