SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:42 am

pavalygurl wrote:@Aunties_Love You all did great work in finding/narrowing it down.  Many thanks PINKHEART
Thanks so much @pavalygurl! I like looking for destinations, locations, etc....no matter how much hair I lost or grey hair replacing it....LOL. Like it all the same!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:45 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Just to confirm, when we were in Thailand visiting temples it was mandatory to cover your shoulders and no PDA.
sorry for the double post, but that could be why we don't see them sharing much affection at the temple. IMO, that may not be a reflection on what is actually there between the two....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:22 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Tia110
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:23 pm

Here is a shot of Tia when Becca starts telling the girls about Colton. I’m uploading a few more to show the interesting BL.

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:25 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Tia210

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Tia310

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:27 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Colton10
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 pm

Colton looks like he is bricking it! hahahahahahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:34 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Colton11
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:40 pm

Yeah, so forgive me for posting without any legend or caption, I’m brand new with this and finally got it. So the second photo of her, you can see her squirming as Becca mentioned “ so you dated ? “
In the 3rd one, Tia is completely shutting her lips closed , like ‘ oh No , I do not want to talk about this”
Then you see Colton entering and the sparkle in his eyes meeting hers... and she responds with a coy smile and a little wave ( not shown) I thought it was dead on BL about their attraction and the way it’s been kept under wraps. I’m curious to see how it all unfold now...

BIG THANKS to @bluwavz for sending me this SC at 2am.. giggling we are both night owls I guess.

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing text)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:44 pm

@astrobach to me his face looks like omg and shocked. So you think he was attracted to Tia more than Becca? And why was it kept under wraps you think?

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:50 pm

@itsamanda I'm not Astro, but just to clarify, once he surfaced as a contestant it was sleuthed by @cookielover12 that during Arie's season he was tweeting to Tia with heart eyes. They both followed each other on twitter.

It was speculated at that time Tia would show up on Becca's season, which she did.

Tia obviously didn't tell Becca that she knew Colton. Colton is now in Mexico probably going to BIP. I'm sure Tia will be there as well IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster