SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:45 am

Minney wrote:Every season I try to stay open to a love story, even if I don't relate to the lead or contestants.  I feel like this season tptb are serving it on a silver platter and I am happy for Becca.  This is one of the more obvious love stories from this show and instead of hiding it they are putting it right in our faces!

I agree it is being shown as very obvious, but I think it is still fairly early in the game. Whenever they show things as being so obvious, there is always some twist....remember Des declaring her love of Brooks so openly to CH? I think this is about the time that the runner ups start being ramped up so that there is doubt. Either way, based on her post show behaviour Becca seems happy and appears to have found what she was looking for which is all that I ask.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:04 pm

B and G talking abt the weather has more chemistry than the hot tub w C. They just have that ‘IT’ factor. And they don’t even need to try. I don’t think TPTB can hide that even if they tried unless they just never show G laugh out loud
But I sense something looming though. This is to easy to the unspoiled.!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Sprite wrote:
Minney wrote:Every season I try to stay open to a love story, even if I don't relate to the lead or contestants.  I feel like this season tptb are serving it on a silver platter and I am happy for Becca.  This is one of the more obvious love stories from this show and instead of hiding it they are putting it right in our faces!

I agree it is being shown as very obvious, but I think it is still fairly early in the game. Whenever they show things as being so obvious, there is always some twist....remember Des declaring her love of Brooks so openly to CH? I think this is about the time that the runner ups start being ramped up so that there is doubt. Either way, based on her post show behaviour Becca seems happy and appears to have found what she was looking for which is all that I ask.

I agree. We are going to start seeing the "can he commit" story line for the next few weeks. Along with showing more with the F2 and possibly the F3. The unspoiled viewers will then have the doubt about who she really chooses in the end and will they end up engaged.

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:23 pm

I thought I heard Chris Harrison say that they would show this year some of the life of the engaged couple together. Now I can not find it. Does anyone else remember hearing this?

Last edited by just me on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:32 pm

Regarding Garret's story line and the possibility that there is a twist such as his inability to committ.  Here is what CH said about him in his Top 5 guys to watch this season.

“He made a very good first impression. He has a lot in common with Becca. She is kind of goofy and funny in a nerdy kind of way, and so is Garrett. They really get along well from the beginning. Garrett is that guy that always makes it about Becca. He always puts her at ease. So she gravitates toward him. But there’s a little backstory to Garrett. He’s heartbroken, and it wasn’t that long ago. So he’s a little bit reluctant and he’s definitely a very slow mover, which is very difficult for Becca to handle. That will come out over time.

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:09 pm

Anyone guessing G get's the GD rose next week like I am? sounds like him to focus on Becca and make her feel better? heartbeat

However, one man is able to take her mind off the commotion and captures the rose.
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1406/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:22 pm

Aww I hope so!

Last night when Becca couldn't stop smiling with him it reminded me so much of her post show interviews when she announced she was engaged. She couldn't stop smiling. Good job Garrett!!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:57 pm

I personally love that Becca is such a bad actress hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698 She can’t hide her true feelings with the guys she actually likes, which is what makes it sooo evident when her and Garrett are together. While she probably develops strong feelings for F2 as well, I don’t see her ever waffling between the two. Garrett was always her F1, IMO.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:48 pm

When bae makes you smile so damn much.

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 82f61810
hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 6e606f10
My Scs
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:22 pm

These two are like giddy high school kids in love sitting at the bleachers! I’m so here for it. Anyone else imagine them all cuddled up like this at the SHV’s! Cuteness overload!
I sure hope he’s getting that grp rose. Poor guy. They keep panning to his face whenever someone else gets it. Abt damn time G! Next weeks preview he does say ‘she’s in a bad head space and it’s affecting me...’ sweet!!
Can’t make out any of his scenes in teh preview. Is he in the titanic one w B?
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:28 pm

They are on the same team next week....

hopelessromantic - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Screen10

Looks like Wills and Blake, Chris and Colton and I guess Lincoln and Connor.

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1406/

Last edited by IrelandRose on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:33 pm

Can Becca & Garrett get any cuter? Their little moment last night was too adorable for words. Anyone catch that lick G gave B after that kiss? So cute and hot at the same time.:fanningfan  I laughed when she asked him if he had forgotten about her. I mean remind me who's the lead again? laugh out loud Girl is so whipped. It was so sweet when they said Park City was their favorite because of each other.  Their relationship is really evenly balanced, they are so into each other but it never feels like one side feels it more than the other. Both are equally chasing & smitten with each other. G doesn't try to be all cool & hides his feelings. He wears his heart on his sleeve. Just like Becca does. And seeing both of them all giddy together warms my heart. It's so refreshing. I love it. Week by week I'm starting to see that G really is her missing puzzle piece. I'm so excited & happy for them. seeing hearts

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47