SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:35 pm

I agree that she seems to let herself go a little more than with Alexander, who was her first one, so she was hesitant to kiss right away, they seemed a little more awkward.
Denis was smart in having her take the Daisies petals away in a playful way, that set the tone for an exchange that was more intimate and he surprised her with that kiss on the cheek.
I do see that they had a ‘moment’ and it’s a nice introduction to the coming season... PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:54 pm

@natik when was the filming over? Did the contestants have access to sm? I am trying to figure out who f1 is by looking at when they resurfaced on IG. I can’t match all the faces with names yet, so still lots to learn!

Also, you gave a clue that the f1 was never in showbiz before: so I can exclude the models, the DJs, correct?

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:01 pm

She looked like she was giddy with both of them! A little more serious with Alex, very fun playful meeting with Denis.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:49 pm

@Astrobach @GuardianAngel @sdmom Some good observations guys. Keep it coming I like to read your thoughts about it! clapping!

@sdmom There is no first impression rose. The finale was filmed around 19th/20th of July. It is not easy to figure it out by watching their IG‘s because the producers allowed them to make a few posts in order to keep it secret who the F1 is. But I am not saying that it is impossible Hugesmile
Yes it is correct the F1 has nothing to do with the showbiz.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:01 pm

One more spoiler for the first episode. As I suspected Olga’s sister Anna will appear in the first episode. She is going to be undercover as a bartender in the room with the contestants. That way she will observe the behavior of the men and is going to listen what they are talking about.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 NG3FblStG1o

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyaktnt_life
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:13 pm

What a brilliant idea!
I was watching the last part of episode 1 of Francis’s season of Ukraine Bachelor and noticed that one contrstant’s dad was invited to meet with Francis. I really like the way they involve friends and family right from the start and in more depth.
BTW. I cannot find the link to that season on the thread anymore, I have the TV site on my browser...can someone please repost or tell me the correct path...I thought I looked through all the international ones. TYIA. rose
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:23 pm

I feel Denis goes far, but his IG is private?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:32 pm

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:11 am

The channel tnt started one of the biggest promo campaigns in their history. They called it „the channel tnt and the whole Russia are searching for a husband for Olga Buzova.“ In mostly all the big cities you can find those promos.

So there are huge photobanners where people can make pictures.

In four cities they installed huge flower bouquets. They called them the singing flowers because they are playing Olga‘s songs.

In the city Tomsk an Orchester will play on the steet Olga’s songs.

One of the most popular Russian newspapers send a diver with a banner with the text „I want to marry Olga as well and the premier date of the show“ under the water.

In seven cities there are going to be knights on horses with the flags of the show on the streets. People can make pics with them.

There will be also an Ferris wheel in the middle there will be a pic of Olga and the cabins will have the pics of the contestants.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 LPdmyB4bysQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Yv6-mPsDKgQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Du10PuewGRQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 7CfWepx8UFE

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 G8016DpbwvI

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/albert_popov
https://www.instagram.com/al_edlichko
https://www.instagram.com/holostyaktnt_life
https://www.instagram.com/volya.olya
https://www.instagram.com/po_flo
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:14 am

They are really celebrating the Bachelorette season! The advertising is very creative. The flowers are beautiful. It's a great way to drum up interest.

@natik Do you think the viewers for the most part are looking forward to it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:31 am

@GuardianAngel I think the ratings will explode. It’s the most discussed TV show in the social media and it didn’t even started yet.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:29 pm

This is GIANT marketing! And very clever too! I bet it will be watched more than the Olympics...and that says a lot... laugh out loud
I saw your post @natik about a Lena being on the next Bachelor Russia... is this the ‘ Francis’ Lena ( Elena) if so...what a tragedy... no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum