SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BGlover Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:40 am

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 20180710 source ABC, yes its definitely Garrett

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:29 am

@BGlover Nice job on the sleuthing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:35 am

There was a post on reality world that said becca might have accidwntly gave a clue to when her wedding date is when elan Gale asked when was the last time you did the Macarena becca said Sept 8 2018 which has not happened yet and people do the Macarena at weddings
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:39 am

@timfan oh yeah I saw that, but I think its ridiculous there is no way Becca is getting married that quickly. She deleted the post when ppl started going crazy over it. But I highly doubt that's the wedding date its too quick imo
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:44 am

I don't know if this is a scoop or not, but does anyone know if B has always been a fan of baseball? She followed the Minnesota baseball team (Twins) yesterday, Mmmm or is it maybe a newly acquired like for baseball because of a certain someone
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Y'all are amazing. Glad I was wrong as that cap is hot imo  giggling

We also have this adorable shot from their FD too. They are just the right amount of sweet with such fantastic chemistry, (imo)

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 44fb6b10
source is RS
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:18 pm

BGlover wrote:Is this Garrett am sorry haven't gotten of how to work the postings as yet but got the SC from my TV screen so dont have link, so let me ABC link

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Img-2011 source abc

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette

We talked about this screenshot in SC thread, and didn’t have a consensus who that is. Some said it looks like Jason who also a similar watch.

For anyone who’s interested, here’s the discussion
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4815p192-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:19 pm

timfan wrote:There was a post on reality world that said becca might have accidwntly gave a clue to when her wedding date is when elan Gale asked when was the last time you did the Macarena becca said Sept 8 2018 which has not happened yet and people do the Macarena at weddings

Becca’s sister is getting married in September right? She may now have her plus-1 :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
timfan wrote:There was a post on reality world that said becca might have accidwntly gave a clue to when her wedding date is when elan Gale asked when was the last time you did the Macarena becca said Sept 8 2018 which has not happened yet and people do the Macarena at weddings

Becca’s sister is getting married in September right? She may now have her plus-1 :yes:

Quite possibly Sept 8 (which is a Saturday) is her sister's wedding date and she knows there will be the Macarena.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:08 pm

Well I did not really think it would be for her wedding that would be too fast
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:34 pm

BGlover wrote:I don't know if this is a scoop or not, but does anyone know if B has always been a fan of baseball? She followed the Minnesota baseball team (Twins) yesterday, Mmmm or is it maybe a newly acquired like for baseball because of a certain someone  

In a question/short answer video I saw, when asked her favorite sports team, she said the Minnesota Twins. I was very surprised at that at the time since she had dated someone involved with football all those years (and it appeared she liked football as well). I believe the video came out at the beginning of the season and that among other things told me Garrett was her F1 (this was before the photos of him came out).

Sorry I can't find the video though. I did find a reference to it in a pm I sent to someone here. It was "5 things about me" and in it she was in the gold dress that were in her press pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:02 pm

IMO, that is Garrett. I agree with @Teamee's post about the watch, the manspread and how he holds her neck.  Then @BGlover's posting of the photo with him in those shoes.

Then I found this nugget on the DisneyABCPress website

happiness - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 14912710.

Looks like the same shirt and pants to me... Shirt looks black not navy blue on my screen.  And, he does appear to wear his watch on his right hand quite a bit.

Guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47