SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Sprite wrote: Elizabeth gets the first rose. Is it FIR?
Yes, it was FIR.
Sprite wrote:He brings some friends to meet the ladies and he goes off to chat with Sasha. She brought him candy with some sayings in the wrapper. I think they talk about their past and she had depression? She got through it by getting into body building. Not sure here.
I think she was cheated on by her ex BF, need to watch again to remember what happened to whom. Praying
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:34 pm

Nicely done @Sprite. I'm wondering why he kept the 'Rancic' chick, laugh out loud. You hit the nail on its head with who she looks like. And it ain't a good look. Saw her IG, and she looked better then; just not now.

I'm still confuse about the names, but there's a few I liked right away. Don't know why I'm not feeling the Olga girl, she's trying too hard I think. She might be the one for him to lust after, boobs on a platter.
However, I found it funny that he chose Julia and Anastasia right away to date. It was symbolically male. Proper wife/ lusty wife. He definitely liked Julia, laugh out loud.
I liked the girl who got the last rose.
The designer/stylist has a lingerie IG of hot pics. She was 100% demure on this episode.
Time will definitely tell tho.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 6tBmX7-RfXA

First of all thank you so much for your comments. I love to read them they are always very insightful and interesting. I read them all a few times. And it helps me to focus on things you think are the most interesting. I am gonna comment and translate the moments you were interested in. Need a few days for it because I have a project at work that I need to finish at the end of the week first. So don't wonder in case you need to wait for it a little longer.

About the youtube episodes. They tricked us. Unfortunately they are blocked for other countries only the Ukrainian viewers can watch them. But that is not a problem. I am gonna do it the traditional way and post stream links here where you can watch the episodes.

@Maddy Thanks a lot for your help. I appreciate it! blowkiss

So I decided to watch the season spoiled. I know who the F2 and who the F1 is. I think as of now you would never guess it. It is definitely a surprise. Not sure if a pleasant one or not. I guess we will see.

I saw you all were interested in that moment.

So what was going on here?

The trick is that both of those women brought a gift with them that has the same motto. It has something to do with traveling. And as Nikita said in during the episode, he is a spontaneous guy. So he decided to invite both of them to a traveling date. It seems to me like it`s a two on one date. We will see on Friday.

One more thing next week after the episode, the after shows are starting. So I am gonna post about it as well. Let us watch the reactions of the girls in. the studio.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?eid=ARD7Gkr2B_A73fS-9ySbGmNAFb_ZjEunLvN6-DV3V7bysd9cvVySeL2GyLwq9DUsWfzsMzFcAiXCJMZN
https://vk.com/groups
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Okay, so I got stuck on you saying his pick will/might be a surprise and now I’m really interested. Lots to keep in mind and not let the edit fool us. He seems like a sensual guy, so he’s going to touch and kiss a lot. I guess I will have to know who he seeks out and talk to the most. 

After episode two, I will let you know who I like and who I think he’s into (for now). Can’t say I noticed a clear favorite from Episode 1. 

He better not be another Rozhden.

Thanks @natik

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:15 pm

@Idlemess It‘s a game changer. People in our Russian Community were blown away by the F1 spoiler. Literally nobody saw that coming.

So I would suggest to you to stay spoiler free just for the fun of it and pay close attention to every detail. Because Nikita is hard to read.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:00 pm

Sounds like fun laugh out loud 

Not like Rozhden tho, right? That was a mess

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:17 pm

Ok so I finished my project and have finally time to sum up what happened in episode 1.

Let us look back at the introduction of Nikita in the first episode. I think it is for all of us important to learn more about him. It might help to read him better.

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 MqxlRAw3k68

So he is talking in the introduction about his profession. About being the chief editor of a magazine for men and about TV/radio hosting. On a random note as of now he is the most successful TV Host in Ukraine.
He is saying that he worked a lot and very hard to be where he is now in his career. But at some point he understood that there are more important things in life beside being successful in your job. He is saying that family is the most important thing in life. He is saying that he knows what it means because he already have been married. He is telling the story how he met his ex-wife. They met at work. She was working for an network and he was doing there and interview. Their relationship lasted five years. (We are seeing archive pictures and videos of their wedding). He said that leaned each other threw work and that work was also the reason for their break. He tells that he is often surrounded at work by many beautiful women but that doesn't mean that he is sleeping with them. So the reason for their break was jealousy. That's why they decided to go separate ways.

"My ideal picture of a family is a happy wife who, two kids. A family in which I am loving my wife just a tiny bit more than our kids. Because rather sooner than later kids are becoming adults with their own family but the only person who stays with you till the end is your beloved wife".

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:39 pm

So they all know him and some of them even admitted that they voted for him being the Bachelor. LIke for example Olga. She said she voted for him three times.

So Sasha (short for Alexandra) tells in her introduction that she was dating guys that were like five years younger than her. Not because she likes them younger but because it seems like younger are feeling attracted to her.
Nothing interesting happened while they met. She said in the voice over that she voted for him.

Daria is hair stylist. She loves her job.
When they met she said that emotions are the best gift someone can get. So she made a cupboard with some questions so they can learn each other better later during the evening.

Dana is from Toronto, Canada. There was a little misunderstanding between them because of the language barrier. But it wasn't anything significant.

Sophia and her original idea of first meeting get some points from him. He said he felt out that she had a special hair styling and he felt how she was shaking . He asked her if they are going spent the whole project feeling each other only with their backs. She answered that she thinks that first impression should not be based on the look someone have. She said that she thinks the first impression should be about how someones voice sounds, how someone smells. She is there not fall in love with the look but with the soul. He felt how nervous she was and asked her to hold her hand as support. He said that he liked it to hold her hand and support her like that.

Carolina is telling that there was a point in her life where she thought she was ugly. It was because of her past boyfriend. He was giving her the feeling that she is not attractive. So she started to believe it. And that was the reason for her to change her looks with the help of plastic surgery. He was interested why she is driving a bike because it´s more like a hobby for men rather than women. He also asked her what she is doing for living. She told him that she is a model. Nikita found out that her birthday is in a week.

Carolina is entering the mansion. I think the reaction is clear from other women. They are shocked with her outfit. Asking her about her entrance. She answered that she arrived not in a limousine but with a bike. Sophia is starting to worrying because of it. She says that it can overshadow her meeting with him.

Yana she said that the most important thing in a relationship is support. Both should support each other. She always wanted to learnt to drive on that board thing and asks him for support. He helped her. He said with her untypical gift he is going to remember her.

Julia likes to stay in shape and likes to show it and her body. She likes sexy but not trashy outfits. He said to her "you decided to show everything right away". She said that his phrase throw her back because she doesn't want to not be taken serious by him. She is a swimsuit designer so she brought him swim pants with glitter stones as a gift. He didn't seemed impressed but he was polite and thanked her.

Olga is next. He said two her that she likes her smile. She told him that she voted for him three times. He said that he is going to be honest with her and that he can not stop keep watching on her décolleté. He told her that he saw her tattoo on her stomach. She said to him that she didn't intended to show him that tattoo. She told him that its one of her favorite tattoos. So he assumed that there are several tattoos and said that he hopes she will show him some day the others.
She continued and said that for her it`s important to always be connected with the man while dating and to share every experience with each other and asked him if it is possible for him to break the rules. (Basically she is asking him to stay in contact all the time by using a phone). He answered that he will think about that. He said in the ITM that by asking him for that favor she made him stumped.

Juilia the painter is next. He is asking her about her paintings. What she likes to paint. All in all nothing significant happened there.

To be continued....

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Live Stream links:

http://viks.tv/351-stb.html

http://shlupka80tv.org/stb.html

New Episode starts in 30 minutes. After the episode there will be the First After Show of the Season.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:44 pm

Stream link Episode 2:

http://uteta.ru/movies/peredachi/42584-holostyak-9-sezon-2-vypusk-efir-150319.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:39 am

So I am watching the 2nd episode. They are in Egypt!!!

What was up with those cupcakes? Did they think there was something in them?

Olga got the gift which turned out to be a phone. So he basically did what she asked in her intro. She is super annoying with all that coy smiling and covering her mouth with her hand. Please tell me he doesn't pick her. The others really don't like her and neither do I.

That date with Anastasia and Julie was odd. What was Julie so afraid of? Anastasia went diving with him. She looks very sweet, but I didn't see that much attraction. Julia on the other hand he saw as very sexy. The difference in their outfits was amusing. Anastasia all covered up in the wet suit, not so glamorous, while Julie has that tiny bikini and her butt cheeks on full display. The amount of time that he spent with them reflected the outfits. He spent a ton of time with Julie. What were they talking about?

Not surprisingly, Julie gets the rose and is all smug about it. Anastasia looked devastated, but then when he returned I'm assuming he told her she was staying. Funnily enough, I didn't get the impression he liked Julia, while I think he actually liked Anastasia.

So Nikita meets up with Anastasia and they are walking around shopping and ride the camels. They seemed to have a lot of fun. This is the most relaxed I've seen him. I thought it was sweet how he wanted to take just her picture.

The ladies were ticked when Julia came back from the date with a rose. She seemed to have a date card for Caroline. They are not thrilled about that either. Oh, I wish I understood what they were saying. They look to be a catty bunch.

What were Nikita and Anastasia talking about at the dinner? Did someone take nude pictures of her and post them on the internet? I think he was saying she was gentle and truthful and seemed to respect her honesty.

Olga with the stupid phone he gave her. They text, he calls and they have a bit of a chat and then she is full of herself posing all over the place. She does a video after numerous attempts and sends it. She is really annoying me. I hope he sees through this shallow woman.

Next Nikita picks up Carolina at the airport. There is a gift for her in her room and they go to a spa date. (There certainly is a lot of product placement in these episodes.) He takes over for her masseuse while her eyes are covered.

Tptb gather all the ladies together so they can shock them with Anastasia's return. Julie is pissed. She thought A was gone.  giggling I think the others were enjoying her anger/jealousy.

Now it is Carolina's turn to tell her tragic tale. I think she was abused by an old boyfriend? You can see Nikita is upset on her behalf. What else did they talk about? I think he mentioned his "brak"...marriage.

Nikita is getting videos from the ladies on his phone. What were they saying....particularly the artist Julia?

RC time. All the ladies show up. And he brings a gift for Anastasia...their photos.

He pulls aside the painter Julia for a chat. She gives him a small painting she did. I think she had some kind of tragic tale as well....about her parents? What did they talk about?

Nikita pulls Lisa next. I think they talk about her parents. What were they laughing about?

Valeriya/Lera is next. I think it was her that took her shoes off while they were waiting so he actually carries her to where they will be chatting. All the others are jealous and start taking off their shoes.  rotfl They had that flashback of his buddy telling him about her. What was all that about. It was a very quick talk with her.

First rose goes to Dasha...the hairdresser. That heart shaped board is brought out and she gets to pick a question for him. What was it? The others are none too pleased.

Victoriya … gets a rose.

Olga … rose.

Valeriya … no rose. I knew she wouldn't just by how short their talk was.

Quickly... Lilya, Sofiya, Anya/Ranchic, Marina, Dina, Liz, the Asian Lilya, Natali.

Painter Julia/Yulya … rose. The ladies do not like her!

Karolina … rose.

Liza … no rose. I knew she was going too. Absolutely nothing there. He liked her father more than her.

Nikita comes back in after walking out Liza and Natali is crying. He pulls her aside...what is she going on about? I think she is playing games. I don't like her.

Anastasia … finally gets her rose. What was he saying after?

Ranchic Anya gets a lot of ITM's for someone who has barely spoken a word with Nikita. She annoys me too!

I really am having a hard time figuring out who he is into since we didn't even see him interacting with most of the women. There was no group date and he really only spent time with the three he took out. Very little with anyone else other than the bits with the few he pulled aside.

It really would be helpful to understand what they were saying. Maybe after @Natik does the translation I will have a better idea, but I need to see him interacting with all of them!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:40 am

Get out of my head @Sprite I had the same thoughts and questions. Like you I took an instant dislike to vampy Olga. She comes across as very annoying and reading the faces of the women it appears they feel the same.
I’m actually rooting now for Anastasia because she seems genuine but then he most likely will not pick her
Julia is walking sex. 
Julia the painter ? Nothing yet for me. The Rancic look alike seems full of herself.
Karolina is meh to me. I think she wants to come across edgy. 
Dasha interest me greatly. Why? In her IG she’s a lingerie siren; lots of followers obviously but on the show she’s portrayed down to earth. She  could go far I think. 
Nikita is hard to read in terms of his interest. He’s open to getting to know them I guess and then show more of something. I hope!!

Help @natik 
What is your community saying so far?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom