SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:39 am

I am not going to SC the rehash / MTA hype part of the preview.  The only thing I want from that is to see who sits where when we get a preview showing it.

I will SC the LCDs/FRC part of the preview but they will not be posted until late this afternoon/tonight.  How dare work and a Friday deadline get in the way of SC'ing/sleuthing laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:30 pm

Thank you as always. So much appreciation hearthumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:20 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71467

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:13 pm

blowkiss group hug thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:15 pm

Does anyone think it’s possible that Becca does let Blake go early? We still haven’t seen any previews of the guys in suits on the final day. The “I feel like a monster” we don’t see her saying it. There’s a few upset moments in the white dress, almost like they want us to think she’s a mess on that last day but she really does it sooner.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:39 pm

SeekAny wrote:Does anyone think it’s possible that Becca does let Blake go early? We still haven’t seen any previews of the guys in suits on the final day. The “I feel like a monster” we don’t see her saying it. There’s a few upset moments in the white dress, almost like they want us to think she’s a mess on that last day but she really does it sooner.

I have a feeling she does too. Only because CH had the interview with Access (Ashley I) and said the next breakup is 1000x worse than Jason's. Might be a Rachel/Peter repeat? When she visits Blake before the FRC.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:08 pm

i don't know she seems way to sad at the frc in that white dress crying her eyes out behind the tree.....i think she actually lets blake go at frc - jmo

though i hope she does let him go before the frc....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:22 pm

Idk she's clearly having a breakdown moment in the FRC dress which makes me think Blake at least gets to the location.
Then I look back on previous finale previews and they often show guys in limos/walking or picking out a ring. We got none of that in last week's preview so I'm hoping we get something more after the MTA.

Wasn't the pics from T'MZ captured early afternoon or atleast not at the typical sunset hour? That could help us out.

Also the epi description will be telling especially when his LCD airs

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:25 pm

Unless Blake pulls a Reid and comes back again after she let him go... that’s a possibility too
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:44 pm

There’s always a possibility she lets Blake go early, but there should be screencaps to support that speculation, IMO.

In Rachel’s season, we had the caps of Peter crying and Rachel walking towards his hotel (thanks to our amazing sleuthers here!) so let’s see if we get new preview next week.

Also, she let Jason go early, so I wonder if she’s allowed to let Blake leave early too?
Please refresh my memory: did Des spend FSD with Drew too? Did she let him go in the middle of FD or LCD?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:28 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Idk she's clearly having a breakdown moment in the FRC dress which makes me think Blake at least gets to the location.
Then I look back on previous finale previews and they often show guys in limos/walking or picking out a ring. We got none of that in last week's preview so I'm hoping we get something more after the MTA.

Wasn't the pics from T'MZ captured early afternoon or atleast not at the typical sunset hour? That could help us out.

Also the epi description will be telling especially when his LCD airs

I don't think it was sunset when Arie proposed to Becca though.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster