SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:56 pm

JC was at the house meeting and he is responsible for quite a bit of drama with going back and forth, casting hinky votes and all.

Brett has done a great job, especially this week. He deliberately has avoided hanging with his alliance even though he is still very much in it and as a result has got in good with the other side. Even Rockstar likes him now. He's really grown in this game. Great to watch

Haleigh somewhat flipped Scottie back to her side last night, I think. It's hard to tell with Scottie. That's why neither side really trusts him. In any event, he told her that he didn't think the votes to save Bayleigh were there so it may be an unamimous vote to evict tonight. No blindsides. Darn.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:23 pm

@lipsis

I didn't see him when I watched it?

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:22 pm

havadrpepper wrote:@lipsis

I didn't see him when I watched it?

He wasn't sitting on the couch so he's easy to miss. You see him in this pic standing in the hall entrance behind where Tyler and Kaycee are sitting. He's wearing black shorts and shirt.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Image14
Source

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:13 pm

Easy to escape the meeting from that vantage point!

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:16 pm

Big Brother may not be on at its regular time and channel in some areas due to football. If that's you, you can watch on this east coast feed. It's the one I always use

http://www.videobrother.net/live-stream

Or Hamsterwatch has three feeds on her site (one, I believe, is the same as above) look down on the left hand side of the site and click on 1, 2, or 3 and see if one of those works for you.

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:29 pm

Craziness going on just prior to and during the show as I type this.

From @realvegas4sure

1 hour prior

Sam has been in the DR for over 15 minutes with only 45 minutes to go until live episode. Not normal.

She said when they call her to the DR during live show she is going to refuse to vote. She was told she can't do that. She stayed and cried most of the time. Then tried to leave the DR through the side exit (which would be a self eviction) but was asked to stay.

20 minutes into the show

Sam in DR again right now. She is told if she self evicts she will go from one of America's favs to being disliked but if she stays America will rally for her for being strong & not hate her for the vote.

She's leaving DR now but no clue what she is going to do.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:35 pm

Thank you @lipsis !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:37 pm

I wondered why she voted RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:50 pm

Prob so the vote would not be unanimous is my guess.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:12 pm

Sorry I'm at work and won't get to watch until tomorrow.

I don't get it. Why did she not want to vote? She is nice but just has no clue in this game.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:18 pm

Yeah, this game you need to remove your nice person gene and keep detached.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:35 pm

She was saying this morning that she wanted to stand up and volunteer to leave so the others girls didn't have to.

Sam is sweet but she's not mentally strong enough for this game.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez