SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Joy15 Thu May 03, 2018 10:13 pm

1funnyfish wrote:I just noticed that RS has not reiterated his claim that Becca is going to pick Garrett. Having Peter flashbacks Steve? Haha.

I was thinking he would say something in his most recent column - something like "at this point it's pretty set in stone that she'll pick Garrett" like he did with Jojo and Andi, but he didn't. Maybe he's received conflicting information. Maybe that's even how he knows the order of the dates...

Perhaps things took a turn at hometowns, or Steve had incorrect information all along.

yeah..i wouldn't be surprised if it was Blake all along instead rofl . The ATFR entrance and their first date might be really memorable for Becca, and that early connection probably kept intact and has grown throughout the season. Who knows he might just be her best friend (turned to lover)  along the journey giggling

I have observed RS's  F1 spoilers for years now. I found that for Bach, he can nail it almost every season, while for Ette, his F1 spoilers often sucks when :
-there were curve balls along the way. eg. Brooks and Franks removed themselves on Des and Ali' season. (on Des's RS even pegged Zak instead of Drew in the F3, initially #SMH)
-there was a close race between F1 vs F2. eg. Rachel,between the FIR vs First Date> happening again this season IMO.

Anyway back to Blake. Maybe i am weird, but i can't shake the pic of them in towel on episode 7 BTS off camera. SCMIIW, to my little knowledge of BTS stuff, the towel pic appears as when the camera already stopped rolling, and they were about to say goodbye to get dolled up for the night portion of the date separately. It stood out to me bc GF seems to managed to snuggle in for the last kiss (with Blake still holding the water bottle laugh out loud)  . That is huge in my book considering MeAndi and JPG were sucking face on camera all the time only to play video game or something/snorring (?)  off camera in the FS cantstopl . Also, its huge because, well, it wasn't like she had to say goodbye to him after the date was over....i mean, they would meet up again sometime later in the evening LOL. There goes to show that the intimacy and connection was already there on their second 1:1 date regardless the cameras IMO.

Also, Blake is basically Becca herself on TSG* season, as in the first date recipient. I am sure she can relate well to Blake's feeling and struggles as she has been in his shoes. I do get an impression that TSG has taken Becca's confident all along for granted. Given how TSG's season ended, i can imagine Becca doing the opposite by totally appreciating Blake's standing by her side throughout the journey.

Added to that them both IMO have high compatibility :both majored in communication, are in marketing world (?), seems into music, seem to share the same sense of humor, dog lovers, and very close to their families ..So..its not that hard for me to imagine Blake is her F1 and even if its him all along for that matter Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 2498057887 .

Interesting to note that TPTB switch things up this season regarding the F1. What a wasted famous 5-7 epi dates on Colton IMO laugh out loud. The last time i checked, the epi 5-7 dates trend began on Em season by 1F, breaking the 3-7 dates trend before him. Plus, he was also not the typical F1 either IMO, judging by his puffy hair and juvenile entrance... giggling . Super amusing to me to realize that both Emily and Becca are former F1s .So..maybe..we will get another puffy hair F1 with the cheesy horsey entrance who can triumph the first date curse this season. We'll see. TWT.

all JMO

*The Switcheroo Guy

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu May 03, 2018 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 03, 2018 11:06 pm

It is very hard for me to follow some of these posts.  Just saying. 
It's probably a good time to bring this over: posting etiquette before the season starts and posting picks up momentum. 
Please be mindful of length, over use of emojis and repetitive posts. Members who can't follow posts, won't read them. 
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Joy15 wrote:snipped..

yeah..i wouldn't be surprised if it was Blake all along instead rofl . The ATFR entrance and their first date might be really memorable for Becca, and that early connection probably kept intact and has grown throughout the season. Who knows he might just be her best friend (turned to lover)  along the journey

snipped

That is what is in the back of my mind. It reminds me of many other first reaction of other leads when they meet their F1 out of the limo. The way she looked at him while he was talking to her, gave me the gut feeling she liked what she saw.

She was quick with mentioning Bradley Blake and Becca  after he introduced the horse to her and Blake was the last one on the ATFR. I will watch out to see how many times he is the last one to get a rose during the RC's.  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 2498057887

Who ever the F1 will be, I think it will compare to Andi's season where she IMHO did have a deep connection with her F2. Where as I don't think the same for JoJo and Rachel.

All the remaining guys, to me, look like good genuine guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 03, 2018 11:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Joy15 wrote:snipped..

yeah..i wouldn't be surprised if it was Blake all along instead rofl . The ATFR entrance and their first date might be really memorable for Becca, and that early connection probably kept intact and has grown throughout the season. Who knows he might just be her best friend (turned to lover)  along the journey

snipped

That is what is in the back of my mind. It reminds me of many other first reaction of other leads when they meet their F1 out of the limo. The way she looked at him while he was talking to her, gave me the gut feeling she liked what she saw.

She was quick with mentioning Bradley Blake and Becca  after he introduced the horse to her and Blake was the last one on the ATFR. I will watch out to see how many times he is the last one to get a rose during the RC's.  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 2498057887

Who ever the F1 will be, I think it will compare to Andi's season where she IMHO did have a deep connection with her F2
. Where as I don't think the same for JoJo and Rachel.

All the remaining guys, to me, look like good genuine guys.

you could be right on her reaction of the ATFR Hugesmile . Also, some posters noticed she appeared as a little emotional when Blake was saying " i wanna be the man who help you get back up again".

ITA on the bolded. And tbh i see it in Jason (as F2, i even posted about this on his thread:) ). He strikes me as a classic F2 guy who tend to be all in too deep (Nick 1.0 and 2.0, Mikhel  (CA) and Matty (AU) came to mind). Posted up thread as well that his dates line up resembled Nick 1.0 and Nick 2.0. IMO

I already can imagine his storyline as this "perfect, hubby material man" (but her heart with someone else..so, to speak). If he turns out to be the F2, i would prefer Becca to let him go before FRC though (wonder if she will have a say in this matter? question ). It always really sucks to be the F2 , more so than others (F3/F4).  

All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri May 04, 2018 1:52 am

Has anyone heard Ben & Ashley I's most recent podcast? They talk about Becca a little. Ben said he got a little inside scoop that so far what he heard about Becca is she is an incredible Bachelorette. Not for any other reason than she is very attentive, caring, loving, and beautiful. They hit a home run when they found Becca for the Bachelorette. He also got inside scoop that she's so tired but doesn't complain. Ben said he just met up and talked with someone who just recently got asked to go home. All they had to say was incredible things about Becca. That she was literally their dream girl but not in a weird I miss her kind of way just like man that girl is special. Which got me thinking maybe it was Colton he met up with. Colton recently just got sent home and he strikes me as the kind to talk to someone through social media to meet up (like he did with Tia). He is following Ben on Instagram. His Twitter says his location is Highlands Ranch, CO. Not sure if Colton lives in LA or Colorado but I know he has family in Colorado. So he could be staying with family after being eliminated and contacted Ben to meet up in Denver. Also why I think it could be Colton is Ben & him both posted to their Instagram stories a wedding for charity benefit concert in LA to go attend. Ben could of told him about it and to come attend.
At what time did Ben talk about him talking to someone who just got eliminated?
EDIT: I found it.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri May 04, 2018 3:13 am

itsamanda wrote:Has anyone heard Ben & Ashley I's most recent podcast? They talk about Becca a little. Ben  said he got a little inside scoop that so far what he heard about Becca is she is an incredible Bachelorette. Not for any other reason than she is very attentive, caring, loving, and beautiful. They hit a home run when they found Becca for the Bachelorette. He also got inside scoop that she's so tired but doesn't complain. Ben said he just met up and talked with someone who just recently got asked to go home. All they had to say was incredible things about Becca. That she was literally their dream girl but not in a weird I miss her kind of way just like man that girl is special. Which got me thinking maybe it was Colton he met up with. Colton recently just got sent home and he strikes me as the kind to talk to someone through social media to meet up (like he did with Tia). He is following Ben on Instagram. His Twitter says his location is Highlands Ranch, CO. Not sure if Colton lives in LA or Colorado but I know he has family in Colorado. So he could be staying with family after being eliminated and contacted Ben to meet up in Denver. Also why I think it could be Colton is Ben & him both posted to their Instagram stories a wedding for charity benefit concert in LA to go attend. Ben could of told him about it and to come attend.
I agree that the guy Ben spoke to might have been Colton, but re. the bolded, Colton didn’t only know about/posted about the event because of Ben. Per his IG stories, Colton is friends with the groom, which makes sense because he (Colton) is deeply involved in Cystic Fibrosis charitable endeavours and the groom has CF/is of course deeply involved in advocating for the cause as well.

And what a small world that Dean is friends with the couple as well, especially the bride-to-be (I believe that’s how Ben and Brandi, who’s DJing the event, met the couple). They were on his most recent podcast ep.

This is getting OT but good for all of them for turning their wedding into a charity fundraising event Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri May 04, 2018 3:35 am

On the topic of Ben and Ashley’s podcast they said that they are going to have Becca on there podcast in 2 weeks so probably between the may 14-16. They said they will be talking to her for a full hour. I’m excited to hear what she will say about her season and if she’s happy and and doing well.
I do also think the guy Ben met up with was Colton because no other guy was recently eliminated besides him unless Ben is talking about someone from the top 6 but that RC wasn’t recent. As Ben said the guy was “recently” eliminated.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri May 04, 2018 3:43 am

Wow! That is right after she completes her season...isn’t she under contract with ABC to restrict her media appearances to what they choose? It would be great but a lot of subjects would need to be avoided. JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 04, 2018 3:44 am

The past few seasons RS has been 2 for 2. Andi-correct, Kaitlyn-wrong, JoJo-correct, Rachel-wrong, Becca-? He should get her f1 correct! Will be fun to keep sleuthing as always! Wonder if any of her f3 guys are big IG posters. They are private so not able to view.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 am

Astrobach wrote:Wow!  That is right after she completes her season...isn’t she under contract with ABC to restrict her media appearances to what they choose?  It would be great but a lot of subjects would need to be avoided. JMO  

ABC handles all of her press until the show is over, so this is probably organized by them - as was when Ashley visited filming and wrote the story about Becca's first 1on1 date.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 04, 2018 3:00 pm

I would have loved to compare this to other seasons, but we don't have that detailed info. I posted this in the NO Discussion Stat's thread for future.

GuardianAngel wrote:I know the order of filming for HTD IMO is based on location however putting this here to see how long between HTD and FD order.

HTD's
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4754p120-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-f1-f4-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1314319
MiniDiva wrote:
Per RS spoiler today:  

Jason, April 18th, Buffalo, NY
Blake,  April 20th, Bailey, CO
Colton, April 22, Aurora, CO
Garrett, April 24, Mancteca, CA

Comparing FD filming order.
Jason
Garrett
Blake

She wouldn't have seen Jason since his HTD and after 3 other HTD's after him. Wait time 3 HTD's.

Garrett would have been the last person she was with on HTD's. Wait time - 1 FD

Blake would have to wait two HTD's after him, and two FD's. Wait time 2 HTD's 2 FD's.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p48-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri May 04, 2018 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 04, 2018 3:01 pm

Great thanks! thumbsup

pavalygurl wrote:@GuardianAngel

I looked at the days between and Garrett waited the shortest amount of time and Blake the longest.

Jason HTD 4/18 to FD 4/29=11 days

Garrett HTD 4/24 to FD 5/1=7 days

Blake HTD 4/20 to FD 5/3=13 days

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p48-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers?nid=26#1319299

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou