SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by philphan Thu May 24, 2018 7:54 am

Wow. Surprised to wake up to this. I guess it was going to happen eventually...that pics of the finale would get in the hands of paparazzi.
Takes away some of the excitement/suspense for me, although I’m thrilled that Becca is happy and that RS was scooped!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Alanna Thu May 24, 2018 8:00 am

Wow gosh darn it, a BADDY (not to be confused with the originals Baddy of course) won the Ette’s heart??! How can that be?! laugh out loud Happy for her Smiley Those baddies are f1 before night 1 even kicks off.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Zileiram Thu May 24, 2018 8:10 am

Well congrats to becca and garrett. She looked smitten with him since the beggining( fist public photos we saw of them).I dont like RS but he was right tho that garrett was the front runner and that he will be amazed if he wasnt the F1.

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 24, 2018 8:27 am

Have we ever seen pap photos of the finale before?? This is so cool I feel bad for Becca that the finale was ruined with photos? It kinda feels different to just knowing to actually seeing the proof? Anyway I am hoping tptb will show a love story this season especially since CH was even saying how Garrett was the guy that always put Becca first(or something like that) - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 8:29 am

Am the only who is just so happy RS can’t say he posted it first? laugh out loud I kinda was thinking Blake was f1 due the first episode but just maybe that’s what they wanted us to believe laugh out loud “let’s make it obvious then people will think we are trying to trick them” bahaha kinda genus

That interview posted yesterday from Monday talked about how she’s wanted to find someone who was ready for kids and was close to his family sounds like she found that in G. Wish these kids the best.

can’t belive TMZ was allowed to spoil it but thanks I was going a little insane going back and forth laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I just want Bec happy so so good G!

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 24, 2018 8:34 am

This totally feels like TPTB leaked pics to TMZ to get back at RS for his podcast bombshell from yesterday with Meredith. The timing is so suspicious.

Few other thoughts
1. That dress looks similar to her night 1 dress or am I losing it?
2. This better not mean all future FRC will be indoors so pics like this don’t get out
3. I really had no issues with either of the F2 so as long as he keeps that big smile on Becca’s face I’m good.
4. I’m so over the FIR=winner on the bachelorette. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 11 1f4a4

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 11 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 11 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 24, 2018 8:36 am

Alanna wrote:Wow gosh darn it, a BADDY (not to be confused with the originals Baddy of course) won the Ette’s heart??! How can that be?! laugh out loud Happy for her Smiley Those baddies are f1 before night 1 even kicks off.

Feel free to slap me if I ever doubt this ever again. I don't know what on earth I was thinking. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 24, 2018 8:38 am

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:Wow gosh darn it, a BADDY (not to be confused with the originals Baddy of course) won the Ette’s heart??! How can that be?! laugh out loud Happy for her Smiley Those baddies are f1 before night 1 even kicks off.

Feel free to slap me if I ever doubt this ever again. I don't know what on earth I was thinking. laugh out loud rotfl laugh out loud

I learned my lesson last summer. Ain’t not ever gonna happen laugh out loud the women like their f1’s huntin’, fishin’, sportin’ etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu May 24, 2018 8:41 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Have we ever seen pap photos of the finale before?? This is so cool I feel bad for Becca that the finale was ruined with photos? It kinda feels different to just knowing to actually seeing the proof? Anyway I am hoping tptb will show a love story this season especially since CH was even saying how Garrett was the guy that always put Becca first(or something like that) - jmo

I remember it with Courtney and Ben's finale! I think that might have actually been of the proposal itself, not just the after pictures. It was after RS had spoiled it though. I feel kind of meh about getting proof too. I enjoy a small degree of "what if".

I'm curious about Becca's quote that the finale was a surprise. I wonder if Garrett was Peter 2.0 who didn't want to propose because of his 6 month marriage/divorce (which is a good reason, TBH) and she started to lean towards Blake, because he was more of a sure thing, but then decided she wanted Garrett no matter what and didn't realize he would propose. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu May 24, 2018 8:42 am

So happy it’s Garrett, I really like him so far and was looking forward to their story more than Blake’s so I’m happy he’s the one putting that smile on her face. Good work buddy, keep it up!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 am

CamiLane 11 wrote:New interview with Becca that came out today and I’m pretty sure it was filmed on Monday. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3fRY5kD6cCI
Just seeing this one but I’m dead at our girl RJK out there painting  the picture of Garrett night one (IMO someone who wants kids and is close to his family) as the type of fiancé she wanted. She was trying to help us out there laugh out loud cheeky  JMO

I just want Becca to stay this happy. I’m nieve as hell but I’m rooting for these crazy kids. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 9:19 am

Becca is absolutely glowing with happiness so if Garrett is the guy that makes her feel this way cheerleader I hope he is her HEA and they can make this work.

As badly as I wanted to know it’s disappointing to have the F1 so obvious. Doesn’t seem like they were even trying to hide it with the FIR promotion. TPTB either didn’t care to keep it a secret or were just sloppy. Disappointed for Becca as I’m sure it would have been more fun to have the ending unknown. You can’t deny that is Garrett in those pictures so how will she respond in interviews?

In the end I’m happy she is so happy!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl