SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:19 pm

@Idlemess I'm not following any of their SM. That is interesting about Dasha. I knew she wasn't as sweet as she is making herself out to be with all that snarky eye rolling.

I don't like a lot of these women. Olga and the painter seem rather calculating. One way with the women...bitchy...and then playing up in front of him.

I am getting the vibe that he is pretty experienced at reading people and dealing with gold diggers. That gives me hope that he can see behind some of these facades. He can enjoy the goodies they are putting out there while he has to keep them for the show, but is smart enough not to choose them in the end. The only thing that gives me pause is that @Natik said that we would be blown away by F1. I hope that it because she was hidden and not because the audience didn't like her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:25 pm

Sprite wrote: SO Olga got the gift which turned out to be a phone. So he basically did what she asked in her intro. She is super annoying with all that coy smiling and covering her mouth with her hand. Please tell me he doesn't pick her. The others really don't like her and neither do I.
It makes 3 of us with @Idlemess. I'm pretty sure he is not gonna pick her, but Natik will know for sure. )))
Sprite wrote: That date with Anastasia and Julie was odd. What was Julie so afraid of?
She is scared of getting down under water. She is scared of diving, scared that something might happen while she is under water.
Sprite wrote: while Julie has that tiny bikini and her butt cheeks on full display.
Julie is very proud of her butt and of her body and likes to show it off any time she gets a chance. )))
Sprite wrote:The amount of time that he spent with them reflected the outfits. He spent a ton of time with Julie. What were they talking about?
She was very distant with him while swimming and he didn't like that. He told her that she needs to be more open if she wants him to get to know her.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:52 pm

Sprite wrote: Not surprisingly, Julie gets the rose and is all smug about it. Anastasia looked devastated, but then when he returned I'm assuming he told her she was staying. Funnily enough, I didn't get the impression he liked Julia, while I think he actually liked Anastasia.
Yes, he told Anastasia that they were gonna have a date. It was first time for Anastasia out of Ukraine, so he wanted to how her things in Egypt.
Sprite wrote:So Nikita meets up with Anastasia and they are walking around shopping and ride the camels. They seemed to have a lot of fun. This is the most relaxed I've seen him. I thought it was sweet how he wanted to take just her picture.
Yes, they had a nice date and he was very sweet!
Sprite wrote:The ladies were ticked when Julia came back from the date with a rose. She seemed to have a date card for Caroline. They are not thrilled about that either. Oh, I wish I understood what they were saying. They look to be a catty bunch.
They didn't know that Julia was still around and Julia told them about a date with her and Anastasia, telling that Nikita liked her very much and that they had a great contact and that he didn't like Anastasia and sent her home. ))) They were not happy they have more girls than they thought!
Sprite wrote:What were Nikita and Anastasia talking about at the dinner? Did someone take nude pictures of her and post them on the internet? I think he was saying she was gentle and truthful and seemed to respect her honesty.
It looked like someone took topless pictures of her, but she didn't tell him that. She told him that some guy came to visit her and had stolen her pics from her PC and posted them on the internet. Nikita said that it didn't sound like a whole story.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:19 pm

Sprite wrote: Now it is Carolina's turn to tell her tragic tale. I think she was abused by an old boyfriend? You can see Nikita is upset on her behalf. What else did they talk about?
Yes, she was badly abused by her ex boyfriend and Nikita didn't like it. And he didn't like her telling him that they moved in together in 2 weeks after meeting each other. He thought she might be impulsive or careless.
Sprite wrote:Nikita is getting videos from the ladies on his phone. What were they saying....particularly the artist Julia?
She said that she had something for him...a gift kinda...
Sprite wrote: He pulls aside the painter Julia for a chat. She gives him a small painting she did. I think she had some kind of tragic tale as well....about her parents? What did they talk about?
Nikita keeps asking girls about their relationships. And girls tell him about them. He also asked Julia why did she start painting naked people. And she told him a story about her relationship and of 3 years of her unhappy marriage. Her hubby used to drink. She married him to have her own place, that she told in the intro.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:21 pm

Thank you @Maddy . Do you speak Russian? My Croatian lets me pick up words here and there, but that is not nearly enough.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:25 pm

Yes, I speak Russian. WOW, you speak Croatian! I was wondering how you were able to understand anything at all! Good job!
Hopefully I'll answer more later if Natik doesn't answer that before me.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:45 pm

Sprite wrote: Nikita pulls Lisa next. I think they talk about her parents. What were they laughing about?
Yes, they talk about her parents. And she tells him how great her family is. And she wants to have a family like that too. He understands that she wants a great family. She says nor really great, but rather a usual family. He says that he doesn't want a usual family, he wants his own family that would be created by him and his wife.
Sprite wrote:Valeriya/Lera is next. I think it was her that took her shoes off while they were waiting so he actually carries her to where they will be chatting. All the others are jealous and start taking off their shoes.  rotfl They had that flashback of his buddy telling him about her. What was all that about. It was a very quick talk with her.
She told to his friends that she was not feeling being good enough in her relationship and she kept having some procedures done to make her face look better, and she got a very bad infection. He didn't like that much to start with, but his friends wanted him to give her a chance. And he told her that she looked totally different in her video, he didn't even recognize her (and neither did I giggling ). She told him that usually she looks like that, but she wanted to look pretty for him.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:14 pm

Sprite wrote: First rose goes to Dasha...the hairdresser. That heart shaped board is brought out and she gets to pick a question for him. What was it? The others are none too pleased.
There were different activities on the board that they could do. He asked her if she wanted it to be romantic or adventurous. He offed it to be adventurous and she agreed. I understood he was asking her what date she would like to have.
Sprite wrote:Nikita comes back in after walking out Liza and Natali is crying. He pulls her aside...what is she going on about? I think she is playing games. I don't like her.
She said Liza was her only friend around and now girls would eat her alive. She didn't know how she would manage to survive.
Sprite wrote:Anastasia … finally gets her rose. What was he saying after?
She usually tells him she is going to kill him. ))) This time I don't remember already. BTW, she speaks Ukrainian and I hardly understand her myself. )))
Sprite wrote:Ranchic Anya gets a lot of ITM's for someone who has barely spoken a word with Nikita. She annoys me too!
I don't like her either.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:51 pm

I am in for the season too.  Just finished epi 1, so a bit behind still.  There's a good mix of trashy girls and elegant ladies laugh out loud but I have no idea which way Nikita leans.  

Can a screencap genius please do caps of the preview?  Would love to know which girls are prominent.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:35 pm

I don't know about Nikita, but I really like Dasha from epi 1. There is something about her!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:40 am

Maddy wrote:I don't know about Nikita, but I really like Dasha from epi 1. There is something about her!
I’ll say! There’s definitely something about her. I like her too.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:34 am

Maddy wrote:I don't know about Nikita, but I really like Dasha from epi 1. There is something about her!

Dasha seems lovely, but she's only 20?  Maybe that's why the F1 is someone unexpected.  Despite Nikita saying he wants a wife and family, he goes for someone very young.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom