SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2018 6:12 pm

I think many single women go through a phase where they realize that everything is not what it was made out to be, and that the most intelligent, honest, hard-working, kindest, loyal, and courageous men have a very different outlook on life then people who hate everyone that is better than them, more honest then them, loves themselves, and have no concern for the irrational ramblings of wicked and self-serving manipulators.

Losing Arie may have been a wake-up call for Becca, as he clearly lost interest after he really got to know her. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 6:23 pm

@rosefever So are you saying that as Arie found out that she was a feminist and liberal, he lost interest and went to a more submissive, conservative woman like Lauren?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 26, 2018 6:26 pm

I personally changed my views on a few things, so I believe people can change.

Btw, I gave Colton benefits of doubt and never raked coal over him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat May 26, 2018 6:27 pm

Friendly reminder: the FOE button is a really great tool to avoid trolls and inflammatory posts!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 26, 2018 6:54 pm

sdmom wrote:I personally changed my views on a few things, so I believe people can change.

People can change if they want to, I don't think he does. In my experience, couples with differences like these don't tend to change each other, it just becomes a thing they 'agree to disagree' on. Also Ashley Spivey quoted this tweet in relation to her thread about Garrett that imo is extremely important to note

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 26, 2018 7:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sdmom wrote:I personally changed my views on a few things, so I believe people can change.

People can change if they want to, I don't think he does.
Snipped...

I hope this is my last post on this topic, but always being cautiously optimistic, and not knowing who he is, especially now he deletes his IG, I can’t tell if Garrett wants to change or not. I hope with time and life experiences, Garrett, and everyone for that matter, will change for better.

@guardianangel, can we start my favorite thread, Screen Caps? I don’t know how many are still interested in sleuthing, but I still like to figure things out and analyze screencaps.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:

People can change if they want to, I don't think he does. In my experience, couples with differences like these don't tend to change each other, it just becomes a thing they 'agree to disagree' on. Also Ashley Spivey quoted this tweet in relation to her thread about Garrett that imo is extremely important to note

I totally agree with this post and Ashley S tweet ! If you look at her recent tweet where she found another thing this man liked it is disgusting . Sorry I do not see this man changing JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat May 26, 2018 7:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Caroline liked Ashley’s quoted tweet
goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 142be810
https://mobile.twitter.com/CarolineLunny/likes

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat May 26, 2018 8:05 pm

This is such a headscratcher for me.

How?

It's not about someone who is more liberal falling for someone more conservative.

Core values like that come out even in people who flat out lie about their values.

Very curious about their hometown date - the red flags would have come out then.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 26, 2018 8:05 pm

@sdmom sleuthing is my favorite part of the show. It’s like a huge jigsaw we all work on together. Team work. We get to know each other and have fun.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 26, 2018 11:17 pm

sdmom wrote:snipped

@guardianangel, can we start my favorite thread, Screen Caps? I don’t know how many are still interested in sleuthing, but I still like to figure things out and analyze screencaps.

There will always be sleuthing on this forum, even if I'm by myself. Smiley

We have been having an increase in new members, I hope they join the sleuthing! yes

I've been away all day and planned Sunday to through all the threads, making sure we are ready for premier night, and some other threads may need to be locked and moved out.

But, thanks for the reminder! Here it is!

S/caps thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 26, 2018 11:19 pm

rosefever wrote:I think many single women go through a phase where they realize that everything is not what it was made out to be, and that the most intelligent, honest, hard-working, kindest, loyal, and courageous men have a very different outlook on life then people who hate everyone that is better than them, more honest then them, loves themselves, and have no concern for the irrational ramblings of wicked and self-serving manipulators.

Losing Arie may have been a wake-up call for Becca, as he clearly lost interest after he really got to know her. All IMO.

My ex-husband cheated on me with a woman who was less educated than I was and was happy to follow him in whatever he wanted to lead her too. It was the best thing for both of us. I found a man who is my equal and loves and respects me for who I am. After almost 20 years I can honestly say I hope they are still together and happy. Both of us found the better match for us through his dishonestly.

I hope for both Arie and Becca that they found their better match through Arie's confusion, mind changing and sneaking. IMO.

I personally kissed a few frogs before I found my right guy too, maybe IMO because as a smart intelligent woman with goals, dreams and opinions who also is a caring person who likes to help others it can be hard to find a who appreciates us and helps lift us up and not take more than they give. I have faith and hope that Becca like me will eventually find that. All JMO.

I am also happy that Arie seems to have found the woman better suited to him. IMO.

Mods, I hope it is okay to discuss Arie in this limited way in response to this post. It might be great to clarify during this crazy time if you wish to have Arie and Lauren left out of Becca's thread, so we can all follow the rules most effectively. Thank you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl