SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:53 pm

Sprite wrote: He leaves and the girls start yelling. Nat is naturally at the center. What was being said? Olga goes off too and is oh, so dramatic.
Nat brought attention of the other girls when she saw Nikita and Dasha kissing. She couldn't deal with it, she wanted other girls to get mad and tell about that Nikita. Only Lilly did, Nat started telling them that they were not strong women, they couldn't even tall Nikita that it wasn't okay. They told her that she herself didn't say anything to him. Nat is a manipulator.
Sprite wrote: They went to some kind of tree house. There is a bed there and he tries to make out with her and at first she is not having it and kind of pushing him away, but soon enough they are laying down and he is straddling her and then they are both rolling there making out. WTH?
Sophia told him first that she wouldn't allow him to kiss her after kissing somebody else. Every girl thinks that he kisses only her because she is special but after seeing him kissing Dasha, they understand that it's not the case and Nat haven't been even kissed yet, she is furious!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:18 pm

Idlemess wrote:He might just be the horniest bachelor laugh out loud.
No, he is not,  the horniest was Dmitiry.
Idlemess wrote:Is he making out to see who he has the best chemistry with?  
No, he is trying to develop relationships with the girls he likes and has a connection with to se how they would be developing.
Idlemess wrote:There's no distinguishing who he's more into. This guy!
I figured it out after previous episode and this one confirmed it for me.
In previous episode he told Dasha that with every kiss he wants to keep developing their communication. Dasha said she was sure that he didn't have a relationship like that with anybody else. She is straight with him and he likes it and he likes her initiative.
He said about Liliya that he feels very protective with her, he wants do things for her. So I though it was Lilya.
Today he steals her from the airport in Paris for a date all of a sudden to take her off guard in order to develop their relationship with an intended result. So he is after her most of all I think. It was 3rd 1-on-1 with her one after another.
He likes that Sophia is very mysterious and trying to understand what she is made of, but most of the girls except Dasha are very closed off. Only Lilya now feels that she is ready to fight for their relationship.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:27 am

@Maddy I see who he is attracted to, but even with that I am just not buying it.

I don't know. Maybe if I understood what he was saying it would make more sense, but I can't see him with any of these women long term or even short term once they are done with the show.

Do we know if he is still with whoever he picked...if he picked anyone?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:28 am

Sprite wrote:Was it just me or did that make out with Sophia seem odd? It really didn't look romantic or sexy to me. It looked forced.
It was kinda a fight like that. She wanted to punish him for kissing another one and he knew what was happening, but just wanted her to get over it.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:37 am

Maddy wrote:
Sprite wrote:Was it just me or did that make out with Sophia seem odd? It really didn't look romantic or sexy to me. It looked forced.
It was kinda a fight like that. She wanted to punish him for kissing another one and he knew what was happening, but just wanted her to get over it.

Yeah, I didn't/don't like that. He is starting to annoy me. Maybe it is the cultural thing with the "me man, you woman".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:40 am

Sprite wrote:I can't see him with any of these women long term or even short term once they are done with the show.
I'm with you. But in the promo he says he has fallen in love to a girl he picks. Don't know who she could be. Probably a brunet. Right now I can see a potential with Lilly, they both said that they feel great with each other. She is a good girl, even Dasha said that and that she understands that he could be attracted to her.
I see that their relationship is really developing and now she is so happy and can see herself with him and ready to fight for them. Difficult to see them together, but probably it's possible.
I liked Nikita more at the beginning. I still like a lot of things about him as well as about Dasha and Lilly, but I don't really care one way or another.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:42 am

Sprite wrote: Maybe it is the cultural thing with the "me man, you woman".
Yes, he is a lot this way and I don't like it at all. I was spoiled by Colton, but I understand that not everybody is Colton.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:45 am

Maddy wrote:
Sprite wrote:I can't see him with any of these women long term or even short term once they are done with the show.
I'm with you. But in the promo he says he has fallen in love to a girl he picks. Don't know who she could be. Probably a brunet. Right now I can see a potential with Lilly, they both said that they feel great with each other. She is a good girl, even Dasha said that and that she understands that he could be attracted to her.
I see that their relationship is really developing and now she is so happy and can see herself with him and ready to fight for them. Difficult to see them together, but probably it's possible.
I liked Nikita more at the beginning. I still like a lot of things about him as well as about Dasha and Lilly, but I don't really care one way or another.

I don't know. I watched that AFTR show and Lilya didn't look particularly happy. None of them really did. Dasha came the closest. She was grinning watching her segment...which showed him making out with Lilya. no idea

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:53 am

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3de43544863206fc673c4945ef84e0db

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 48d880e09601dc5f154b23c47fad5a2f

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 5ea7611c28cdfe1f95e82cdc467d273b
http://vremia.in.ua/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1353291
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:04 am

Sprite wrote:I don't know. I watched that AFTR show and Lilya didn't look particularly happy. None of them really did. Dasha came the closest. She was grinning watching her segment...which showed him making out with Lilya.  no idea
Lilya is a very jealous person, nobody likes watching your man kissing somebody even in the past. Hypothetically. She was reacting the same way during the show too.
I don't really care what they show in that show. But what was interesting that in the beginning of the episode they made everything look like Lilya was a winner. That was very strange. In my mind they wouldn't do it if it was true. But I'm just watching the show and see what is happening. At the moment it looked like that to ne, but everything can change next week. There are still few weeks ahead. Who is gonna be in F4?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:41 am

Maddy wrote:
Sprite wrote:I don't know. I watched that AFTR show and Lilya didn't look particularly happy. None of them really did. Dasha came the closest. She was grinning watching her segment...which showed him making out with Lilya.  no idea
Lilya is a very jealous person, nobody likes watching your man kissing somebody even in the past. Hypothetically. She was reacting the same way during the show too.
I don't really care what they show in that show. But what was interesting that in the beginning of the episode they made everything look like Lilya was a winner. That was very strange. In my mind they wouldn't do it if it was true. But I'm just watching the show and see what is happening. At the moment it looked like that to ne, but everything can change next week. There are still few weeks ahead. Who is gonna be in F4?

If I had to put money on it...Olga, Dasha, Lilya…and either Marina or Sophia.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:46 am

Thank you @Maddy I liked Nikita in the beginning as well, but he has lost some shine. Will keep watching and just enjoy the show for whatever it is

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom