SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BlackHalo Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:49 pm

I'm trying to be excited for me them but meh. This may be another season i just tune out midway through because the winner is too obvious. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:52 pm

@BlackHalo
I am not sure I am going to tune in other than being "here". It seems very Walter Mitty.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:10 pm

Becca and Garrett do look cute together.  Both appear comfortable in front of crowd.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:21 pm

I love that this is the 2nd time we've seen Garrett run his fingers through Beccas's hair. IMO, he's definitely into her from both dates we've seen footage from.

I'm looking forward to getting to know him. He seems like my kinda guy with his hobbies and normal lifestyle. I think he has a lot of potential to complete Becca's life. JMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:HTD's are suppose to give the lead a glimpse into the contestants life. Unless tractors and the Transit Centre has some meaning to Garrett, IMO it seems uneventful to me.

Rachel's guys had great HTD's, basketball, salsa dancing, market shopping, JoJo's HTD Luke had an outdoor family get together with over 40 people IIRC, Chase, winter activities in Colorado, Jordan, high school, compare that to this Transit Centre with "quick" filming?

But, this was Garrett’s life growing up. My husband is from a rural farming community. My first go home to meet the parents the big attraction in town was the community open air shelter with picnic tables and the playground. That was his childhood.

As long as HTDs are to the family we will occasionally get some really small and or rural HTDs. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:32 pm

This also isn’t Garrett’s home anymore just where he grew up correct?Doesn’t he have family also in Reno?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:HTD's are suppose to give the lead a glimpse into the contestants life. Unless tractors and the Transit Centre has some meaning to Garrett, IMO it seems uneventful to me.

Rachel's guys had great HTD's, basketball, salsa dancing, market shopping, JoJo's HTD Luke had an outdoor family get together with over 40 people IIRC, Chase, winter activities in Colorado, Jordan, high school, compare that to this Transit Centre with "quick" filming?

But, this was Garrett’s life growing up. My husband is from a rural farming community. My first go home to meet the parents the big attraction in town was the community open air shelter with picnic tables and the playground. That was his childhood.

As long as HTDs are to the family we will occasionally get some really small and or rural HTDs. JMO.

All I knew is the filming was taking place at a transit centre, a bus depot, a key to the city was being given, a tractor was suppose to be there, and ad's asking for people to join them for a quick filming segment. Nothing told me it had anything to do with Garrett or that Garrett had anything to do with the transit centre or the tractor.

Those few seconds looked like fun. They kissed because what else are they suppose to do when they are being screamed at to kiss. They look cute together. She seems to be comfortable with all of the F4 IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:40 pm

I believe Garett’s parents are still in Manteca and there is a family farm. I believe his brother is out of California and is a EMS helicopter pilot. There was a cute exchange between his brother and garret on instagram before filming. On a helicopter pic Garrett commented to his brother to do a fly by of the house and drop some flashing lights (assuming he meant the mansion) and his brother said the eye in the sky will be watching and good luck. I think Garrett stayed in Reno after college, don’t think his family is there. But Reno is driving distance to Manteca so I think he travels to them and they travel often to him from the pics I’ve seen.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:41 pm

This is a small town? Maybe there was not a lot to work with. It's not a reflection on Garret or Becca. It simply might be it is what it is. 
Under normal dating circumstances, if you want to be with someone, you want to be with them. Regardless of the date planned. Real life is hardly as exciting as the show. 
My first date with my DH was supposed to be at a nice steak house. I got the stomach flu. Date canceled. It was re-scheduled and instead I was cooking dinner at his place. So not the right date for me.  Think Hell. But ok. whatever. It was a blind date and challenge from my room mates to go out. I am still with him 39 yrs later. Boring as fork. And maybe exciting too!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:18 am

I slept on him before but damm Garrett is HOT imo :rosiecolored

filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 6e889410
https://instagram.com/p/Bh-YwY5FbP9/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:21 am

So Caroline posted this and is now on a first class flight to somewhere. And Tia posted a pic with Caroline and said can’t wait to see this nugget. Could they be going to the rose ceremony??
filming - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Df9e6310
@carolinelunny
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:25 am

More Tia and Colton drama... lovely NOT imo Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

With the RC tonight, I’m going to go ahead and predict Jason will be eliminated tonight
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou