SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:15 pm

OR ... did Colton become more attractive once she found out Tia was interested in him ??

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:25 pm

I remember Becca saying she didn't have a particular type and I thought back to Ali's season when she said the same thing. Remember, Frank was her type and her husband follows that trend.

After seeing Becca's ex on Arie's season and now seeing who she is interested in - she has a type. Big, beefy men. Although Blake isn't as beefy as Colton or Garrett, he is big. I would choose Clay any day over Colton as he seems more worldly but with a teddy bear appeal.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:21 pm

@Norcalgal I definitely see Clay's appeal. He's the grown up in this crowd of many boys.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:27 pm

Clay and Jason!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Clay and Jason!

...And John. As soon as he said he cooked, I'd be picking him!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:23 pm

@Sprite yes! Sorry I left him out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Colton also dated Aly Raisman. Does anyone believe he's a virgin? c'mon no no

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:30 pm

My favorites are Jordan and Leo. Their commentary is Gold for me lmao. Leo is so sarcastic and Jordan is a clown, I love it giggling

However, I am disappointed knowing what I know about her F1. It just makes it hard for me to be excited for watching the season unfold sad what a bummer because I was really rooting for her. I will admit that I will be disappointed in her staying with him after everything that went on. She's an adult and she can make her choices, but I can't help but be disappointed tbh

All imo
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:30 pm

SFoster wrote:Colton also dated Aly Raisman.  Does anyone believe he's a virgin? c'mon no no  
sounds like BS to me honestly. There is no way he is virgin imo hehehe
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:03 pm

Sprite wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:JMO if she needed to destroy things to help her move on  maybe she wasn't as over  Arie as she thought she was.

That could be said IF she was the one that set the date up, but since she wasn't I'm glad she had fun with it...
 I think she has a say in the dates

Not really. They have to be arranged in advance well before the lead even shows up. Maybe toward the end ... FDs ... they could suggest who goes on what date, but even that is set up in advance and has nothing to do with the lead.
Considering this particular date was done by Harrison, yea, it was planned with ONLY Becca as the lead in mind. IMO it was a blantant plan to mess with Arie and Lauren, and their families IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
philphan wrote:
metalgirl wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I just think destruction of things which could be used by others is wrong.  Has nothing to do with Arie.  I’m just surprised Becca found so much fun in that.
I find that people who truly understand the value of things don't find glee in wanton destruction, just for the hell of it.  Or just to "let loose".  

I get what you are saying if this was “ real life” destruction, but it’s a TV show.

IMO, it’s too bad the usable items were not donated and things like clay, rocks to crush, water balloons  etc were replaced to destroy.
I think had she suggested charitable donations of useable items, TPTB would have modified the date.

I agree @Kashathediva. I am sure there are plenty of people out there that would of loved that couch, tv or any number o other things that were just blatantly destroyed here for no reason other than just to throw shade at Arie and what happened before....give those things to a well deserving family and use other means to get the message across. Enough is enough with the bashing over our heads how she despises Arie...IMO

LiboLRC wrote:Well this is all for me Folks Becca is a very bad Bachelorette I don't think I'll be watching the season, It's funny to me she gets a pass for things that a lot of other leads would've been crucified about not in this forum specifically but in other plataforms.

LeapofFaith wrote:wow poor becca! she can't seem to catch a break! i wish tia and arie would just leave already....

I agree, Becca has been a bad and unbelievable bette so far. I am not one that liked her before and this really, really isn't making me like any of her now. IMO

northernviewer wrote:Just watching show now .... first group date is over ... that Lincoln drama is pathetic .. He’s a piece of work ... and she bought it hook line and sinker ... no wonder she’s buying Garrett’s apology laugh out loud felt sorry for Connor as Lincoln was over the top rubbing it in the guys faces and was a total azz all evening. She was so arrogant talking to Connor ... like how dare he... I think that’s the real Becca ... not a good look ... totally seeing why Arie wasn’t feeling it so soon after the cameras stopped rolling and wished he’d chosen Lauren.

Now watching her 1/1 with Blake ... all this Arie hate is getting on my last nerve ... it’s not making me like her any more that’s for sure ... and I’m not that fond of her to start.  This is going to be a dud season especially with all the Garrett crap going on ... big disappointment of a season.... and I liked her so much until I watched how she acted at ATFR
Completely agree with the bolded... I was never really one in her corner but now all the Arie hatred is really turning me off of giving the benefit of the doubt that I kept telling myself to try to give. I just see her as OTT and just not believable with any of it. I completely agree, she was acting to the hilt at ATFR! IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:13 am

My thoughts on the episode:

Becca as the Bachelorette -- I think she's off to a good start. I didn't expect her to be particularly dynamic (i.e. Kaitlyn or Rachel) so I'm not disappointed in that regard.

The guys -- overall I get a frat house feel from this group. I hesitate to compare them to Jojo's group, but I'm starting to wonder.

The obstacle course race -- nice to see Rachel and Bryan again. They both look great! I thought the  race was typical Bachelor/ette fare and cute.

Lincoln -- I have very mixed feelings about Lincoln. I think he has some sweet and charming aspects to his personality. At the same time, he strikes me as being a very odd duck. I understand why the other guys were frustrated that he just wouldn't quit with the photo, but I do think it was wrong of Connor (?) to toss it into the pool.

Blake -- he comes across to me as being very likeable. Becca has a definite type, and he fits well within that range. I was thinking it was a shame that she didn't pick him as opposed to Garrett. When he pushed Becca against the wall to kiss her, I was admiring his broad upper back. I'm not really feeling him as Bachelor at this point, but time will tell.

The "smashing things" one-on-one -- I got a laugh out of it, which is what I think was intended. Unlike some others, the destruction didn't bother me. Plenty of things get ruined on the show, including the formal wear and cakes in the obstacle course race. It's all budgeted.

Dodgeball -- Leo, who knew?

Garrett -- he literally makes me fall asleep. I watched this episode twice, and along with the first episode, whenever he comes on I'm out like a light. laugh out loud

Colton -- I don't know what to make of him. Did he say that he's a virgin? Seriously?

At this point, I still favor Clay and John. John has so much going for him that it's insane. Jean Blanc seems to have a nice personality, despite his fragrance obsession. Jordan is making an entertaining and harmless "villain" for me.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 2 - June 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Ayana
Aria
Norcalgal