SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:41 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:If I heard correctly she said she's wearing a veil? I'm so intrigued and can't wait to see her dress!

I’m betting it’s fitted. No ball gown. Nothing too plain. Memorable and maybe a tad sexy cuz that’s our Rachel.
Of course, Bryan will look beautiful too. I hope he does that slight beard thing he did for their Dallas engagement party. He was drool-worthy. Usually is.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:34 pm

I think the wedding is in Mexico. According to mobile mike’s post
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1gkVHmHEPr/?igshid=i2paajsyqb9v

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:04 pm

@sdmom it's in Cancun. Interesting he said the wedding is tonight. I thought their welcome reception was tonight and the wedding is tomorrow? At any rate, I'm loving all the stories of BN and their friends on their way to Mexico. Can't wait to see more photos
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:26 pm

Astrid and Kevin left today for the wedding.

Connor S (speculated +1 for Whitney?) posted a photo on IG tagged CA. Someone in a comment asked where the Tulum photos were.

I agree @Fangirl26 that it would seem odd that the wedding was tonight with most not arriving until today. I know I wouldn't want to get off a plane and go to a wedding within hours.

Guess we'll find out by the end of the weekend... I bet People will have an article on it.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:45 pm

I guess the wedding is tomorrow. Constance her sister left with husband today (kind of sad the boys are not attending). No way she will be late for the wedding right?

Mobil Mike may have misspoken, IMO, that they will broadcast the pre-wedding reception festivities tonight.

So excited!

ETA: Bryan’s friend Jeff from LA posted in his story. Maybe someone can find out the venue!

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Db126d10
Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 F0d8d610

https://www.instagram.com/jeffklein9

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Thank you guys for keeping us updated on the R&B's wedding activities. I am so excited for them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachlove44 Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:49 pm

I think most of them are staying at the Royalton! And they have a rooftop wedding venue there!

Bachlove44

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:28 pm

Eric Bigger reveals he’s staying at Royalton Suites Cancun. Josiah Graham, Kristina Shulman also post pictures in their stories.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:30 pm

From what I can tell, the distance from Quintana Roo the location Jeff Klein tagged, and the Royalton Suites Cancun is 4 hours away. Unless he went to that location before meeting up with Rachel and Bryan, or that's the wedding location.

The Royalton Suites Cancun's largest wedding packages accommodates 30 people, additional guests for an additional cost. I'm not sure if that's standard lingo for destination packages. I would think you would choose a venue that can accommodate the number of guests you'll have without having a maximum plus more costs.

https://www.royaltonresorts.com/royalton-suites-cancun/special-occasions/weddings

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:59 pm

I'm still not clear on the location, but this looks like a match?

sdmom wrote:snipped

ETA: Bryan’s friend Jeff from LA posted in his story. Maybe someone can find out the venue!

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Db126d10
snipped

https://www.instagram.com/jeffklein9

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Captu221
Royalton Suites Cancun Resort & Spa
Trip Advisor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:03 pm

Sorry for the double post.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Captu108

Trip Advisor

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Captu222
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1hfrY2nfgp/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:24 pm

Eric Bigger’s story has so many gems!
https://www.instagram.com/ericbigger

We finally see the groom! You can see Rachel in the background

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 024b9110
Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 5532ed10

ETA looks like he deleted some of the stories

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

+35
Diana
Jolena
albean99
ReneeM
notarose