SELECT CONTENT

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by Rolly Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:21 am

This is one of my favorite couples! They are adorable together....both a little quirky but oh so sweet. She realized quickly what a great guy she let go. I hope they make it.

DWTS...I will be watching only bc of Joe!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:15 am

Keeping my man's thread alive:

Chris Harrison predicts he'll go as far as final 4 or 5!
https://people.com/tv/chris-harrison-says-grocery-store-joe-terrible-dwts/

Be sure to watch the video at the bottom about his 'panic attacks'!
And there is a reference that he no longer owns the grocery store in Chicago? Guess he's just plain Joe now.
https://www.etonline.com/grocery-store-joe-jokes-hell-break-up-with-kendall-if-she-doesnt-cheer-him-on-during-dwts-exclusive

Finally, his intro video with Jenna:
https://youtu.be/qnpnmuZY6RQ

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Xcfsg2PbI

Here is a youtube video of Ashley I interviewing Joe. He mentions he has a partner who is handling their business right now. He is just so charming, can't wait to see him on DWTS!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:43 am

Luvstruck wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Xcfsg2PbI

Here is a youtube video of Ashley I interviewing Joe. He mentions he has a partner who is handling their business right now. He is just so charming, can't wait to see him on DWTS!!!
\

He was never worried about Leo or John because he thought she was scared because what they had was real and they both knew it.

He doesn't pay attention to other females...only her...he says as he is blushing beet red! Damn. Where can I find me one of these?!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:36 am

I read in a thread on reddit that he was actually in business with his father and that they own a business that buys produce that they then sell to grocery stores... so in other words the wholesaler that sells to the retailer. He also at one time was a trader on the CME which is the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. He more than likely made a good living as a trader on the stock exchange but it is a career that can cause burnout very quickly so I could understand if he left there and went into business with his dad.

Whether he ever owned a grocery store is questionable for me. You know how they like to mess with people's occupations on this show. Grocery store owner sounds a lot better than produce buyer!

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:12 am

These two! beatingheart
Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 4 40969392_168668044035243_2097470261817976627_n
joeamabile1 Kendall you’re Beautiful in every way and I’m blessed to have you by my side. CraZier than me and I love you for it. My lady
keykendall88 I love so much about you sezzy pants! You bring out all the happiness in my soul
source

Last edited by blueblues on Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:13 am

dbl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:08 am

beatingheart whipped Jumping hearts

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:41 am

One of the comments on the Intro w/Jenna said about how awkward he is. Gotta go with it, but he's goofy awkward. Love this guy.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:00 pm

This is old but will make you smile!

https://www.ellentube.com/video/the-ellen-staffs-bachelor-in-paradise-recap-special-bag-off-competition-with-grocery-store-joe.html

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:33 pm

i blissfully jumped into this KenJoe ship hearthumbsup . I just get a sense of realness and compatibility from these two (aside from the awesome awkward sauceness...laugh out loud).

I honestly get the Carly-Evan vibes from them and can see them making it  as far as the Ebasses. :sprinklehearts

Jason who has met them both said they are "adorable".Awww!

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:41 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I read in a thread on reddit that he was actually in business with his father and that they own a business that buys produce that they then sell to grocery stores... so in other words the wholesaler that sells to the retailer.  He also at one time was a trader on the CME which is the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.  He more than likely made a good living as a trader on the stock exchange but it is a career that can cause burnout very quickly so I could understand if he left there and went into business with his dad.

Whether he ever owned a grocery store is questionable for me. You know how they like to mess with people's occupations on this show.  Grocery store owner sounds a lot better than produce buyer!

this peaked my interest as well, bc i have heard two conflicting info about the Grocery Store..

1. He said his friend is now running the business here . (1: 16 mark).

Side note: this is at the After Paradise taping (about a month ago?) . Another side note: i love how he low key shot Ash down when she tried to play the victim card of seeing someone you love kissing others on paradise laugh out loud. And NGL i swooned at his " No. i dont read my DMs, just got to pay atttention to her, you know". How freakin sweet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Xcfsg2PbI

2. yet here, he said, he doesn't own the grocery store anymore. (0:45 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnpnmuZY6RQ

the vid #2 is more recent though...so...maybe he once co-owned it and then sold all the share to his friend?..just curious.  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Amabile & Kendall Long - Bachelorette 15 - DWTS - Discussion

+46
Mustang19
mtnlvr55
HavaDrPepper
bluwavz
FMG2015