SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 11:24 pm

Thank you for sharing your personal story with us @stuckinsc. I agree with you and let’s hope this is the breakdown before the breakthrough...whenever it comes.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 26, 2018 11:36 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thank you for sharing your personal story with us @stuckinsc. I agree with you and let’s hope this is the breakdown before the breakthrough...whenever it comes.

It took some self reflection for me. As @Kashathediva and others have said, my picker was broken. I had a habit of ending up with men who I could help but were not perhaps the best for me. And honestly with being a fixer, sometimes people are happy where they are and don't need to be fixed, once my ex reached the level he wanted to be at and I still wanted to improve and be better myself and us as a couple, the slim compatibility we once shared was gone.

Learning to wait for a man who just loved me and didn't need me to make him better was a hard journey and completely worth it. I wish the best to Becca that she can get there as well. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 27, 2018 12:07 am

stuckinsc wrote:Mods, I hope it is okay to discuss Arie in this limited way in response to this post.  It might be great to clarify during this crazy time if you wish to have Arie and Lauren left out of Becca's thread, so we can all follow the rules most effectively. Thank you.

I'll tag @GuardianAngel

Personally I'd prefer it if they weren't brought up in a negative way in Becca's threads because then their fans are going to understandably want to defend them and the threads will inevitably turn into Becca fans vs. Larie fans and the tit for tats start and we got all off topic. Same with Becca being brought up negatively in the Arie and Lauren thread. JMO and preference.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 27, 2018 1:44 am

Astrobach wrote:Thank you for sharing your personal story with us @stuckinsc. I agree with you and let’s hope this is the breakdown before the breakthrough...whenever it comes.

In my clinical experience, the breakdown may in actuality be the breakthrough, that is, if the person allows self to see it in that way.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 27, 2018 1:46 am

docnash14 wrote:

In my clinical experience, the breakdown may in actuality be the breakthrough, that is, if the person allows self to see it in that way.

Hey doc, you may or may not be able to answer. I know I got my “fixing” from growing up in a family with addiction and mental illness. Becca has the parental illnesses and death. Do you think that can lead to that same kind of pattern?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 1:52 am

bluwavz wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Mods, I hope it is okay to discuss Arie in this limited way in response to this post.  It might be great to clarify during this crazy time if you wish to have Arie and Lauren left out of Becca's thread, so we can all follow the rules most effectively. Thank you.

I'll tag @GuardianAngel

Personally I'd prefer it if they weren't brought up in a negative way in Becca's threads because then their fans are going to understandably want to defend them and the threads will inevitably turn into Becca fans vs. Larie fans and the tit for tats start and we got all off topic. Same with Becca being brought up negatively in the Arie and Lauren thread. JMO and preference.

It used to be allowed, however that only resulted in like @bluwavz stated, a back and forth between former contestants and not the one in the topic title. Sometimes we would let posts go if it was a simple reference, but often times it would get out of hand. Also some would not respond because it was off topic but it wasn't fair since others would respond. Posts would include incorrect information, others would jump in to correct the details, and it just becomes pages of editing and deleting.

Also, member's didn't appreciate getting caught up in a thread and reading everything but what the topic title referred to.

There are enough threads to go around for many contestants, and that's why we keep the thread on topic, to avoid unnecessary discussions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 27, 2018 3:00 am

Hey before closing up I went and checked Becca’s IG account and there are tons of repeated phrases that “G is a bigot.” ...pretty sad... I wouldn’t want to be him right now, not his best slice of life. Ouch. Karma is operating maybe. Since he closed his account, now it’s diverted on hers. This gotta hurt. :tissuebox
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sun May 27, 2018 3:10 am

Oh my god, who is doing that? It's from different accounts but are all saying the exact same thing? It has to be a bot? On her most recent post, the last 100 or so comments are just all variations of "Garrett is a bigot" :\\\

mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Sun May 27, 2018 3:15 am

It's clearly spam accounts - its disgusting.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 27, 2018 3:22 am

Reddit under bachelor, new submissions, has a thread "new account? fake account?" It has a photo with Garrett wearing goggles which I think he posted after he had lasik surg. The caption says his acct was hacked. Comments section leans toward a fake account.

Also, Becca's bio no longer says "do the damn thing". It says something about robe and slipper life. Reportedly per reddit her account is getting (maybe from bots) hundreds of messages like Garrett is a bigot.

SM is going nuts.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2018 8:43 am

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 53 B0q49
(x)

No but really, when I think of 'funny Instagram posts'  I don't exactly think of 'the Parkland survivors were hired actors not traumatised teenagers' or 'these immigrant children should be thrown back over the wall'  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 53 605795275

Back to top Go down

Post by Zileiram Sun May 27, 2018 10:19 am

Its not that he is conservative. I know conservative people are not ignorants like garrett and will never fat shamed or make fun of others diferences or pain ( as he expressed in his likes) It has nothing to do with his political views but it has to do with everything else in him, theres just people that believe there above everyone else.

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl