SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:30 pm

@Idlemess Hey welcome to the new season! Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1710264613

It looks promising. As far as I heard it´s going to be interesting.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:16 am

So channel stb heard our prayers and is going to upload all the episodes on their official YT channel. Its because the Ukrainian Bachelor is a success in all the Russian speaking countries.

Two new promos.

Nikita at the beginning of the promo: "I am here to marry in the end".
Nikita at the end of the promo: " I am in love".

Promo for episode 1:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:09 pm

Tomorrow!
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 5c814089dc582
https://www.segodnya.ua/lifestyle/showbiz/holostyak-2019-chto-budet-v-1-vypuske-1232450.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:38 pm

@natik thanks for posting! I'm glad the epi's will be uploaded to their youtube channel! yes

@Maddy beautiful! It looks like a fairy tale! There will be a Canadian contestant! Looking forward to seeing which one she is and where she is from.

He lets 10 go on the first night? How many contestants are there in total?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:04 pm

I think they said there were suppose to be 25 girls. And yes, 10 would go home.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:32 pm

oh wow has this started already?? i wonder if we can get english subtitles on youtube!!!!??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:51 pm

Looking forward to watching and following along. Thank you for all the updates and translations @natik we appreciate you so much   thanks! :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:56 am

When does this start and when will it be up on Youtube?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:19 am

@Jolena, it will start tonight in Ukraine (tomorrow morning by US time) and I guess nobody knows when they are going to upload it on YouTube because it's never been done before, but they used to upload it on their site pretty fast. We'll see tomorrow, I think Natik will be on top of it. This year I'm also going to watch it on YouTube, I think, not Live stream from Ukraine, so I'll be also looking for how fast they'll do it.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:50 pm

Hey my lovely ladys! First of all happy women‘s day! sweet kiss

I missed all of you alot! Glad to see my power women here. To all new people welcome and I hope you will enjoy the trip!

So the premiere is in 10 Minutes and here are the live Stream link in case you want to watch it live.

http://shlupka80tv.org/stb.html

Have fun!

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 52720933_2060657990656113_1495410876918792192_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1

Source
https://m.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:11 pm

Thanks @Natik. I can only watch a bit since I have to go to work.

The season preview looks really good. It also seems more steamy than the last one.

So they will be in Italy, Paris and Istanbul.

Can you please do one of you picture charts with all the names of the ladies in English. Thank you so much I know this will be a lot of work for you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:17 pm

@Sprite I am gonna post the picture charts with all the ladies and their names in english later for sure. That is not a problem at all.

The season is going to be explosive at least that was said by one of the contestants. We spoke with each other a few days ago. Funny thing we have a common friend.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom