SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:23 pm

@spangler makes sense and very interesting idea about the olena style exit... just a random thought, if brooke is next bachette and if she is bisexual i wonder if they will mix it up with some girls and guys for her to choose from?

anyway the episode, for me, felt like the Brooke show. I was relieved that the tripod left and found it very funny that Romy left on her own accord (bloody Nick!) i love how TPTB continue to show us the behind the scenes stuff (breaking down that wall) i love it!! i don't think i can remember any bachette show doing it so often? it's almost like every episode now?!

Hopefully next week we see more of Britt and Sophie relationship develop as atm its non existent - imo

There is a clip on ten play and Cass, Britt and Sophie all say that they are BFFs and all the girls in the house know it..Sophie calls them her sisters, Britt says everyone calls them the country club...i find it interesting that possibly 2 of them (Britt and Sophie) are F2....i hope they can still be friends even if they all fall for the same guy laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:12 pm

I think nick is doing very well as the Bach, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:17 pm

spangler wrote:

I think you have misinterpreted what I’ve said. I don’t think she’s hesitant because she’s bisexual. I think that’s what she’s just announcing to nick and I don’t think there will be any issues stemming from that. It is what it is.
Completely separate to that, I just think she is hesitant. You look at some of these other girls who come off their dates with Nick and they appear over the moon but I don’t see that with Brooke. Could be due to editing but there’s just less vibes I’m getting from Brooke compared to some of the others. I do think TPTB love to generate story lines for the girls even if they aren’t entirely true and I just feel that the hesitant editing of Brooke could be leading up to an olena style exit. Does that make sense?

I am not sure why it is something (telling being bisexual) is something major. I do not really get it. Is this something to be told. Yes. But I do not think it has to be made a priority. It is as if my mate tells me that he had a relationship with a man and it did not work out for x or y reasons. If I am a secure woman, I will not fear that my mate will run away with another man or woman unless our relationship is not doing well. It is all about trust and confidence.

Brooke is a very calm and collected woman.... the opposite of Britanny the intruders. She does not show off. So far the vibes I get is that she is confident with the development of her relationship with Nick. It is a normal speed path. She is not saying it was luv at first sight. She is not saying she is in love after a couple of hours. It is for me two adults attracted to each other, discovering each other. For me, I am seeing a genuine mutual interest.

I do see a mature girl who is sweet and does not look interested about the number of followers on her instagram and drama. That is for me very refreshing and maybe this is why she stands out? I do not know her, I know what I see on my telly but also the articles about her and her work in her community. So far, she is the kind of person I would be happy to have a meal with and discuss with. And I cannot say the same with any other girls so far.

Thanks for your explanation Smiley

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:18 pm

Billysmom wrote:I think nick is doing very well as the Bach, jmo

:yes: IA he is very entertaining - usually i find i only enjoy the show because of the contestants, but this season it's really because of Nick. He is a great lead - imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:24 pm

@LeapofFaith it is a show. they all know ho edited they were. How come they all cheer each other when the other receive a date. However, we may imagine that none of them were F1, or none of them is with Nick today. I tend to think the last part. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:47 pm

Billysmom wrote:I think nick is doing very well as the Bach, jmo

LeapofFaith wrote: :yes: IA he is very entertaining - usually i find i only enjoy the show because of the contestants, but this season it's really because of Nick.  He is a great lead - imo

I totally agree - it's such a relief to watch a male Lead who's actually comfortable in front of the camera for a change.  
And I have to say - he seems like a really good kisser!  Some of those pashes were definitely NOT acting, IMO Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:05 pm

Source Foxtel.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Edcf3c10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Thanks @Sundy. The paps got shots of that date - it's Sophie, Britt, Brooke and Dasha.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 FQqYzPc

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:22 pm

Who does that leave for the single date that Ep? Emily? Intruder? Can't imagine it's Cass, she has no issues with opening up!laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:38 pm

So we have race car (Sophie in the teaser) with the 4.

Who can struggle again but cass? She cannot speak a full sentence poor thing.

So we can eliminate SD for Britt since she participates to the group date.

Funny that he took IMO his top 4 fav

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:46 pm

HEA wrote:So we have race car (Sophie in the teaser) with the 4.

Who can struggle again but cass? She cannot speak a full sentence poor thing.

So we can eliminate SD for Britt since she participates to the group date.

Funny that he took IMO his top 4 fav

JMO

yeah i agree cass does struggle to put together her feelings laugh out loud diary anyone ;)

Britt imo has the SD on the wednesday night and perhaps cass on the thursday?

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:21 am

There's a sc of Sophie(?) on the hockey rink, when does that happen and where? I'm sure he's not kissing her on a group date

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret