SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 15 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:03 am

I tend to think Becca’s sister and family and social circle are about as political as she is- when it suits them for insta likes, they’re super Team A. When it doesn’t suit them, no worries!! They’ll be whatever as needed- Team B all the way to Z (if Z guy is a hottie who fishes). Imo.

I’ll also extrapolate my opinion and say I think that probably 75-90% of political civilians. I’m a cynic I guess laugh out loud.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by richmondrose Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:15 am

Sneak preview of the drama for tonight:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjmnJYEgGmC/?taken-by=bachelor.bachelorettenation

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjmni_9Aiml/?taken-by=bachelor.bachelorettenation
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:28 am

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:46 am

Yeah, like either of those guys r guys you would to end up with after seeing that. High school.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:57 pm

I can't believe RS has released episode per episode spoilers without mentioning Arie appearance at all. Is he clueless or what? laugh out loud. I believe both Becca and Arie/LB have implied this on their recent intvws.

Any speculation as to when Arie will pop up on our screen again and give Becca any lame advice? LOL. I initially thought, it would be ala MeAndi-Nick, sometime pre/post F4RC, but with Tia-Colton drama during that time bracket i can't see that happening.

Just wondering...if he is gonna show up right before Becca's finale?. (Foreshadowed by the in love with 2 guys thang in the preview)

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:15 pm

Joy15 wrote:I can't believe RS has released episode per episode spoilers without mentioning Arie appearance at all. Is he clueless or what? laugh out loud. I believe both Becca and Arie/LB have implied this on their recent intvws.

Any speculation as to when Arie will pop up on our screen again and give Becca any lame advice? LOL. I initially thought, it would be ala MeAndi-Nick, sometime pre/post F4RC, but with Tia-Colton drama during that time bracket  i can't see that happening.

Just wondering...if he is gonna show up right before Becca's finale?. (Foreshadowed by the in love with 2 guys thang in the preview)

Probably around F3 is my guess.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:43 pm

richmondrose wrote:Sneak preview of the drama for tonight:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjmnJYEgGmC/?taken-by=bachelor.bachelorettenation

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjmni_9Aiml/?taken-by=bachelor.bachelorettenation

Here's the main reason I never say before the show starts that I think they have a good group of guys by just looking at them...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:54 pm

Note: the faceook live video is in standby until about 1 minute mark.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:15 pm

Sm trolls are funny. Never experienced it until today when I tweeted that my daughter said it was Bachelorette night in reply to my son's question of what day it is. Talk about assumptions. My daughter does not watch the show for the record but I also would not have a meltdown if she walked into the room where I usually watch the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:57 pm

Ashley I’s take as an invitee to Blake’s 1-1 tonight:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a21069843/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-blake-horstmann-arie-date/

ETA:  preview of Dodgeball date.  Ugh on having children (seem like paid actors to me) rag on Arie.  He must be tonight’s drinking game word.  Whatevs.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-inside-the-dodgeball-group-date/
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:19 pm

Yep, think the word Arie is going to be the drinking game word for the whole season of Becca.....enough of that and that stupid saying of hers....good grief. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:31 pm

One thing I'll say for the show is that is forces me to become better acquainted with world geography. i.e. relative distance from Bora Bora to Maldives.

I read Reddit's post of RS' "spoilers" today. What I learned that we didn't know before:
1. Mike (man bun) is let go in episode 3 not 4. Boo!
2. Jean stays until episode 4. okay.
3. Jean and Wills get GD roses tonight.

There you have it folks. He makes a living from doing this?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless