SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 30, 2018 6:26 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I still haven’t seen the Extra interview but uggity ugh ugh on the ET article.  She just blew the doors down on that whole pre-show  “Independent Woman” campaign.  I’d bet money that won’t be running again.

Becca, why couldn’t you just say  “I was disappointed to learn about this because it doesn’t represent my views.    That’s all I can say publically for now.”

Maybe she really doesn’t see anything wrong with it?

Exactly!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 30, 2018 6:27 pm

I’m embarrassed for her after reading that ET article. Seriously. What an idiot, IMO. I can’t help but laugh knowing she likes to come off as this independent, strong, and liberal woman and then she says that.. without even making some sort of mention about how those pictures were degrading to groups of people at the very least and it’s not something she agrees with. Yikes. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 30, 2018 6:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I’m embarrassed for her after reading that ET article. Seriously. What an idiot, IMO. I can’t help but laugh knowing she likes to come off as this independent, strong, and liberal woman and then she says that.. without even making some sort of mention about how those pictures were degrading to groups of people at the very least and it’s not something she agrees with. Yikes. JMO
Luckily now she has a strong dad-type to tell her what she agrees with so things won’t be as stresssful. Phew!! Her little lady brain has been working ovaaa time being all single, trying to think and say things all by its lonesome so thankfully all that is in the past. Imo.

I’ll stop laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 30, 2018 6:33 pm

The funny thing about her free speech answer is that her man isn't even on board with that either according to his likes because he liked multiple pics criticizing a certain athlete who was exercising their first amendment rights. I guess it only applies when people are meanies to wittle Gawwett though. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed May 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Kinda O/T....is it just me or has she lost her glow already?... i am having a secondhand embarrassment and severe anxiety for her :nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed May 30, 2018 6:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
Aria wrote:Can someone make her stop? This is getting embarrasing.
Honestly only embarrassing imo because of how she tried to present herself prior to G imo. You want a guy like that? Fine, no one cares, live your life, but don’t try to pander to the audience and your social circle by presenting yourself as diametrically opposite of who you are and what you’re searching for. It’s in very poor taste, to say the least imo laugh out loud

Agreed! If I didn't know anything about Becca beforehand, I wouldn't be nearly as disappointed by her reaction to this whole situation. I should have known better than to get invested in someone from The Bachelor.

@ReneeM I love your posts so much! rotfl You always say what I'm thinking.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed May 30, 2018 6:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:Meghan McCain on the view said she thinks last season's bachelor couldn't handle a woman like Becca who was stronger & would challenge him  goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 1f33e goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 1f440  goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 1f33e. I think ABC's gonna get another strongly worded phone call from him laugh out loud

Full video

I was hoping to see a Becca that is stronger and will challenge “her man”. I’m beginning to have my doubts. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Rolly wrote:I was hoping to see a Becca that is stronger and will challenge “her man”. I’m beginning to have my doubts. no no
*Maury voice* As for reports that Becca's a strong independent woman who's not afraid to challenge her man, the lie detector's determined, THAT was lie.

jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 30, 2018 6:58 pm

Joy15 wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/extra/videos/10155773772214755/

here is the Extra vid..for those who can't view it on the link (G debacle starts from 3:08)

Around the 3:00 mark.. Becca said she talked to Arie and he made a appearance??
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 30, 2018 6:59 pm

Wow.

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Giphy10
via GIFHY

That ET article is all kinds of messy. GIRL. Love yourself... no no I should have expected it as (imo) I never really believed Garrett lied to her about his views though she just really doesn't give af. Which is embarrassing. Rolling Eyes

IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed May 30, 2018 7:06 pm

nananana wrote:A better explanation, IMO the best we will get right now. She can’t say much more more until the finale.http://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-addresses-frontrunner-garrett-yrigoyens-instagram-controversy-exclusive

"I can't fault on anyone for what they believe and who's to say that anyone is truly what they believe in if they just double tap,"

Can someone translate? Is she really trying to say that following social media accounts and liking images and messaging is NOT reflective of someone's beliefs or opinions? In any way? Or just "truly"?

How can Becca, as a proud liberal feminist, excuse away this SM behavior without addressing how troubling it is? I mean, yeah, social media is not the end all be all of who we are but it does shine a spotlight into many of our passions, beliefs, etc... Couldn't she have come out more strongly that SHE doesn't agree with those messages and would want to educate her partner on how harmful it is to support hate messaging?

Good grief Charlie Brown! At this point, I'd rather hear a half-hearted "I was hacked" claim or some well-produced apology "I am embarrassed by my past SM behavior -- it is not representative of who I am and my core values" and of course the "I will learn from this experience."  than the above. The above is just an excuse -- a super lame excuse for supporting hate.

Are we sure she's in PR -- in any capacity?!?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 30, 2018 7:12 pm

I feel like (and hope) she's being coached (and terribly, at that) to answer this way. I wonder how she'll look back on it when the dust settles.

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl