SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 4:39 pm

Some differences between people matter a little, some a lot, some not at all. I’d say these matter a lot. I’ve followed her SM for quite awhile and Garrett is not Becca’s type.... at all. She needs to run as fast as she can. And if she stays with him my opinion of her will change. What an awful start to this season. Heartbreaking for her.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Diana wrote:This is a damm shame because they are adorable together but it's a no for me. IMO
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjK_P1iloiS/

I must say that he is scarily convincing in that video in terms of portraying himself as being a nice, goofy, upbeat, friendly guy...and not the horrible human that his soiclal media activities suggest. I guess what I'm saying is that I can totally see why Becca would fall for his "good guy" act if that video clip is any indication. Ugh. sad

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu May 24, 2018 4:44 pm

I was rooting for Blake ever since ATFR and thought he could be her F1. When I saw the pictures this morning, I thought since Becca seems so happy I could give Garrett a chance. But seeing his likes on IG makes not like him at all. Their views are totally different, and something tells me that I don't think they talked about these things during their time together. Not sure how they can make this work.

Becca, please, do a switcharoo with Blake!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu May 24, 2018 4:45 pm

I'm just curious how people find his IG likes from months ago? Or are these from today? I'm following all the F3 guys and I've seen some activity from Jason but literally nothing has been on my IG news feed from G or B for days.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 4:47 pm

I'm against any switcheroo at this point, because I think Blake and Jason deserve better than being her plan B, but I do think she should dump Garrett.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 4:49 pm

Rolly wrote:Is anybody else missing the like button?

Noted. Today. I think for everyone.
@guardianangel will look into it. Be patient all. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 4:50 pm

I’d love to know what did TPTB know and when did they know it? Don’t they do extensive psychological testing? Don’t they investigate SM? How could they not know this stuff was out there? Is it ok with them? I know not everybody thinks like me but Garrett is disgusting IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 4:56 pm

Rolly wrote:I’d love to know what did TPTB know and when did they know it? Don’t they do extensive psychological testing? Don’t they investigate SM? How could they not know this stuff was out there? Is it ok with them? I know not everybody thinks like me but Garrett is disgusting IMO.

A lot of people who have very "out there" views, political or otherwise, won't often share them with people they don't know. Garrett was probably smart enough to play it down anyway, and let's be real, I can't imagine the producers going through his followers and old likes - which is the only reason we've figured out what a gross person he is. They don't have time for that. He's one of many. IMO.

Last edited by mslat92 on Thu May 24, 2018 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Rolly wrote:I’d love to know what did TPTB know and when did they know it? Don’t they do extensive psychological testing? Don’t they investigate SM? How could they not know this stuff was out there? Is it ok with them? I know not everybody thinks like me but Garrett is disgusting IMO.

I will take this one step further.
What if TPTB not only knew all this, but manipulated it all to this big KABOOM?
It would be so like tptb and so easy.
There were so many reasons I was extremely luke warm about a season of Becca and within 24 hrs of exposing who she chose, indicates my reasoning.
Once again tptb hones in on the female leads weakness vs strengths. no no Now the viewer or even fan has a whole season to watch this unfold.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu May 24, 2018 5:00 pm

IMO, Becca is a smart adult who can and will navigate this on her own. CH already stated that she didn't need productions help on issues and she wanted to handle them on her own. We know the ending, now we can sit back and see if anything changes in the next couple months.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 24, 2018 5:01 pm

Rolly wrote:I’d love to know what did TPTB know and when did they know it’s ? Don’t they do extensive psychological testing? Don’t they investigate SM? How could they not know this stuff was out there? Is it ok with them? I know not everybody thinks like me but Garrett is disgusting IMO.

@Rolly i was just thinking the same.

@Kashathediva and other folks that have followed this franchise for a while, could you please help provide insights as whether the producers in this day and age of SM provide feedback to the leads about what is learnt about contestants during casting.

I know Rachel during her Bette season said she had an exhaustive list of Questions for her F3 which even included financials and political beliefs. I am now wondering whether TPTB should make this mandatory for all leads to do the same, it’s still possible that Becca did and was ok with it but I am just not sure she did...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 5:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I will take this one step further.  
What if TPTB not only knew all this, but manipulated it all to this big KABOOM?
It would be so like tptb and so easy.
There were so many reasons I was extremely luke warm about a season of Becca and within 24 hrs of exposing who she chose, indicates my reasoning.  
Once again tptb hones in on the female leads weakness vs strengths. no no Now the viewer or even fan has a whole season to watch this unfold.

I have to admit this thought crossed my mind. Wouldn’t that be just like them to even encourage their relationship hoping for this? Are they really that :uptonogood ?
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl