SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Amethyst Wed May 30, 2018 7:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
lstiff wrote:snipped..

THIS. I really don't like or agree with his "likes" BUT he is not tweeting out vile words (like some other folks with big platforms) and there is no proof that HE is the one who hit the "like" button. I know that makes me Devil's Advocate but really it's not like this guy is being belligerent about his opinions (as awful as they may be) so it's pure speculation at this point and he is 1 guy out of 20 something on a TV show that many people don't watch or make fun of. If he is really F1 then it may be a slippery slope at the end but I'm just really confused at the hate at this point. IMHO

I'm not sure what there is to be confused about. He "liked" several comments on SM that are IMO are highly disgusting. Everyone has the right to post their opinions on how they feel. Like him or not, IMO there is proof that he did like them with s/shots posted to prove it. I don't hate anyone, but I can certainly post my opinions on how I think one has to be sick in the head to believe or agree with those posts.

I posted my thoughts about the hacker theory around here but I just don't see a hacker intentionally getting into his IG, following all sorts of questionable accounts, going through posts from months ago, liking them, then keeping the account private. What benefit is that? His account was private all through filming. Only until his account went public someone dug deeper into his account IMO and found the likes. Probably after seeing his list of accounts he's following.

Garrett would not have been able to get into the account without the assistance of IG. He was spending extra days in the Maldives after the FRC and was able to delete the link account from his bio. Proof in our s/shot. So on March 10th 11th? he was able to access his account. It couldn't have been hacked then. When exactly did the hacker get into his IG preventing Garrett from using his account?

We have s/caps of his SM activity, his followings numbers didn't go up so the hacker didn't follow the accounts, they must have always been there otherwise they would have shown as recent follows. Once the account was public, and the likes were found, he was quick to set it back to private and delete it altogether creating a brand spanking new on. If he was hacked, he should have IMO posted that immediately on his new IG. I would have, a lot of people do that.

I'll give an example.

Let's say that Garrett supports the wall. Fine. I don't happen to agree with that, but he's entitled to his opinion. If he stated that opinion in a thoughtful, respectful manner, I'd be okay with it. But approving a photo which jokes about an American soldier "throwing" a child over a wall? Tone deaf. Insensitive. Disgusting.

I teach school and I have had many immigrant students. Some are here legally, some not. For the most part, they are great kids -- respectful and hard-working. They don't deserve this mean-spirited meme. They are normal, loving children (I have one motherless immigrant kid who hugs me multiple times each day.) Garrett would not like his own future children treated in this manner.

I don't want to hate on Becca, but if this were my boyfriend/fiancé, I would find his online behavior completely unacceptable. And I would wonder if this were just the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited by Amethyst on Wed May 30, 2018 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 30, 2018 7:57 pm

I wonder what Becca would be saying if she actually didn't pick Garrett..
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 30, 2018 7:57 pm

Ashley Spivey is on the case
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Amethyst wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
lstiff wrote:snipped..

THIS. I really don't like or agree with his "likes" BUT he is not tweeting out vile words (like some other folks with big platforms) and there is no proof that HE is the one who hit the "like" button. I know that makes me Devil's Advocate but really it's not like this guy is being belligerent about his opinions (as awful as they may be) so it's pure speculation at this point and he is 1 guy out of 20 something on a TV show that many people don't watch or make fun of. If he is really F1 then it may be a slippery slope at the end but I'm just really confused at the hate at this point. IMHO

I'm not sure what there is to be confused about. He "liked" several comments on SM that are IMO are highly disgusting. Everyone has the right to post their opinions on how they feel. Like him or not, IMO there is proof that he did like them with s/shots posted to prove it. I don't hate anyone, but I can certainly post my opinions on how I think one has to be sick in the head to believe or agree with those posts.

I posted my thoughts about the hacker theory around here but I just don't see a hacker intentionally getting into his IG, following all sorts of questionable accounts, going through posts from months ago, liking them, then keeping the account private. What benefit is that? His account was private all through filming. Only until his account went public someone dug deeper into his account IMO and found the likes. Probably after seeing his list of accounts he's following.

Garrett would not have been able to get into the account without the assistance of IG. He was spending extra days in the Maldives after the FRC and was able to delete the link account from his bio. Proof in our s/shot. So on March 10th 11th? he was able to access his account. It couldn't have been hacked then. When exactly did the hacker get into his IG preventing Garrett from using his account?

We have s/caps of his SM activity, his followings numbers didn't go up so the hacker didn't follow the accounts, they must have always been there otherwise they would have shown as recent follows. Once the account was public, and the likes were found, he was quick to set it back to private and delete it altogether creating a brand spanking new on. If he was hacked, he should have IMO posted that immediately on his new IG. I would have, a lot of people do that.

I'll give an example.

Let's say that Garrett supports the wall. Fine. I don't happen to agree with that, but he's entitled to his opinion. If he stated that opinion in a thoughtful, respectful manner, I'd be okay with it. But approving a photo which jokes about an American soldier "throwing" a child over a wall? Tone deaf. Insensitive. Disgusting.

I teach school and I have had many immigrant students. Some are here legally, some not. For the most part, they are great kids -- respectful and hard-working. They don't deserve this mean-spirited meme. They are normal, loving children. Garrett would not like his own future children treated in this manner.

I don't want to hate on Becca, but if this were my boyfriend/fiancé, I would find his online behavior completely unacceptable. And I would wonder if this were just the tip of the iceberg.

When I saw that post in particular I was shocked and horrified. That guy is super dark IMO. What makes it worse is he plays such a good "nice guy".

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 8:04 pm

nananana wrote:A better explanation, IMO the best we will get right now. She can’t say much more more until the finale.http://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-addresses-frontrunner-garrett-yrigoyens-instagram-controversy-exclusive

"I can't fault on anyone for what they believe and who's to say that anyone is truly what they believe in if they just double tap," Becca reasoned. "I can't speak to that because that's just not me. I am a strong woman and I do believe in certain things, but again, that's what's so great about our country -- everyone is entitled to their own opinions."

I never thought Becca was a strong woman, actually the opposite, so that's no biggie, but the double tap explanation? Excuse my language, she's eff'd. It reminds me of my g/f who was dating a looser, she seemed to loose all her common sense, and justified his existence living in her house and mooching off of her with her stupid explanations, he's starting a new job next week, 3 yrs later, there still wasn't a new job. She's IMO is believing whatever crap he's thrown her way.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, and if someone likes body shaming, making fun of gays, and dead kids, yeah that's their opinion but I sure as hell wouldn't be dating the guy, let a lone marry him. I wouldn't have a sit down conversation to work it out. No strong woman that I know would. Her behaviour doesn't surprise me, and IMo it's going to get worse. The more she's asked, the more she's going to crack. There was a clip I watched yesterday, I forget which one, when asked how her parents feel, her demeanour and face changed and made me wonder what that was all about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed May 30, 2018 8:09 pm

Spouting the "everyone is entitled to an opinion" is a bulls--t excuse. No one is saying Garrett can't have an opinion - we're saying that opinion is bigoted and hateful. So, sorry Becca, I won't have an open mind, or allow myself to love Garrett this season at the expense of my beliefs and core values.

Also, even if he was only liking those posts as a joke, that reflects someone with as much maturity and empathy as my pinkie finger.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 8:11 pm

Hold new thread coming up

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 8:11 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl