SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by nananana Tue May 29, 2018 9:36 pm

Has this been shared yet? AOL Build Interview from today, Becca looks gorgeous!

nananana

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 29, 2018 10:00 pm

trying to catch up on all SM but one thing that has stood out to me is in a lot of the comments sections of articles ppl that know Garrett are coming out and supporting him saying that he is absolutely not a bigot, he is a nice guy, down to earth family man and those likes are just not him? is it possible his account was hacked? i just really really really want G to come out with some sought of statement because this is actually ruining the show for me  sad

ETA i read somewhere that someone said Ashley has jumped to conclusions and G should sue them for doing this to him? i need to know what's going on pls ABC! speechless I just feel sick for Becca :tissuebox

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Tue May 29, 2018 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue May 29, 2018 10:03 pm

My take from EP1 is that G is a true hunter. IMO he studied his prey and knew exactly how to set the trap. He sends a chill down my spine. IMO his target was a sitting duck.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 29, 2018 10:22 pm

The puzzling thing is that Garrett could’ve come out and say right away that his account was compromised but he didn’t. He deleted posts and then the account.
Looks like his hand was caught in the cookie jar and his response was more than less “what cookie jar?”
I might’ve given him the benefit of doubt for liking said posting and admitting his spontaneous and erroneous decision to like them regrettably BUT he did not. His actions and behavior was to immediately get rid of the evidence.
I believe that those “likes” are exactly the inner thoughts of Garrett. People like him are a dime to a dozen who masked their real identity and I don’t put too much credence to what his friends and family say. They will support him no matter what and by the way, if you watch a lot of shows involving any tragic events the family and friends are often the most shock when it’s their love one who committed the offense. JMHO

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 29, 2018 10:27 pm

Idk. Until he did this show and was spoiled as being the f1, Garrett was just another average joe. I understand accounts getting hacked, but these likes were done before he was a twinkle on the show. So what would be the motivation for someone to hack into a guys account to like some controversial posts? I would think if someone was going to hack it would be of something worth hacking, not innocuous, yet polarizing likes on IG. It sounds like a convoluted, dumb ax excuse imo. The whole thing smacks of a lame excuse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue May 29, 2018 10:27 pm

Loulou wrote:My take from EP1 is that G is a true hunter. IMO he studied his prey and knew exactly how to set the trap.  He sends a chill down my spine. IMO his target was a sitting duck.

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 3806527698 then again, how could he has thought to use a fishing pole to hunt a "duck"? seriously asking question (J/K)

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 148991_2597-450x0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 29, 2018 10:29 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Loulou wrote:My take from EP1 is that G is a true hunter. IMO he studied his prey and knew exactly how to set the trap.  He sends a chill down my spine. IMO his target was a sitting duck.

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 3806527698 then again, how could he has thought to use a fishing pole to hunt a "duck"? seriously asking question (J/K)

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 148991_2597-450x0
He’s going to use the pole to beat that darn duck, not to fish ‘em. girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 29, 2018 10:31 pm

Why would anyone deliberately hacked his IG, follow a variety of questionable accounts, and then go back and dig posts from last  year and like them? Don't those accounts have recent IMO vulgar posts?

If he was hacked, he wouldn't have been able to get back in without IG's assistance because his password would be invalid. If that happened, and IG helped him retrieve his account again, he would have seen the new accounts that he was now following, supposedly that he wasn't before, which BTW hasn't changed much all because we have s/caps of them. I would think he would have unfollowed them which he didn't because again, we have s/caps of his every move.

If it was hacked, why would the hacker keep it private. He would have made it public for all to see otherwise what's the purpose. The so called hacker isn't going to tamper with his IG and keep it private IMHO and Garrett can't get into it. Garrett was able to get in sometime after the FRC to remove the sword link. We have proof of the timing.

Garrett would not have control as to when to make the IG public if he was hacked. He made his IG public, just like sleuthers expected, few days before the premier, while everyone else already posted the required 1st bio pic and message for the season. He has to post his bio and post all season, promoting the show, he needs an IG. When it became public, pooh hit the fan, and we know what happened after that, private again, fake accounts, followed by brand spanking new IG with one bio pic followed by family and what I think are a lot of friends, who's IG so happen to be private.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 29, 2018 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue May 29, 2018 10:31 pm

@Kashathediva girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 69 3806527698 thanks for a good laugh, Kasha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 29, 2018 10:33 pm

Hook, line and sinker. Quack Quack!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 29, 2018 10:34 pm

Just because his friends and family are saying great things about him that doesn't make him a good person. He probably got his bigoted views from the environment in which he grew up so why would i take their word for it? If this were the F2 or F3 no one would care what his family has to say. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 29, 2018 10:37 pm

@LeapofFaith....IMO those were his IG likes, his IG were not hacked IMO. We have posters on the forum that verified the follow of that IMO hateful SM page and those IG likes and also have SCs captured. And if Garrett was hacked, how come the likes were not happening while he was away on filming, the last post he liked was in Feb. And I have asked folks that have been hacked before on IG, apparently IG likes is not what the hackers go after. Not directing the commentary below to you girlie (nothing but love for you bestbud! ) just a general statement regarding this whole thing.

I understand the need to ship Becca and Garrett, but please consider this, imagine your family was directly affected by hatred spread via SM to the extent that they took their own life, would it matter that Becca and Garrett deserve happiness compared to that? I just want to put in perspective for folks to think about. No judgment on my part for those that want Becca to have this love story with Garrett & for all these stories to go away; but for me, it’s not comparable, I do wish Becca & Garrett well nonetheless....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl