SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:04 pm

It isn't about anyone getting it. We all have opinions and that's cool. GA missed this part of the episode, maybe others have to. It's no biggie, just a reference for any who cares, which is probably very few.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@GuardianAngel exactly. IMO as I stated above,  she may have been making a dig at Jordan, but it fell flat on its face, imo, by stating she would put on her confidence every morning.  
Confidence is never something you have to put on, IMO, unless you are faking it.  It’s there if you have it, if you don’t have it, you have to put it on.  Why she phrased her dig like that is beyond me.
I agree with both you @Kashathediva and @GuardianAngel...confidence isn't something you "put on", you either have it or you don't. Believe me, I did watch that of Jordon and "got it" but IMO, Becca is tone deaf in this with regards to how it came off to most people IMO. It really is a put down/dig to BOTH of them IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:02 pm

Becca, for her part, continues to prove as sharp as a tack. NOTHING is lost on this woman. I loved how, instead of getting distracted by the accusations Chris made during his “debate,” she focused on the fact that he was making those accusations at all, with a mic and in front of an audience. It would have been dangerously easy to put stock in Chris’s claims and take the bait, questioning the guys’ “genuininity” (sorry, can’t help myself!). But she got to the heart of the problem instantly, rightfully calling what Chris did “embarrassing,” “stupid drama” and “airing dirty laundry out for everyone to see.” I imagine you guys got the same thrill I did when she finally sent him home! He came over to her place so smug, thinking he would emerge “victorious” (again, whatever that means), and for every half-baked argument he had, she had a mic-drop response. My favourite: When Chris—playing victim, of course—said, “I’ve been attacked for the last week and a half,” and Becca interrupted with: “You’ve also done some attacking.” BRAVA, GIRL. I love a strong, no-BS, intuitive lead and that’s exactly what Becca is. wrote:

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-14-episode-6-recap/

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:05 pm

I guess I'm not seeing the big deal here.  It's snark back at Jordan, IMO, nothing more nothing less.  Anyone who watched the show would know exactly where it came from.  I see it as no different than sarcastic comments made by leads season after season.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:11 pm

@Ladybug82 I agree I wish she defended herself more like this! She is so funny imo I wish we saw it more especially before with what went down with arie...jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:51 am

Am I behind or is there no sign of a SHV right now?

The lead and her F1 are always together on the 4th?? I remember the smoking gun of the grass last year....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:04 pm

Well, they have both been pretty silent the last couple of days, only posting show related stuff on IG. Also, Becca was seen at the airport in Minneapolis on Sunday and she had been out and about in Minnesota on Saturday. So she was headed somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:59 pm

Two of my favorite topics in one sentence and so true!
My nfl team and the bachelorette

“the Chargers always find those rangy, 6-foot-5 receivers -- kinda like how producers on "The Bachelorette" always find vapid, vein, self-indulgent bros.”

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000939283/article/2004-nfl-draft-qbs-who-has-enjoyed-most-skillposition-talent

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:41 pm

Garrett posted a happy 4th of July message on Instagram a little while ago and Jason responded by wishing Garrett a happy 4th. Colton then responded to both of them with “I’m here for this bromance.” I’ve seen G and J like each other’s IG posts before, but this comment makes it sound like G and J are only recently developing more of a friendship?? It just seems like a little bit of an odd comment timing wise to me since they were in the top 3 together and have followed each other for a while, and liked each other’s posts. Curious what others think.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Last week they were all commenting on Wills' photo about when in Vegas they did hallway sprints and apparantly it was very dangerous. Jason and Garrett were both commenting to each other about hurt backs/bodies and still not being recovered from it. IMO Colton is probably trying to say something funny. This week's episode right before Jason got ready for his 1:1 he shook hands with G before he left. My guess is they're as good of friends as any friendship between bach contestants.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:46 pm

Curious, did Garrett respond to Jason and Colton?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:02 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 37 Wvv9du

IG credit: stillwills from this post https://www.instagram.com/p/BkmCk57AUQz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=x8rw27an31qu

Blake commented separately as well and Connor commented about feeling left out and Colton commented back "who are you?" Ryan also felt left out that he wasn't tagged.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless