SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Alanna Mon May 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Ugh why couldn’t she have chosen a fun, good guy, only a little bit cheating and unhinged and player behavior baddy too?!!

https://instagram.com/p/BjVP8kcB84U/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Aria Mon May 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Becca posted a pic of them too! https://instagram.com/p/BjVNy-lhbUI/

I'm actually so jealous of how freaking stunning Rachel and Jojo look. Our Bachelorettes drive me crazy at times (like this one currently, haha), but they are such quality women!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Oh, she got herself a "baddy" alright. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 28, 2018 4:21 pm

If you want to be my lover, you got to get w my friends.  Interesting choice of words. Oh the great snark.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Aria wrote:Becca posted a pic of them too! https://instagram.com/p/BjVNy-lhbUI/

I'm actually so jealous of how freaking stunning Rachel and Jojo look. Our Bachelorettes drive me crazy at times (like this one currently, haha), but they are such quality women!
This one is even cuter!! I love Jo’s outfit (shocker laugh out loud).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 28, 2018 4:37 pm

Alanna wrote:Ugh why couldn’t she have chosen a fun, good guy, only a little bit cheating and unhinged and player behavior baddy too?!!

https://instagram.com/p/BjVP8kcB84U/
It's their (former 'ettes) fault tbh laugh out loud. They all picked their FIR recipients, went to give advice, and now here we are...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 28, 2018 4:52 pm

They are all looking girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 1f525 girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 1f525

I hope they gave more advice other then "pick your FIR" laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 8367-910 girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 I_got_13 girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 4:58 pm

They probably said go with your gut. Look at us, we gave our FIR to the one we felt the most chemistry with and we were right!

laugh out loud

I would love this to be 4 in a row, for Becca's sake. Her F1 is being sweet as pie on his new I'm Garrett from the Bachelorette new and improved IG.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 28, 2018 5:21 pm

mysthelma wrote:Tia coming back to claim Colton may be good tv but it’s such a desperate move. WTH.

Tia was desperate last season to be the first to say I wuv you to RE even if she had only spent about 9 minutes with him. laugh out loud Tia get off my TV and stay off and let Becca be the Ette... They didn't pick you, remember???? They picked her....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 7:51 pm

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 32273377_173000496730981_4669170436242669568_n

vanessagrimaldi30 I have a feeling this will be the face every guy makes when they meet @bkoof tonight! Becca, you’re not only beautiful on the outside but even more breathtaking on the inside. Can’t wait to watch your love story unfold  #thebachelorette #girlcrush

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjVkUZWgLkv/?hl=en&taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue May 29, 2018 3:14 am

IMO
this preview has G as F1 written all over it. They dont even allow he opens his mouth and talk and edit him as a stand up guy by showing Becca uttered that words only to him.

Blake will be a strong contender for TB i guess. And i am not sure why Colton got a tonz of air time on this preview- gearing him to be a main focus on BIP? (and losing his virginity?) laugh out loud.

The end scene showing Becca's upset and the props there is matched with her outift and the props in TMZ pics. I really hope she would let Blake go pre FRC..but i am now worried that it wasn't the case?...something doesn't add up though..bc the onlooker taking pics implied there was only 1 rose ceremony. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 29, 2018 4:06 am

Well, it’s pretty late for most of you but did you see that the Huffington Post has picked up the story with Garrett’s IG? It is pretty explicit and has screen caps ... not sure how to add the source. Are you up @Bluewavz ?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bachelorette-premiere-garrett-yrigoyen_us_5b0837d9e4b0fdb2aa5342b6

I think I figure it out...thanks.

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue May 29, 2018 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Source)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl