SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:04 pm

maryl wrote:Northernviewer, I understand your point of view.  
I' just want to see a happy ending so  I remain
the hopefully optimistic girl

I truly hope you enjoy this season :yes: I know I’ve enjoyed many seasons that others didn’t. We all see things through different eyes .... and I think that’s the way it should be. blowkiss

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by maryl Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:41 pm

Thanks Northernviewer.
I fully agree.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:48 pm

I'm willing to give him a chance as well, because he's not the first or the last to have dodgy things in his past. I mean everything I read/heard about Jordan made me dislike him intensely, but he's proven himself to be a good partner for JoJo, so I'm rooting for them. Garrett hasn't exactly impressed me so far, on or off screen, but I haven't got any evil vibes either, yet. (Just stupid vibes.) I guess time will tell, it always does. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:42 pm

Lifeandstyle has an article up about Garrett's first marriage

Disclaimer: Idk how true this is considering L&S isn't exactly the most reputable source but I remember a ton of speculation here about it during filming so...

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:Lifeandstyle has an article up about Garrett's first marriage

Disclaimer: Idk how true this is considering L&S isn't exactly the most reputable source but I remember a ton of speculation about here during filming about it so...

Some of us already predicted that stories will come out about the marriage at some point....whether true or not who knows. Good luck to Becca & Garrett....they will truly need it IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:Lifeandstyle has an article up about Garrett's first marriage

Disclaimer: Idk how true this is considering L&S isn't exactly the most reputable source but I remember a ton of speculation here about it during filming about it so...

To tell you the truth sadly I think it’s true . IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:50 pm

Hmmm.... didn’t we find the court docs and there was no spousal support involved in the split? It all seemed pretty amicable IMO

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:01 pm

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/05/becca-kufrin-suitor-garrett-yrigoyen-divorce-the-bachelorette/

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:04 pm

I looked up the public records re the divorce when we were sleuthing him as a contestant. What I recall is that a Joint Petition for Divorce was filed (so whatever the reasons for the marital breakup, they both agreed to end the marriage) and the divorce was final in a matter of days after the filing of the Petition(which suggests they already had a signed agreement on split of assets etc. when they filed). I remember being surprised how fast you can get divorced in Nevada because in New Jersey, even an uncontested simple divorce (no children, not a lot of assets, no spousal support) with a signed agreement on all issues takes months with the paperwork that has to be filed and getting a court date to officially get divorced.

I'm not a Garrett fan at all but the L & S story seems to be bs. The public records are quite the opposite of a "court battle"

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:07 pm

Thanks @KB_Mom for the legal insight into this....hopefully other tabloids don’t run with it & more stories regarding the marriage don’t surface.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:10 pm

I suppose quickie divorces are needed in Nevada for other reasons! giggling

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:30 pm

The battle could have been before they both agreed to the divorce. The division of assets, who pays what and how much could have taken time and could have been nasty. Once that's finalized, I can see filing a petition for divorce and ending it quickly since all the other matters have been taken care of.

No surprise to some of us. IMHO he's a loose cannon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05