SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mindless Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:10 pm

I think 3>2 refers to a pregnancy and blast from the past to an older couple. But who knows.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by LoveDovez Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:18 pm

Joy15 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I think #bachelornation refers to any of them, Bachelor, bachelorette, BIP, etc. I don’t recall it ever being referred to as #bachelorettenation... JMO

i stand firm with my opinion based on this

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/with_replies

all Becca's season tidbits spilled with #TheBachelorette

They do, but his latest tweets are #Bachelornation instead or they do when I look..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:18 pm

Just on the surface, “3>2” can mean 1 guy was cut...or 3rd timer comes back after 2 appearances.... “blast from the past” IMO means someone from the (non-recent) past showing up (for BIP, Chad is definitely an option IMO)... for Becca’s season (if it’s Ross, my mind would be blown for sure...but with him in Thailand... makes me nervous!!)

EDIT- just saw on Ross’ latest IG he was in Singapore... looks more like a personal trip?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:30 pm

So, this could be nothing but under Ross’ Thailand photo comments... he says in quotes “Trust me, it’s paradise” ... could he be hinting at BIP?  Not sure how 3>2 would relate though?  

https://www.instagram.com/jirglross/

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:41 pm

I think it has to do with one of the current couples or BIP. I think if it was pertaining to Becca's season he would've hashtagged it with #TheBachelorette.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:48 pm

Could MF just be learning that Ashley I & Jared are very much official? So 3>2 would be the love triangle with Caila and blast from past meaning old storyline?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:32 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:44 pm

I think his clues are about a new show. Mike Fleiss had teased one earlier this year and I read a post from someone that owns a well known dress store in a Facebook group this week, that she had 3 girls come in for gowns for a tv show that begins filming Monday. The person said she had asked the girls about the show and was told it would be on ABC and produced by the same person that made the Bachelor. The girls specified it wasn’t the Bachelor. The 3>2 could mean 3 franchise series are better than 2. BIP and Winter Games aren’t full seasons and they recycle most of the cast members. The blast from the past tweet could refer to either the concept for the show being done before, or some past contestants. And then the show would have multiple engagements hopefully. All JMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:46 pm

@hae1001 Yup.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:Whatever he’s tweeting about... 98% chance it will end up being really lame.

I’m gonna go ahead and quote myself... cause yeah.

Basically he’s resurrecting Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire, minus the millionaire. Big woop. Next.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:59 pm

@hae1001 yes nice catch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:46 pm

Yeah.... Mind NOT blown at all...
thanks for the info on F1-F4 HTD. And handlers. Makes sense, sort of, with their need to limit their time out in the public.
Just a tidbit about the Colton story and the fact that both Tia and Caroline are following him. There are a lot of reasons to follow someone and it does not IMO, mean that they ‘ like ‘ him...but it’s an inside view on what they say or do etc...it could be as much for sleuthing as for legitimely liking him... probably somewhere in the middle.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou