SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 04, 2018 3:17 pm

And when dry facts like wait times in between dates and how little the lead actually spends with the last 3 cast, it really is amazing any kind of long term relationships evolve out of the process. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 04, 2018 3:25 pm

Wow. 13 days of waiting for Blake? That's nearly 2 weeks without access to his phone or any form of media. Wow! Does distance make the heart grow fonder in this case? Or does distance make the heart grow fonder of the other guys she gets to see?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 04, 2018 4:34 pm

And does the lead have inputs on the wait time at this point of the process? Like I don’t want to wait that long for my f1? Or I want to save the last for my f1? We can only speculate imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri May 04, 2018 5:12 pm

Right, that would be torture, when you are falling for someone you want to be with them always... that’s why we have people like Catherine who was sliding little notes to Sean as much as she could to keep the flame going... I wonder if Becca has had some special code and secret ways to have contact. We have heard or seen ‘ special ‘ unexpected visits from F1 to F3 to the lead, at this stage in the past...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 04, 2018 6:07 pm

Tonight's RC should be over with going by Thailand time.  Start watching the SM accounts of the F3. :detective

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 04, 2018 6:37 pm

So going by the finales of the past 4 'ettes, the finale should be next week possibly Thursday the 10th?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 1f49c

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Linds911 wrote:So going by the finales of the past 4 'ettes, the finale should be next week possibly Thursday the 10th?

It appears it should be May 10th according to Auntie's filming schedule.  Also I believe Kasha was told filming would be completed by May 12th this season.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 04, 2018 6:55 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 1f49c

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 04, 2018 7:51 pm

@MiniDiva That is correct. I was told by someone who knows a cast person that person would be home at the latest May 12.  
So if that person would have made it to F1, I guess that would allow time to spend alone with the lead first prior to coming home.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 04, 2018 9:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Just off the top of my head for previous F1’s, I know that Josh, original Lauren B, and Jordan all had their FD’s filmed last. The F2’s from those seasons - Nick, JoJo, and Robby all had their FD’s filmed second.

I honestly just assumed that location for the HTD played a big part since Jordan’s HTD was filmed last and in CA, so it’s kind of interesting that Garrett had it second, but who knows. It might not mean anything at all.
@Ash2214, do you remember where we know that with regards to the bolded? I was looking at past filming schedules that we have and didn't see that as you said so wondered....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Just off the top of my head for previous F1’s, I know that Josh, original Lauren B, and Jordan all had their FD’s filmed last. The F2’s from those seasons - Nick, JoJo, and Robby all had their FD’s filmed second.

I honestly just assumed that location for the HTD played a big part since Jordan’s HTD was filmed last and in CA, so it’s kind of interesting that Garrett had it second, but who knows. It might not mean anything at all.
@Ash2214, do you remember where we know that with regards to the bolded?  I was looking at past filming schedules that we have and didn't see that as you said so wondered....

This is Becca’s social media thread, so I don’t want to take it off topic, but since you asked - Jordan himself has said his was filmed last. RS said Chase had his filmed first and we got that confirmed because Fleiss had tweeted out one day while they were filming the fantasy suite dates that JoJo had done something that’s never been done before, which was JoJo sending Chase home once they got into the suite. Two days after that tweet JoJo was spotted at the public market with Robby in Thailand, meaning Robby’s was filmed after Chase’s date.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2018 9:39 pm

Interesting info. Does anyone know how many days were between the epi 5 RC and the first HTD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou