SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:50 am

Thanks for the detail clarification on the earrings @sdmom !

So for me, what I am noticing in the top photo ( taken from Jason’s date?) is her eyes are very bloodshot, so either from crying, being tired, or both. She looks really sad IMO. So, whenever that was taken is a moment that is emotional for her.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:03 am

Great job on the screenshots. It doesn’t look like any of those three earrings match. As the earrings with Blake don’t have the tassel and the ones with her crying do.

Was it sleuthed that the bed Becca was crying on was Thailand?

Last edited by sbolduc on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:05 am

Yes, in Chang Mai. That’s why it was deducted that it’s after Jason’s date.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:41 am

From the preview, it looks like Becca wore something white on her night time portions with both Blake and Garrett. We don’t see her dress with Jason.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Adb41a10

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 79362a10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4798p24-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

However, in the season preview, we can see her crying in a blue dress with flower prints

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 9e963210

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4798-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Unless she changed her dress for the crying scene, by the process of elimination, I think it occurred during/after her date with Jason.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:05 am

I rewatched the preview and I think it is the same earring as she is wearing with Jason - I just think the lighting looks off in the still because of her hair. But the shape looks the same to me.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:21 am

I think it's definitely the same earrings. Looks like a crystal bauble and a silver dangle, it just reflects the light differently in the two scenes. She's also wearing a similar hairdo. So I guess she dumps Jason before overnights, but why is that similar to Arie..? Maybe he just felt blindsided?

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:53 am

With respect to Becca crying in the preview, I think the general assumption has been that she’s crying on her bed after having ended her relationship with Jason. But isn’t it also possible that she’s crying before the dinner portion of their date about something she did during the daytime portion? I’m wondering if she told Jason during the daytime portion that she’s falling in love with him (what Arie did to her) and she’s crying because she doesn’t want to get ahead of herself b/c there are 2 other men. It could be the “major doubt” mentioned in the press release that she is fearful of discussing with him.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:49 pm

I am confused because didn't we see a photo of Becca and someone with white shoes kissing in what looked like a tropical setting? Was that in the Bahamas? We couldn't see the guy's face but I think it was spoiled to be Jason. Sorry if I am mixing things up, I've been on vacay for a few weeks and only checked in sporatically.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I am confused because didn't we see a photo of Becca and someone with white shoes kissing in what looked like a tropical setting?  Was that in the Bahamas?  We couldn't see the guy's face but I think it was spoiled to be Jason.  Sorry if I am mixing things up, I've been on vacay for a few weeks and only checked in sporatically.

Nope that guy is Garrett. He is clearly seen in the preview for the FSD episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:57 pm

@pavalygurl I think this is the post you refer to.

richmondrose wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@richmondrose bestbud!  happy sleuthing!  

Thanks, always happy when sleuthing. hehehe

I was wondering where the location of this SC could be: Bahamas, Thailand or Maldives. I don't think it's the Bahamas because the colours of the pillows don't have that feel, so to me they could be the latter two and I'm leaning towards the Maldives (although I've never been there) because the pillows didn't scream Thailand to me either.

So if it's the Maldives, then, this would have to be a LCD. I've lightened it a bit and flipped it due to the watch being on the left wrist.

When I sleuth, I take the position of being unspoiled and therefore unbiased. The first thing I focused on was although I couldn't see the guys hair, I did noticed there was a "shine" on his hair and the next thing was the white runners. I could help but think that it was Jason due to his gelled hair and he does own white sneakers which he wore on the spa date. I know that there are spoilers of the FRC, but I can't shake the feeling that there's  something amiss.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Image111
Source:Ladybug82 SC from Dreamers Preview for epi 6 and later

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 J_whit10
Source: My sc from preview 3

It’s Garrett. No doubt about it.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Thanks!^^^

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:46 pm

It's looking very much like Reality Steve is correct in his spoilers - Jason home next and Garrett F1.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster