SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:32 pm

just because I find it funny and cute

I am not sure if the other woman found his gesture very unbecoming or if she found Olga excessive. She made a face to the other guy. I felt as it is not the right thing to do in Russia to be that familiar?

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Captur18
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Captur17
from vid given by natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Question: why would this guy hold her waist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:52 pm

Exactly...That’s why I asked @natik to tell us who he is...and what his role was / is in the show ( Music Box ) or does he know Olga in another way...? I hate to say it, but he looks like he was taking advantage a bit, here she is winning an award and the only thought he has is to take her waist for a selfie...?!!! It’s a bit much...a creep? Again, before we know more, I’ll keep some of my thoughts! Rolling Eyes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:56 pm

Astrobach wrote:@natik Watching this video again...questions: 1 , Who is this guy? a producer or ? He seems a little put off by her reactions.
2 what is it he said as he introduced her and what was her reply?
3. He was clearly signaling to someone ( producer ? ) the sign for CUT and ‘ lets wrap it ‘ ...??? Because he was upset or part of the producers? Was it directed at Denis, who was maybe filming. She went in to say something to present the next act or person?

1. He is a Russian celebrity.

2. He asked her to make a selfie with him so he can boost his followers on IG. She replied everyone is using her for boosting their IG what with whom can she make a selfie to gain something from it.

3. Nah he simple didn't unexpected that so I guess he didn't knew what to do with his hands.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:01 pm

HEA wrote:just because I find it funny and cute

I am not sure if the other woman found his gesture very unbecoming or if she found Olga excessive. She made a face to the other guy. I felt as it is not the right thing to do in Russia to be that familiar?

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Captur18
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 Captur17
from vid given by natik

She was watching in the direction where Denis was.

I guess the man thought that he can do it because he is famous. But she didn't liked it. It is not a familiar thing to do especially with a woman in a relationship or marriage. But it is showbiz and most of the artist don't mind that kind of gestures. She obviously didn't liked it at all to be touched like while her man is sitting in the hall.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Astrobach wrote:Exactly...That’s why I asked @natik to tell us who he is...and what his role was / is in the show ( Music Box ) or does he know Olga in another way...? I hate to say it, but he looks like he was taking advantage a bit, here she is winning an award and the only thought he has is to take her waist for a selfie...?!!! It’s a bit much...a creep? Again, before we know more, I’ll keep some of my thoughts! Rolling Eyes

Exactly! yes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Does she have any upcoming concerts or events?

Yes she has a lot of them.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:06 pm

@natik he'll probably be with her travelling and supporting her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Brought you something interesting. Olga was at a show its called "Fridays with Regina". It is a talkshow with a little bit comical side to that. The show was recorded on October 1st. Here are two interesting snippets:

So the host of the show, her name is Regina, welcomes Olga. She is giving her three cups with Olga`s favorite drinks. Olga likes to drink water, green tea and latte caramel.

Credit: @Ольга Бузова / Замуж за Бузову

Regina: Hold on! I have latte caramel, green tea and water.

Olga: How do you know that?

Regina: Because I am watching your show and your IG and your IG stories.

Olga: That's a great decision.

Regina: But we have a surprise.

Regina turns the cups around and you can see pictures of the guys. Denis is latte caramel, Sasha is green tea and Sergej is water.

Olga is starting to laugh.

Regina: Ok now you need to choose what you want to drink.

Olga: Nooo I tortured myself for two months to make a choice.

Regina: Ok tell me to whom your heart lies. Is there out of them one who you like most? And I am talking now not about the drink. I am talking about the men on that pictures.

Olga: Today I would have liked to start my day with Den...ehm..no I mean Latte!

Regina: Olja!

Second snippet:

Credit: @Ольга Бузова / Замуж за Бузову

Olga is telling that she didn't dated for two years

Regina: I am sorry but what about the topic sex? Is there someone with whom you are meeting if you see it from the aspect of the sport?

Olga: For me sex is not sport. I can have sex only with someone who I love or who I am in love with.

Regina: So do you now at the moment has that someone?

Olga: I can not tell you.

Regina: But your eyes are giving it away. Judging by your eyes you can see that there is someone.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:24 am

Denis was yesterday at a charity event. His company was one of the sponsors.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 FQ-cLcXunCs

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 WrnvjTJojXQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 8awotZuBxAw

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 BsBg6puv0wo

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 24 6WYdhNhHcFw

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/lebedevdenis.ru/
https://www.instagram.com/krasnov.forever/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:17 am

This is a translation of Olga’s last post on IG about 10 minutes ago. Completely and savagely unexplainable...

“ buzova86 Excuse me for not writing. Just the whole horror of what is happening still does not fit in my head.
I needed to analyze everything, confirm the information and make the right decision in relations with Denis.

Everything that was happening for me was not a show! Perhaps that is why I came under the influence of a man who turned out to be different from what I saw him through the prism of my love. So brazenly and unceremoniously, my feelings were not trampled on by anyone ... After the shooting, Denis and I continued to communicate in Moscow! And yes, damn it, I was happy !!!! Some period for sure. After the show, and as relations developed, the facts of deception and lies began to emerge, which I tried to ignore, thinking that it was slander from gossips! But soon they began to appear straight evidence of all this ... I would really like not to comment on what turned out to be a terrible reality, but I just have no right to this silence!
At the moment, we are not together with Denis, and in the future we will not be able to be together either! Because I can not be with a man who deceives me, changes, uses and betrays and sells! Unfortunately, everything that exaggerated the media for so long turned out to be a bitter truth.

We had a very difficult conversation. All the facts of these terrifying correspondences Denis confirmed to me personally! Hiding behind the words of boundless love, the cosmic connection between us .... and its false "openness to the world." Yes, he was able to mislead me for a long time.
I will never be able to forgive and accept his riotous lifestyle, to justify the beating of a woman, adultery and the use of illegal drugs!
It is very painful for me that people can so unceremoniously get into the soul of other people, and destroy everything there for their own benefit! And when they spit into the soul of the person who believed you, and love remains only in posts on Instagram, it becomes easy
unbearably ugly. This is the first time I have met such a monstrous and soulless person on this earth! I just do not understand how this is even possible! God is your judge.
I continue to live and move on. I wish you all good and real happiness. Be carefull! Do not repeat my mistakes. Your Olya.“

I am sorry, I do not see a soulless man who can cares so much for his son, and everyone around him...this is sounding like an extraction from his PR manager again to literally anihilate a decent man. I’m not buying it. Call me crazy.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:35 pm

Denis apparently moved on with another beautiful woman named Alla however based on his IG, he seems to have deleted any evidents of that relationship. Does anyone know if he's still involve with her? There haven't been any current posting of each other. And Denis seems to be building his brand !!?!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum