SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by wildonionsinthespring Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:38 pm

Thank you....

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by SeekAny Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:55 pm

She finally got her dog! Another thing Ben couldn't compromise on IMO.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:23 pm

Aww the dog is so cute!! Happy for her living her best life with a wonderful bf and now a doggy! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 1f49c

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 8367-910 Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 I_got_13 Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 pm

SeekAny wrote:She finally got her dog! Another thing Ben couldn't compromise on IMO.

That is in itself is a reason to give him Suspect . No pets is a deal breaker in relationships for me.

Adorable dog and great picture of the two of them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:32 pm

@Sprite agree. We got our first dog the day we got back from our honeymoon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:14 am

What an adorable picture. Happy for her. I have a granddog Corgi - they are the best (after they get over their nipping at the heels-herding stage).
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:29 pm

I believe Lauren realized that Georgia the baby corgi would be happier in Portland where there is a huge backyard and her sister Pippa. Probably the best option for Georgia.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Is Georgia Lauren’s dog, or does she live at her childhood home with her parents?

And yeah, definitely side eyeing Ben who wouldn’t even commit to a dog. My God. Ben is literally the textbook example of why you should try, if at all possible, to make a sibling or two for your kids.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:Is Georgia Lauren’s dog, or does she live at her childhood home with her parents?

And yeah, definitely side eyeing Ben who wouldn’t even commit to a dog. My God. Ben is literally the textbook example of why you should try, if at all possible, to make a sibling or two for your kids.

What do you mean by this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:45 pm

I GuardianAngel wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Is Georgia Lauren’s dog, or does she live at her childhood home with her parents?

What do you mean by this?

GA just that siblings help to teach you to learn to share and compromise. Obviously, only children also have a lot going for them (no accident that more only children become presidents than any other sibling combination.) And obviously, some people can’t, or don’t want other children, and I get that! 

Just that... in Ben’s case, perhaps a sibling or two could have helped him become less me-centric and able to compromise more with Lauren or any future partner (coming your way, Bachelor 23 laugh out loud). He has said the same in interviews, so I think he would readily agree with me. JMO

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:45 pm

He actually said in his audition tape that he was kind of a miracle baby, that his parents had tried for a really long time before they had him and they were a bit older when it happened. It actually really helps explain so much about why he has that stereotypical only child selfishness, but also why he puts so much pressure on himself and why he's so desperate for outside approval. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Aria wrote:

He actually said in his audition tape that he was kind of a miracle baby, that his parents had tried for a really long time before they had him and they were a bit older when it happened. It actually really helps explain so much about why he has that stereotypical only child selfishness, but also why he puts so much pressure on himself and why he's so desperate for outside approval. IMO.

Yeah, I know. No secret I used to be level 10 obsessed with Ben and Lauren ( :crazed ), so I know he was a miracle baby. And I totally agree with you.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry