SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Dasha’s IG @Kvittkova 
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Dc78d605-2597-4f61-9ae9-e6011e06fba6

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Sprite wrote:Nikita takes Grisha aside for a man to man chat. What were they saying here? I think Nikita knows he is screwed if they stay.
Nikita didn't like it at all at first. But Grisha says that it was his idea and it will help to see how the girls react and then Nikita would be able to see how is series about him. Something like that. At the end Nikita is on board about it.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Idlemess wrote:Dasha’s IG @Kvittkova 
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Dc78d605-2597-4f61-9ae9-e6011e06fba6

Jeeze. Does she post anything other than selfies? So shallow.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:15 pm

Sprite wrote: Lilya starts crying. Julia is swearing away. Julia and Olga get into it. Somehow Angelina Jolie is brought into it?
Olga says that none of the new girls are like Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston, nothing to worry about
Sprite wrote:Lilya goes for a smoke and more tears? WTH are they so upset?
I understand it that Lilya started kinda falling in love with Nikita and felt like he liked her too and now there are more girls, less time for others with Nikita. They all talk about that.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:24 pm

Thanks! reading her posts and some reply's it seems like ppl think she is the winner but she wrote something interesting saying to watch carefully? so could that mean she isn't f1?? and one of her posts she seems sad?

Dasha IG post translated with google

Sometimes people notice beauty in us only when we have an evening dress, a ton of makeup and accessories that illuminate the floor of the galaxy. But what to do when the entire foundation is washed off with water, the dress is replaced with home pants, and the only accessory that remains is a bunch on the head? Your beauty is how you bow your head carefully while listening. How does the color of the eyes, depending on your mood. How do you restrain a smile, if you think that now you can not laugh. In the intonation of the voice when you tell something enthusiastically. In your look, which tells a lot more than words. In the strength of your character. In your sincerity. In the timbre of your low voice. In the way you jerk out of habit. In the ability, if it did not work out, then try again. Perhaps our story is not so special, but this day was important for me. Thanks for him . Egypt. (some number there) Inside, everything bloomed. wrote:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:33 pm

Dasha IG this person replied to above post of Dashas

Why so mislead people? What is it for writing? So that we doubt your victory? Has the intrigue really disappeared, everyone is already so clear that you will win and STB said to write it.? Well, there is no other way to say, before that all the posts in a different context, and here after such a gorgeous date, supposedly it might not have happened) wrote:

And this is what Dasha replied

Julia, think whatever you want) Watch carefully) wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwKobzFgadc/

https://www.instagram.com/kvittkova/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:40 pm

Sprite wrote: Meanwhile Nikita is with the three newbies getting to know one another. What were they saying before they rejoined the others?
Nikita asked them what did they do, psychologist was telling him about herself first, she speaks Ukrainian, I didn't understand her much. Astrologist asked Nikita about his astrological sign he said he was a Capricorn, she started telling him what she thought about him. He said it was pretty accurate. Sexologist didn't tell him that she was a sexologist, she said that he didn't need to know that she was here in order to help him. She just said that she had some beauty business for 10 years.
Sprite wrote: What was the blonde newbie saying and what did Nikita tell them before he left?
Olga said that it felt like they knew each other for a long time. Blonde newbie said that she really liked Nikita.
Nikita says that he planned a date for Nataliya and Olga before and was not going to change his plans. He asked them to pack for the date.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:54 pm

do you happen to know marina and lilyas IG? i would like to see what they write Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887 thanks again
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Sprite wrote:When the ladies get back to their pad, they bring out more wine...as if they need it.
They wanted to get them drunk in order for them to become more open. Sexologist wanted to talk to them about sex, how did they manage without sex for whole 6 weeks!?
Sprite wrote:Things seem a bit more relaxed, but then the blonde asks Dasha something and it doesn't seem to go over well. ????
The blond said that when she was 20 she just wanted to party around and asked how it was for the girls. Dasha said that she started working when she was 15 y.o. she never wanted to party around and so on, she was ready for a serious relationship and a family.
Dasha said in her ITM that the new girls have positive energy.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:14 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

do you happen to know marina and lilyas IG? i would like to see what they write Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887 thanks again

Marina_Skiba and Miss_Lilia_

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:05 pm

Maddy wrote:
Sprite wrote:When the ladies get back to their pad, they bring out more wine...as if they need it.
They wanted to get them drunk in order for them to become more open. Sexologist wanted to talk to them about sex, how did they manage without sex for whole 6 weeks!?
Sprite wrote:Things seem a bit more relaxed, but then the blonde asks Dasha something and it doesn't seem to go over well. ????
The blond said that when she was 20 she just wanted to party around and asked how it was for the girls. Dasha said that she started working when she was 15 y.o. she never wanted to party around and so on, she was ready for a serious relationship and a family.
Dasha said in her ITM that the new girls have positive energy.

@maddy thanks for this - i really like Dasha and it's good to hear that she seems to be a mature 20yr old...Thanks for confirming what i suspected in that school date she said she didn't finish school right? and started working at 15! wow..i am interested to hear what Nikita thinks about her?

Also did the intruders say who they thought was a best fit or a good girl for Nikita? did they say Dasha, Sophia and Lilia??? Thanks!!

Oh and in your opinion who is Nikita going to pick as his f1?? or who does he seem to say he likes most??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:25 pm

Think I have been spoiled poking my nose where I shouldn't have. I am annoyed because I really didn't want to know! Anyway I will keep watching, but probably won't post much.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom