SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:59 pm

@natik sorry i am trying to catch up....so is the blonde Dasha? are you able to name those screen shots for me pls?? Embarressed! TIA bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:02 pm

natik wrote:

Marina
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 TvtgP4ALrAk

Natasha
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 FL_R3e4As1g

Dasha
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 BqE6mFpuX_I

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 LQE9Cviy2-s

Olga
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4tWkvUmu8gw

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Ng8HxPT2_Hg

Julia
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 N62S31HxYaI

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 TBt0Rp54EKM

Natasha
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 K524vjetCTQ

Source: my Screens
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:17 pm

natik wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Did not understand why he chose Liz for that date at all since she seemed very young(maturity) from the start.  I really want to understand how Dasha and Nikita got to that passionate kiss.  Did not understand the build up and the next day I did not feel the sexual intensity like the night before, so was confused if he had to much to drink or was really engaged with Dasha.
Also in the after show pictures posted here it was curious that most of the reaction pictures were of Olga(no don't do it Nikita, imo).

I saw the last 15 minutes of the after show and Dasha’s body language was interesting.  IMO she seemed disinterested in everything until she got up to talk to the host and they showed the kiss.  Then she became all coy, but engaging and smiling broadly.  If she is F1, she’s not hiding it.  If she’s not F1, then it was an “up yours” to someone laugh out loud   By the look on Olga’s face she is a very upset F2 or 3.  She looked sad imo.

Interesting observation. Let us compare the reactions now from the new after show.

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 TvtgP4ALrAk

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 FL_R3e4As1g

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 BqE6mFpuX_I

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 LQE9Cviy2-s

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4tWkvUmu8gw

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Ng8HxPT2_Hg

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 N62S31HxYaI

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 TBt0Rp54EKM

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 K524vjetCTQ

Source: my Screens

The reaction shots are interesting aren't they.  Dasha looks a little shocked.  I think she didn't expect a passionate kiss between Marina and Nikita.  Does that mean Marina can't be F1?  Olga still looks sad.  She plays the martyr well.  I can't take Natali seriously laugh out loud   Julia might be thinking she missed her chance that night scratch

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:19 pm

natik wrote:
Maddy wrote:
natik wrote:Reaction shots from the last after show:
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Ooq5UIrxn3A
Thanks for reaction shots, Natik! Who is the girl on the right? Don't remember her.

That is Dina.

ok so in this shot am i correct in thinking from left to right we have Dina, Julia and Dasha(in that little screen)??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:20 pm

Idlemess wrote:@natik thank you. 

I watched episode 4, but it’s like being blindfolded. I’m feeling my way around.
WHY is Olga so emotional? I want to know why she’d gotten on my nerves. 
WHY is Sofia so ??? Why is she on the project? What is his interest in her? Is she social? 
What was Nikita and Marina conversation about? Seems they got along well and kissed all day laugh out loud
Judging from the girls reaction, Nikita is a good kisser. He does not hold back. 

Still can’t figure out Nikita but during his date with Marina, I saw a glimmer of hope laugh out loud

S.O.S please send help.

I think Olga was spoiled with attention from lots of men. But now she is on the project and needs to compete with another women for attention of one man. That is an unusual situation for her and it breaks her.

I saw a lot of comments here about Sonia. Well the thing about Sonia is that she pretends to be a shy, innocent person. A person with higher moral standards than the other women on the project. But she is not that person who she pretends to be. For example on the after show we figured out that she had an affair with a married man at the age of 22.

Marina is a very confident, strong and successful young woman. She has her own model agency at the age of 21. Nikita wanted to figure out how she is in a relationship. If she is someone who is bossy in a relationship. Marina said that although she is a strong woman in a relationship she wants a man to take charge. She has an old-fashioned picture of a relationship where the man is the protector. She thinks a man should stay a man. And that is exactly what he liked to hear. As I mentioned before I don't think that he is searching for a woman who is going to be at the same level as him. He wants to be the alpha in the relationship that's what he likes.

Marina whispered to him after their kiss that he is a good kisser.

Last edited by natik on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:22 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
natik wrote:
Maddy wrote:
natik wrote:Reaction shots from the last after show:
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Ooq5UIrxn3A
Thanks for reaction shots, Natik! Who is the girl on the right? Don't remember her.

That is Dina.

ok so in this shot am i correct in thinking from left to right we have Dina, Julia and Dasha(in that little screen)??

Yes that is correct.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:29 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Wanted to know what Nitka said about Marina kissing.  Thought he said a little sloppy and although they were kissing did not see his body into it.

It was the opposite. He gave her the rose and said to her that he wants to know her better and that he likes to kiss her. He said that he likes her innocence and her tenderness. And he liked that she wants the man to take the lead in a relationship. He likes that contrast about her that on the one side she is strong and independent but on the other side she has that tenderness and innocence.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:24 pm

natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Wanted to know what Nitka said about Marina kissing.  Thought he said a little sloppy and although they were kissing did not see his body into it.

It was the opposite. He gave her the rose and said to her that he wants to know her better and that he likes to kiss her. He said that he likes her innocence and her tenderness. And he liked that she wants the man to take the lead in a relationship. He likes that contrast about her that on the one side she is strong and independent but on the other side she has that tenderness and innocence.

Yes, that is what I thought he wanted. Not necessarily that she is super smart, but that at least they can have descent conversations and she understands what he is talking about. It is pretty obvious that he is a man who is into sex and will want a partner that can match that passion. As for the man being dominant, from what you have mentioned in the past during several different seasons I have been following along with you, that seems to be very much a cultural theme, so I would not be surprised that Nikita is like that.

I still haven't had a chance to watch any of the after shows or the latest episode, but I will try to get to it ASAP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:24 am

Agent99 wrote: Julia might be thinking she missed her chance that night scratch
It didn't look to me like Julia was interested in Nikita at all. It felt like she wanted to be on the show for other reasons, I don't understand what is her problem watching it all back. She didn't expect Nikita and the girls would have real feelings?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:27 pm

natik wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Thanks. Knowing her background and clarity on what he's thinking helps to understand his interest. Another thing for the after show who is selected to be there from the contestants?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:33 pm

From the screen shots and expressions, wouldn't Nikita tell/warn his F1 about who he kissed on the episode to give them a heads up?

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:45 pm

I just started watching Episode 4. I will have to break it up a bit.

Another 3:1 date with Marina, Anya and Julia. They are travelling again. I think this is Cyprus? They are going to the house of roses. Anya couldn't look more bored as they make candles and in her ITM's.

They do a little taste tasting with Nikita feeding Julia with her eyes closed and then she reciprocates. She is flirting away and he notices Anya's attitude. What does Marina say there? She was not too thrilled. What were they all chatting about? It seemed to be a drinking game about sex? He said something at the end about Marina?

Back with the other ladies and a date card. Sophia, gets the date. Naturally the others are not happy, but Natali is hilarious with her imitation.

Back to the evening portion of Nikita's date with the ladies at some restaurant. Dancer with all those glasses on his head was pretty impressive. Nikita tries too and then has to kiss Julia. After he takes her for a talk. She couldn't seem to spit out the words in her ITM. What was he asking her? And then in his ITM I think he asked "Kako mogu vjerovat"...how can he believe...What?

Next he pulls Anya who still has that superior attitude and looks rude. Miserable. She looks so smug, I just want to slap her. What is she saying in her ITM's? What is he asking her? He seemed frustrated with her and in his ITM"s about her.

When he brings Anya back, he goes and gets the rose and teases them with it. What was he saying to Anya? She did not look pleased, but the resting bitch face seems to be her normal look. What did he say to Julia and then Marina?

Back to the ladies chatting. Where they speculating about who he would choose to spend more time with? I wish I could understand Natali. She looks to have the best one liners and her impressions of Anya were to die for and I didn't even understand what she was saying. rofl What were the others saying when Anya and then Julia came back?

What was up with the texting and video with Olga?

So Nikita picked Marina for a date the next day. So she is getting to spend a lot of time with him. They start out by learning to wind surf. Nikita does pretty well, but she just couldn't seem to get the hang of it even though she kept trying. I don't think she is as athletic as some of the others. He comes and they sit chatting for a while before they go swimming. What did they talk about?

Back to the ladies who I think are speculating if Marina will come back with a rose? What was Olga laughing so hard and then later crying? Why were they going on about a sex machine and Natali? What were they all going on about Julia?

Later in the date with Marina they are having a picnic and chattting. Their time together seems much more natural. She can carry on a conversation and it is not just him trying to draw her out. You can tell that he likes what she is saying. I think this was already explained about her views on marriage, family and their roles in the relationship. They make out and again, this seemed to be the most natural progression. Is it just me or have these two spent the most time together? She spent all day with him the day before...even if it was with two other women, but then she had the whole next day with him and a serious make out. This wasn't just jumping her bones, it seemed much more sensual and he had his fingers entwined in her hair. whipped Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1105969562 Reminded me of Sean with Cat in Thailand on that boat during their FD. Marina is the first one of his dates that I can really see him with. They seem well matched. Not surprisingly, she gets a rose. for you

When Marina returns she tells the ladies about her date and you can see that some of the ones who had dates are jealous because hers is better than some of theirs and of course, because she has the rose. What was the general impression of the others about her date? Why was Olga crying again?

Well that is enough for tonight. I will finish watching tomorrow.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom