SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Astrobach Tue May 29, 2018 4:18 am

I was looking for Becca’s earlier post where she specifically ask people to give Garrett a ‘ follow’ and encourage him. So either she is defending him because he played the hacked card, and was not completely fortnight with her about his IG story, and she wants desperately to stay in her bubble, OR she actually knows and does not care, which would be in such opposition to her words and actions that she would lose whatever little respect I was keeping for her as a woman who broadcast herself has a feminist and independent. Woman. I am seeing a very different Becca, one who seems to be so eager to believe in her fantasy, to look for love to validate her past heartbreaks, instead of taking the time to do the appropriate soul searching that would lead to choosing more suitable partners. All MHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by LiboLRC Tue May 29, 2018 4:39 am

Listen I didn't want Becca to be the Bachelorette and I never got her hype but to and extend I was hoping she could surprise me because she seems like a nice person and a very good one that been said when your last 3 significant others are not that great and the least worst option is Arie Jr. I honestly think you should reflect on that. JMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 29, 2018 9:49 am

Astrobach wrote:I was looking for Becca’s earlier post where she specifically ask people to give Garrett a ‘ follow’ and encourage him. So either she is defending him because he played the hacked card, and was not completely fortnight with her about his IG story, and she wants desperately to stay in her bubble,  OR she actually knows and does not care, which would be in such opposition to her words and actions that she would lose whatever little respect I was keeping for her as a woman who broadcast herself has a feminist and independent. Woman. I am seeing a very different Becca, one who seems to be so eager to believe in her fantasy, to look for love to validate her past heartbreaks, instead of taking the time to do the appropriate soul searching that would lead to choosing more suitable partners. All MHO

Was that a post on our forum or a post she made on SM? I have not heard or seen anything about that.

The Huffington post was discussed last night in the episode thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 29, 2018 10:23 am

http://www.justjared.com/2018/05/29/the-bachelorettes-garrett-yrigoyen-deletes-social-media-after-liking-controversial-posts/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 29, 2018 10:27 am

http://a.msn.com/0A/en-us/AAxWM0i?ocid=st
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 29, 2018 11:26 am

@imwatchingyuuo IG that had Bekah's picture on it is now deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Tue May 29, 2018 11:54 am

I know he’s not well liked around here, but RS had an interesting take on the Garrett IG drama and I’m looking forward to listening to his podcast with Ashley Spivey.

Last edited by nananana on Tue May 29, 2018 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2018 11:54 am

Can someone please teach RS how Instagram works? He's suggesting that Garrett's IG was 'tampered with' (by who?) and that it's 'suspicious' that someone managed to find that he liked those posts. Uh, does he know that if you're following someone, their name appears at the top of the likes list on photos they've liked? Someone was going through his following list, saw the right-wing Instagram account in there, looked through it to see how extreme it was, and Garrett's name appeared on every post he'd liked from the account. It's not rocket science or some elaborate conspiracy Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue May 29, 2018 12:00 pm

I think IG really is rocket science to RS, haha. I do know that there were other posters asking how the likes were found, since they didn't know that you could access a person's likes on IG, so I'm not surprised that a 40-something like him is confused. He's talking to Ashley today, so hopefully she can help explain things to him.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 29, 2018 12:01 pm

@Hawaii Girl either you are correct about RS and his IG awareness and/or he may have gotten info from Garrett’s camp and is throwing his support behind him because he won’t bite the hand that feeds him. My take.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 29, 2018 12:02 pm

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-speaks-live-gma-55500074

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Tue May 29, 2018 12:03 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Can someone please teach RS how Instagram works? He's suggesting that Garrett's IG was 'tampered with' (by who?) and that it's 'suspicious' that someone managed to find that he liked those posts. Uh, does he know that if you're following someone, their name appears at the top of the likes list on photos they've liked? Someone was going through his following list, saw the right-wing Instagram account in there, looked through it to see how extreme it was, and Garrett's name appeared on every post he'd liked from the account. It's not rocket science or some elaborate conspiracy Suspect

I agree with you on this, I don’t think there was a conspiracy theory, someone just did some extreme digging.
What I think is interesting is the uncharted territory on responding to this, whether or not the show will let him respond/ release a statement before the finale.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl