SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:26 pm

I have mentioned this before, but I'll post again in case other's missed it.

If I read a post that includes any type of reference to what I think is a political party, or which contains terminology that I think is referencing a type of party or comparison to what appears to me of political parties, it will be deleted.

I am not familiar with all US political terminology, I'm not going to edit a post because most times I don't understand the meaning of the post, therefore it will get deleted.

Politics are not allowed for discussion on our forum.

Posts have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Joy15 Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:18 am

I wish sweet Joe would find himself a great match in BIP , ala Derek-Taylor. I hope if he is being cast, he would be one of the early cast, so the chances of him forming a connection with someone would be higher than him being one of the late comer.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:50 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Becca & Joe met with each other! Smiley

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 14 Screen20
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 14 Screen21

SC Bkoof IG story and Joeamabile1 IG

Love the comments,"leave him alone" "she chose the ***"

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:06 pm

He is cute. I hope he does do BIP although not so sure about the watermelon swim trunks. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:21 pm

He’s cute and so are the trunks. Looks like a fun moment for the two of them; no pressure and totally platonic.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 14 33609786_2186605671562984_665329522647760896_n
bkoof I love this goober more than all the chicken nuggets in the world
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Hopefully she can have great advice for Becca outside thé ' bubble" . they have a great trusting relationship.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:14 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

I am wanting to know if I can get some help. I don't go into each of the guy's threads, nor hit other things namely RS's site so if some info is there either twitter or his site, is it at all possible to be put into the SM no discussion or into the filming schedule no discussion threads. It would make things a lot easier for me to gather the info. Thanks in advance to everyone. I am going to put this into the main threads as well. Thanks again.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:47 am

Sorry can’t bring over but thought Beccas sister lastest INst post was interesting - does it relate to Becca? Kufwiththepouf.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:03 am

Loulou wrote:Sorry can’t bring over but thought Beccas sister lastest INst post was interesting - does it relate to Becca? Kufwiththepouf.

Not sure if it relates to Becca, but it (and several other posts) lead me to the conclusion that she and Garrett would not be liking the same things on instagram.  I think big sis would kick G to the curb. JMO.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:13 am

I disagree, I think Emily is very supportive of Becca and will stand behind her decision. She also met Garrett and probably liked him and sees how happy he makes her sister. She also knows the behind the scenes and how they are working through it. During the SHV visit weekend her and her fiancé posted a funny “happy couple” photo and I figured becca and Garrett were exchanging photos with her at that time. I think if Garrett made a public apology he also did so with the people that really matter. Just because someone is a feminist it doesn’t mean they won’t forgive and give garrett a chance. Case in point Becca herself. All IMO.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:52 am

SeekAny wrote:I disagree, I think Emily is very supportive of Becca and will stand behind her decision. She also met Garrett and probably liked him and sees how happy he makes her sister. She also knows the behind the scenes and how they are working through it. During the SHV visit weekend her and her fiancé posted a funny “happy couple” photo and I figured becca and Garrett were exchanging photos with her at that time. I think if Garrett made a public apology he also did so with the people that really matter. Just because someone is a feminist it doesn’t mean they won’t forgive and give garrett a chance. Case in point Becca herself. All IMO.

@SeekAny ... I feel like I follow you around this forum forever hitting the like button on your posts! :yes:

XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless