SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 25, 2018 3:14 am

sosleepy wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I have friends who support all of the stuff he liked, but I don’t hate them for it. People have different opinions. JMO

I will say, if she pulled a switcheroo, the season will have come full circle!

Rolly wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I have friends who support all of the stuff he liked, but I don’t hate them for it. People have different opinions. JMO

I will say, if she pulled a switcheroo, the season will have come full circle!

I have friends that have some of these views too but I wouldn’t choose them as my life’s partner. Becca won’t pull a switcheroo, I’m not even sure she’ll dump him but I hope she does.

I would say I have acquaintances with these views. As I get older I get more chosey on who I call friend. I won’t include racists or homophobic people in my friend circle.

I don’t dismiss them completely, but they don’t get the loyalty and love I give to my friends.

I don’t consider this political, I consider it human decency. I don’t allow people who don’t treat others with basic human decency into my small circle of friends. All JMO.

Yeah. Basically this. I just can’t with these kinds of views. Our world and the climate we live in is just too volitle and I can’t support anyone with these hate filled views. If you believe (brave) children are crisis actors, are homophobic and/or want to throw young kids over a stupid imaginary wall.... I’m done with that. You aren’t my friend and I have 0 tolerance.

Can’t support this guy. Such a shame cause Becca is so awesome. Please go full circle and get back with Blake next weekend. It’s our only hope. laugh out loud

When did Blake get his halo???? If any of us thinks he don't have any skeletons in his closet then we are just kidding our self... I don't want another switcheroo... Even the word makes me sick and makes me think of RE and Libby....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 3:57 am

@LoveDovez I like Blake best and have described why in his thread. Jason seems like a great guy too. I don’t support the things Garrett posts, but his likes are gross. And the multitude shows they are who he is.

Garrett’s likes go against all that Becca has shown herself to be. I think either of the F3 would be better, but I don’t want them that.

I really like Becca, but I think she may have a problem falling for the wrong men. I know I once did. I hope she would spend time to figure that out instead of repeating mistakes.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 25, 2018 4:04 am

stuckinsc wrote:@LoveDovez I like Blake best and have described why in his thread. Jason seems like a great guy too. I don’t support the things Garrett posts, but his likes are gross. And the multitude shows they are who he is.

Garrett’s likes go against all that Becca has shown herself to be. I think either of the F3 would be better, but I don’t want them that.

I really like Becca, but I think she may have a problem falling for the wrong men. I know I once did. I hope she would spend time to figure that out instead of repeating mistakes.

All JMO.

That's fine @stuckinsc..... We all have our favs. Not saying Garrett is my fav. Since I don't do the Instagram thing as I sometimes feel it intrudes into people's privacy. I don't know what all Garrett posted, but from what I've read so far I sure don't like it, but I'm gonna wait until it all comes out before making any type of judgment. You are correct she had 3 fine final 3 men. ; )

Last edited by LoveDovez on Fri May 25, 2018 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Fri May 25, 2018 4:25 am

nananana wrote:Hi I never post here but I think the below is important to think about before a person is skewered on the internet....
All we know is Garrett recently or some time ago liked some alt right leaning humor posts, of extremely bad taste. I'm sure he'll see the wrath of that via social media/media picking it up etc.

BUT I'd hate to think it's possible to characterize a person as a good or bad human being by a few likes on Instagram. We don't know the extent of his political leanings, we don't know his true character, we don't really know who he is at all. I don't think Instagram defines that.

Lastly, Garrett was a nobody a few months ago and with the freedom to like any random (good or bad) pictures on Instagram with no repercussions. I know that doesn't excuse him, but I don't think the guy understands the magnitude of his online image - and goodness I hope he recognizes now.
I hope he will learn from his mistakes, clear the air if necessary, and as his fiance RJK will put him in line (both image wise and politically) Smiley

All IMO of course. My first post and way too serious. I love talking Bachelor, hate talking politics.

I totally agree with this post. I never have popular opinions but I think I will have to lay low for a while becuse the negativity and judgement around Becca's choice to me, IMO, will be hard to hear. I know that he signed up for the show and anyone is free to post whatever they want. I enjoy this board and talking about a stupid show as a good escape from a hard job, etc. But throwing a contestant under the bus, judgement and negativity is not the reason I come here. I hesitate to post this because I am not trying to judge anyone here either. Becca chose him and I hope for both their sakes that they have a happy relationship. Maybe it is because i am a social worker but to dismiss a human being because of some likes on instagram seems really harsh. Please delete this post if it is not appropriate.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri May 25, 2018 4:53 am

Uh, maybe he should have unfollowed this account before deactivating/deleting his IG. He did unlike that one fat-shaming post manually (I could see that because his like still showed up on one of John’s posts). But yikes this whole account is .... horrible. (Mods delete if the peek of images is not is not allowed.)
girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 36 55854710
https://www.instagram.com/mericasupplyco

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 25, 2018 5:04 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Uh, maybe he should have unfollowed this account before deactivating/deleting his IG. He did unlike that one fat-shaming post manually (I could see that because his like still showed up on one of John’s posts). But yikes this whole account is .... horrible. (Mods delete if the peek of images is not is not allowed.)
girlcrush - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 36 55854710
https://www.instagram.com/mericasupplyco

Can you @thewrongreasons explain please why this is so bad since I don't understand Instagram. Thanks.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 5:05 am

@sparkler I appreciate your insight. My view is a bit different. He thinks it is okay to mock people, those types of posts are endorsed by him. While he may not say the words directly his support (along with others) emboldens hateful posters to keep spreading their vehemence.

The graduate school I went to had social media/ ethics training for all new students. What you do and say online can cost you your career.

The posts alone disturb me less than the amount of disturbing posts he liked. This was over months and as recent as February. Unfortunately, when you repeatedly do this are you not showing the world who you are?

I also think in someway likes are just as bad as hateful posts. It emboldens the hater and gives them positive feedback they want to continue.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 5:07 am

@LoveDovez The posts on this account are racists, homophobic and overall disgusting IMO. You would need to click on their account to see the full extend of their views.

I am on my phone, but can try to PM you screen shots later if you like.

Again all JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri May 25, 2018 5:09 am

I feel for Becca wholeheartedly. I’m glad they have a SHV this weekend, hash it out and decide what’s best for her. She needs to do her and put her feelings first. It’s most likely Garrett hid this part of himself. She fell in love with what I’m sure she thought was a conservative man, not a monster. She was looking for loyalty and honesty and someone all about her, family orientated and he checked all those boxes, not to mention the lust factor. I hate most of all that she came out saying she was engaged and so happy and how special he was. ABC did her dirty if they knew any of this was in the works.

I don’t want her to switch, if she’s going to end things I want her to go out head held high for the independent feminist she is. That would be something. But I also respect the blindness of love and if she stays with him, I hope at the very least she can enlighten an unenlightened man.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 25, 2018 5:10 am

stuckinsc wrote:@LoveDovez The posts on this account are racists, homophobic and overall disgusting IMO. You would need to click on their account to see the full extend of their views.

I am on my phone, but can try to PM you screen shots later if you like.

Again all JMO.

@stuckinsc thanks, but I take your word for it. I don't need any screen shots, Hon. I just couldn't figure out from looking at the page posted why it was so bad. Now I know.. Thank you so much!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 5:13 am

cookielover12 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Seriously not too late for her to go full circle and circle back to Blake. That’s where I stand.

Granted these social issues are huge deal breakers to me, but I can’t with this Garrett business. Not for me. No thanks.

I agree, I would much rather her do a switch with Blake.
And the fact that he deleted his IG account shows that he is trying to hide whatever else he liked. I'm sure Becca found out.

Not that I agree or disagree with a switch post FRC, but for discussions sake, how ironic. Past leads have received great negative for reversing their final choice and this possible reversal should be supported?
Any way this isn’t the thread, but does open up good discussion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri May 25, 2018 5:14 am

Also, Ashley Spiveys tweets sort of annoyed me. We get it Ashley he’s got messed up views, it’s out there, enoughs enough now. I want to PM her and be like listen Becca picked this guy, can you be a little sensitive to that. Garrett’s exposed, it’s out there. Now I just wish everyone would be a little sensitive to what Becca had to go through yesterday, this is almost worse than Arie changing his mind IMO. I actually think it is.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl