SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:50 pm

Same old, same old. Channel 10 have a script each year and it doesn’t change. Drama with a family from hell. I am so over this show being predictable. As for what dates for which girl and who is eliminated, Brooke reminds me of Olena in Richie’s season. Olena leaving was the most exciting drama filled episode of the season for me.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:22 pm

Agent99 wrote:
HEA wrote:
If Brooke said to nick (not on itm) she is over heels, it is completely illogical she leaves at F3. However, Sophie for me was always F3 in my mind. How come she switched F2 means to me the initial plan top 2 Britt vs Brooke did not work (obviously since sleuthed). Britt said clearly on her insta that she was not in love... yet we hear her saying on itm: I think I am in love with him but I am scared..... versus the other 2 girls that speak directly TO HIM their feelings. Typical pride imo after a rejection.

IMO the"head over heels" is Britt.  In fact I don't think Brooke makes any declaration of love at all - IMO it is only Cass, Britt and Sophie.

This. :yes:

From memory so quotes aren't perfect:

Britt = 'Head over heels don't want it to stop'
Sophie = 'I'm obviously falling in love with you'
Cass = 'I'm in love with him and I'm scared to admit it'
Brooke = 'What's the point of me being here?'

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:32 pm

stoneleigh wrote:

From memory so quotes aren't perfect:

Britt = 'Head over heels don't want it to stop'
Sophie = 'I'm obviously falling in love with you'
Cass = 'I'm in love with him and I'm scared to admit it'
Brooke = 'What's the point of me being here?'

Pick the odd one out cantstopl

I remember Sophie sounding defensive when she says her line.  Like she doesn't mean it and is annoyed she has to say it. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:34 am

I'm pretty sure that some kind of upset happens at the F4 rose ceremony that involves all the girls finding out about Cass and Nick. But I think it will be resolved quickly and then Cass goes at F4.

Then, after the LTDs, something else happens at the F3 rose ceremony (which I am pretty sure includes all the teasers that have Nick in an open neck black shirt). My gut says it will be between Brooke and Nick and have something to do with Brooke's 'self doubt' and 'trust' that has been highlighted all season. Nick will then send Brooke home at F3.

I think Britt was always F1 from the time of their first date. Plus I think they are still together. cheerleader

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:21 pm

For me it was Brooke all along.

Nick wrote:She had this energy around her… I have feelings for her… she’d be a great wife… I just want to be around her… She is different from the other girls…

I think (now) with:

Brooke: What's the point of me being here? (emotional voice)
Nick: I don’t understand what the F is going on (emotional voice)

After her departure, he could not contractually leave so he picked the one he liked the most after Brooke, still enjoying VERY much sexy Sophie.

Nick: we always should pick love with the heart and not the head

Aka Brit is great on paper, not so much in real life (jealous, temper character, etc)… proven with SC and cat fight with cass at cocktail but also comments left by prods here and there this season.

So he ended his contract, refuse to play the Sophie/Stu game and decided that he could do whatever he wanted such

- Maybe pick up girls at bars
- Maybe go back to Sophie
- Maybe go back to Brooke (possible scenario is that Brooke is now back with him after show and we have our Blake/SamF and this is why edits gave us this love story with Brooke.... but to be honest I give as much chances as Britt that they are together, 1%)

I have really a hard time to consider Nick with Brit now. If they are a happy couple, great. I prefer a happy long term relationship any day. But with all the DM and rumors and vids and book signing, trekking trips etc…. my gut feeling says he is single and enjoying it very much. Brit attitude on her insta shows a F1 behavior but her comments say sarcasm and bitterness. (MY opinion here)

But who knows? Maybe he is with Britt, was with her at Port Macquerie watching the premiere (interview that he was back to Sydney in his car on august 16)… maybe he could not see much Britt since the finale but with his constant movement in Australia in Broome, Kimberley, Dunk Island, Sydney, etc… Maybe it was Brit who flew in helicopter in Broome or was seen there with him... and he was a complete gentleman waiting outside in Manly with this brunette in the street at 10pm on a saturday night in front of the pizza place (his favorite place and known to have brought Cass during a date there) ....it is quite impossible to track his possible seclusive home visits. I will give a 1% chance possibility he is still with Brit… and all the family comments (both brooke and brit) shows that the family know Nick very well and he probably told them that it was a good business move and nothing else. A recent SM comment from a girls saying she saw him at Cotton ON and he answered #lowdown (not verbatime) saying low profile now, shhh ..... no rumors here, shared on this forum.

Now it is very interesting that Brit is the one who started the cat fight with cass, her bestie. It is interesting that her only regret is this and made sure to post it public how she is still very much friend with cass today…

Now... i find that very interesting that sophie moved to sydney... looks moody on pictures... was seen in this shared nicks parents place. did nick made a move after he broke up with Brit and did the same thing he did with her as cass..... just a fling, having a good time and move on? then all 3 girls fell for his lines and they are now standing together because they went thru the same dumping thing?

my opinion girldance

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:11 pm

I completely disagree. Hugesmile

IMO it was never going to be Brooke.  She was cast to play a role, IMO.  The scenario you describe, where Brooke was the one he wanted but couldn't have, is IMO exactly what the producers want the audience to think.  I'm not falling for it.

Everything about Brooke's body language tells me she's not into him, and he knows it, IMO.  I think her exit was always scripted to happen at F3.   If he's single post-show people may assume it's because he wanted Brooke, but IMO that's just his "out".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:59 pm

Maybe Brooke doesn't actually walk out but he lets her go as F3 and when saying goodbye she says that line about what was the point of her being here?? jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:16 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Maybe Brooke doesn't actually walk out but he lets her go as F3 and when saying goodbye she says that line about what was the point of her being here?? jmo

it is a feminine voice Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2498057887
so unless someone walked on his castagnettes... rofl

(castanets)

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:36 pm

Bobette wrote:I completely disagree. Hugesmile

IMO it was never going to be Brooke.  She was cast to play a role, IMO.  The scenario you describe, where Brooke was the one he wanted but couldn't have, is IMO exactly what the producers want the audience to think.  I'm not falling for it.

Everything about Brooke's body language tells me she's not into him, and he knows it, IMO.  I think her exit was always scripted to happen at F3.   If he's single post-show people may assume it's because he wanted Brooke, but IMO that's just his "out".

Yep I agree wholeheartedly with this. It was clever editing by the producers, but if you read between the lines, they have a similar relationship to cass and nick - brother and sister IMO.
The only one who Nick appears nervous with is Britt. It's pretty obvious she's his one from the start. He acts differently on dates around her like he's trying hard to impress whereas with the others he's confident, casual and doesn't care as much.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:22 pm

HEA wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Maybe Brooke doesn't actually walk out but he lets her go as F3 and when saying goodbye she says that line about what was the point of her being here?? jmo

it is a feminine voice Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 2498057887

(castanets)

laugh out loud i mean Brooke says "what was the point of me being here?" when nick says goodbye and lets her go at F3 RC...instead of the rumor that she walks out, i actually think nick lets her go - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:38 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:

(castanets)

laugh out loud i mean Brooke says "what was the point of me being here?" when nick says goodbye and lets her go at F3 RC...instead of the rumor that she walks out, i actually think nick lets her go - jmo

I agree. I think if she walks out we would already be seeing the build up to it. Smiley

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret