SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:14 pm

Anyone notice that in the coming scenes G is the only one not shown saying ILY. We have almost the All teh F4 saying it. When he does it will be Epic!!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:17 pm

Ladybug posted a link to an article on the US website with a short video. When asked what qualities her ideal partner would have. She replied:

The reality star also opened up to Us about her ideal partner, who needs to have a “sense of humor,” be “compassionate” and be “loyal.”

I think we have definitely seen the sense of humor and his loyalty. I feel he is compassionate as well... I guess you could say we saw that this episode when he went and Colton talked to Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:19 pm

@havadrpepper he also stuck up for Wills!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:26 pm

Here's the video @havadrpepper mentioned embedded for y'all.  

Becca Kufrin Dishes Dating Secrets, Including Her First ‘Bachelorette’ Kiss That No One Saw
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:38 pm

10 bucks the line about “my heart feels like it knows him” from the preview is about G!

I feel like her friends and family must watch and be like yep that’s the real Becca when she’s with Garrett and they must just be so happy to see how happy she is.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:22 am

My random thoughts:

1. Garrett has a tattoo on the inside of his left wrist, made me realize he and Becca even have the little things in common.
2. Garrett is always positioning himself in Becca's line of sight. When she welcomes the group to Vegas the guys are standing in a U position, Becca is at the center of the U and Garrett's at the end of one of he sides, Becca has to look at him...she's standing in the center and she has to make eye contact...not that she minds. I love it!
3. Who decided Garrett should sit next to Becca in the singing date? Lol they looked like they were on a date and the other guys were just there to watch a show.
4. To see her staring at him after the group date, looking for reassurance that he hadn't forgotten about her was so cute.
5. Garrett is very eager to please. Becca tells him to keep making her smile and he says okay, in such a cute but slightly serious way. It's like he really thinks she's given him an assignment. I think the jury's still out on him, I initially thought that what attracted Becca to him the most was that he was dominant, a hunter, someone who went after what he wanted. I'm now getting the feeling that she likes him because he's so into her and willing to please...just a theory.
6. Saying she knew she was falling in love with TOG when she first met him was very telling. It lets me know that Becca made her decision about who she wanted immediately. It's clear IMO that Garrett was the one from the moment she met him, her heart was Garrett's to lose. I know everyone thinks she needs to slow down but I do believe that there are rare times when you just know it's right.

ETA: Ooops I rewatched a clip and you can't tell if Becca and Garrett make eye contact in the U because you can only see the back of Garrett and his green shirt.

Last edited by kerriway on Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:27 am

@kerriway I love yr random thoughts!! Now Im gonna watch it back again to catch all that I missed. Yep he comes across as a real sweetie w puppy dog eyes for her.. ‘a real assignment’ laugh out loud. That’s Gold!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:38 am

I think Becca is attracted to all of that about Garrett. I think she sees her own personality reflected in him. They’re both very outward, quick to give, positive, go with the flow people. He’s so into her and she feels that, whether it’s through his eye contact or excitement to be around her. He’ll take care of her and in a way she feels like she can take care of him too. He’s a guys guy which I think she likes, but he’s been hurt and she wants to make him feel loved and special and he her. It’s a very reciprocal love. A give and a take. They’re so right, that they’re  wrong for each other, in just the right ways.

Whether this lasts a year or a lifetime, this was a love that was supposed to happen and lucky us, we get to watch.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:47 am

^^ I agree but I actually think they're in it for the long haul. I've never seen a Bach couple more right for each other. Loyalty is very important to B & G, it's actually one of the things I admire about them the most. Loyalty is the one quality I prefer above anything else, I think feelings of love ebb and flow but loyalty IMO lasts the test of time.

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if they marry before some of our fave Bach couples.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:05 am

I am over here thinking these two are going to last laugh out loud they just feel like soulmates to me #hopelessromantic here
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:12 am

Hopefully these 2 continue the love trend that our past 3 'ette couples have. I think they can make it. Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 8367-910 hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 I_got_13 hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 E5kqdm15 hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:41 am

Every season I try to stay open to a love story, even if I don't relate to the lead or contestants. I feel like this season tptb are serving it on a silver platter and I am happy for Becca. This is one of the more obvious love stories from this show and instead of hiding it they are putting it right in our faces!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47