SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 25, 2018 9:18 am

SeekAny wrote:Also, Ashley Spiveys tweets sort of annoyed me. We get it Ashley he’s got messed up views, it’s out there, enoughs enough now. I want to PM her and be like listen Becca picked this guy, can you be a little sensitive to that. Garrett’s exposed, it’s out there. Now I just wish everyone would be a little sensitive to what Becca had to go through yesterday, this is almost worse than Arie changing his mind IMO. I actually think it is.

NO where close... This wasn't something Becca did... RE did the switch and no I would hate for her to do one and I don't think she's that shallow... IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 9:21 am

@Kashathediva I supported Jason’s switch. Melissa had bailed on him already, I also admired that he ended it with Melissa before approaching Molly. I also liked that they took their time after he switched. Because, dude chose the wrong woman, why needs to be addressed. IMO.

Honestly, don’t hate Arie switching. It was the sneaking around part of it. The making sure he had Lauren before letting Becca go. If the relationship isn’t right be brave enough to end it without the backup girl. The after part was very insensitive. All IMO.

I don’t want Becca to switch. I would prefer her break up and take time to figure out why she is choosing the wrong guys. JMO.

All that said, by getting crushed by Brooks, Des’s eyes were opened to the love of her life, so maybe my opinion means nothing and even if I don’t like it, these people should do what is best for themselves. Again all JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri May 25, 2018 9:25 am

@SeekAny I totally agree with all u’ve said. At this point it just feels like a witch hunt . Everyone in the need to know already knows - the most important being Becca. To further tweet abt this knowing there’s a possible chance it will reach mainstream media is doing a disservice to Becca esp at this time. How much can one take. She has press to do as well next week.
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 25, 2018 9:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Seriously not too late for her to go full circle and circle back to Blake. That’s where I stand.

Granted these social issues are huge deal breakers to me, but I can’t with this Garrett business. Not for me. No thanks.

I agree, I would much rather her do a switch with Blake.
And the fact that he deleted his IG account shows that he is trying to hide whatever else he liked. I'm sure Becca found out.

Not that I agree or disagree with a switch post FRC, but for discussions sake, how ironic.  Past leads have received great negative for reversing their final choice and this possible reversal should be supported?
Any way this isn’t the thread, but does open up good discussion.

I guess I can only speak for myself, but the actual act of the lead changing ones mind post show was never what bothered me. It’s a tricky situation, surreal with parallel feelings running for multiple people in a speed dating scenario. I actually have lots of understanding and empathy for the leads who later changed their mind in that regard. My critisism comes from how the switch happened and was handled the last time, not the fact that it happened at all. It’s moot cause I don’t see Becca switching here. But if she back peddled away from this guy, I wouldn’t personally be disappointed. 

I’m most upset with ABC and this sketchy show. Racism and bigotry should be weeded out before people like this even get close to the night one limos. If random internet posters can find these guys likes, surely casting can figure it out. Hateful stuff like this should be weeded out in the psych screen. Frankly, it’s hypocritical of Mike Fleiss and Elan and whoever else to be so progressive with their views, yet allow dregs like this on their show... and allow him to continue in front runner status. It’s not fair to Becca, especially as she’s in a situation where heavy topics like this are actively discouraged.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 9:32 am

The show was created not for a romance that the masses might be fawning over, but as a social experiment or in bachelor speak, a journey.
I bet if something post FRC that can be filmed to spark ratings, will be filmed. It was suggested by production after last seasons post filming.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 9:34 am

Teamee wrote:@SeekAny I totally agree with all u’ve said. At this point it just feels like a witch hunt . Everyone in the need to know already knows - the most important being Becca. To further tweet abt this knowing there’s a possible chance it will reach mainstream media is doing a disservice to Becca esp at this time. How much can one take. She has press to do as well next week.

The following is all just my opinion.

I say this as someone who likes Becca and wants her to be happy. She chose to do this show twice. She was taped getting broken up with and had the whole miserable thing shown on tv. She still chose to go back on this show after that. She made her journey to find love public and this is part of it. If the posts were lovey dovey fan videos or such would anyone be complaining at rubbing the salt in Jason and Blake’s wounds?

Becca made her choice and now that we are seeing who that choice really is it will be talked about. She chose him, she either knows and doesn’t care or she chose to get engaged without asking important questions. That is on Becca. The discussion and backlash are now part of the show, she if anyone understood this all. While I do feel bad for her, I am not going to complain that she is experiencing what every lead goes through. She made this choice it is no more unfair to her than any other lead ever.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 9:38 am

@stuckinsc ITA. Nicely stated imo. The audience nor cast gets to pick and choose. This is production, this is the show.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri May 25, 2018 9:41 am

@stuckinsc Fair . I suppose the idealist in me wld like to spare her further humiliation whilst she navigates through this. But realistically it is what it is. JMO
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri May 25, 2018 9:48 am

Or she asked the questions and he straight up lied. I actually lean more toward that as it’s easier to hide who you are in such a short amount of time. Either way this is the risk you take when you get engaged to someone you don’t know.

I honestly don’t even think Garrett thought this would be an issue. IMO he probably is surrounded by this thought so it’s normal.

I just hope for the best for Becca, girls been through a lot in life and yes she’s signed up for this, but man oh man can she get some sustained happiness. I want her to do whatever’s going to bring her happiness. If it’s staying with Garrett and saying screw the world, then so be it.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri May 25, 2018 9:55 am

I kind of lean towards her not asking the questions, just knowing how she handled the Arie situation after she found out he was still liking Lauren's IG pictures. Even the fact that she basically fell in love with Arie after their first date and was calling her her boyfriend after just that makes me think she never really went "heeyyy, so there are rumors about you being a playa playa. Care to explain?". I just think she fell in love with this hunting, fishing, mini-van driving man who reminded her of her father and all of her "tough questions" were "do you feel ready to propose after your divorce?". It sounds like I'm being tough on the girl, but I just don't think most of our Bachelorettes are really tough on their F1 during filming. Some get lucky and they turn out to be decent men and some don't. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 10:09 am

@Aria I agree. I see Becca more the type to enjoy going with the flow and enjoying the ride vs seeing if the boat has any leaks before hopping in.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 25, 2018 10:16 am

I don't know these people but I do know what constant bullying/negativity/undermining/bigotry does to the disadvantaged and minority groups. I'm frustrated that people (G)think it is ok to target/joke about These people who often do not have a voice. Im fristrated that G has been given a media platform to promote his beliefs and products. And I'm afraid all will be swept under the carpet. TB maybe about a journey/reality tv but why do we continuously turn a blind eye and make excuses for people like him instead of making them accountable. I don't wish this on Becca but she did choose the guy and if she continues to support someone of this calibre then imo she will suffer the consequences. I watch the show for the supposed journey of love, fun and to escape reality not this. This obviously is all my opinion and I'm sorry if not appropriate and happy for it to be deleted.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl