SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by 1funnyfish Thu May 31, 2018 12:24 am

ABC Press website now has lots of images from Episode 2!!!

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 31, 2018 12:26 am

The Blake date is that s/cap SM pic? we had of Becca in overalls and a hard hat that we were trying to figure out the location.

BTW I do not like that date at all, especially now that I see the pics!!!

@1funnyfish thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 31, 2018 12:28 am

@cookielover12 gotcha. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 31, 2018 12:29 am

WELP ..... finally a season I was excited for and now I want nothing to do with it. Becca's response today is what really pushed me over the "I do not want to watch edge", so disappointing. She is in PR too, she should know better. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 31, 2018 12:34 am

I hope Becca is also telling her betrothed to keep an open mind (about the transgendered youth, the dreamers, high school kids getting slaughtered during 4th hour... on the regular, etc, etc) and not just asking the viewing audience to do so.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 31, 2018 12:38 am

sosleepy wrote:I hope Becca is also telling her betrothed to keep an open mind (about the transgendered youth, the dreamers, high school kids getting slaughtered during 4th hour... on the regular, etc, etc) and not just asking the viewing audience to do so.
El. Oh. El. I think we all know better now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu May 31, 2018 12:46 am

sosleepy wrote:... I’m ready to move on to BIP. Anyone else?
I've been watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette since the beginning. I watch the franchise shows for entertainment value. I enjoy the dates, the drama and the journey. The formula works and the audience keeps tuning in no matter what controversy comes out each season JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 31, 2018 1:06 am

Blake and Becca look so cute on that date :'(
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 31, 2018 1:19 am

dup

Last edited by pavalygurl on Thu May 31, 2018 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 31, 2018 1:19 am

pavalygurl wrote:Reddit posted something from ET that Millsy made a comment:

After Lee they worked really hard to check sm but with G it was hard because of likes not posts.
Just started looking into it to see if they can verify that they came from his acct and then decide how to address it on the show

I say just get in touch with Ash Spivey.  Also there was a good comment about how they scour Chipolte to the ends of the earth looking for candidates, could they not get an sm team to screen potentials.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu May 31, 2018 1:22 am

Sounds crazy, I know but I am so curious if the scene of Becca crying is during season previews is related to Garrett in some way. Is it possible, their different views surfaced during FD? It just doesn't look like a setting that would take place until after F4 RC. Is it possible, he completely snowed her as to how willing he was to be open minded after such a conversation. It's unlikely that is what went down with that scene, but it is one possibility that I've considered. With that said, if Garrett is who his SM has painted him to be, he doesn't stand a chance long term of remaining her finace.  IMO, her family (esp her sister) will have him for breakfast eventually. He will not be able to hide behind a mask but so long. I hate it for her. She doesn't deserve such a guy. I'm sad she has to travel this very long and winding journey before it very likely hits a dead end with her heart broken once again.

I'm going to cut her some slack. She didn't fall in the love with the guy who liked those things on SM during her journey so I totally understand her initial pushback on SM.  Its just my opinion, but only those who have walked in the bachelorette's shoes can understand how hard this journey truly is and will be for her. She's going to stumble with hurt and sadness eventually, IMO and I hope the public catches her with their support.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu May 31, 2018 1:32 am

If Becca breaks up with Garret although it doesn't look it will happen may Snark storyline may become true.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless