SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:45 am

Some screenshots:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 HB_0Rdx25NI

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 UbR0mHpvCVE

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 YeSZZdAF0go

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 TqeGJwwLDHU

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 P4Qeo1nk5pQ

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/bbuuzzoovvaa8866
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:29 am

Do you know where they travel to?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:50 pm

@sdmom They filmed for two months in Italy. So the complete project is going to be in Italy. They filmed in places like Venice, Positano, Verona, Toscana region, Amalfi, Rome. Rome is the final destination. The project have 8 episodes. It looks like there is not going to be a HTD episode.

Bringing more promotional stuff over:

„Marry me if you can.“

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 DHwptkVA6YA

Olga: „On that project I don’t want to be treated like the most popular person in Russia or like a public person. I want to be treated like a woman. I want to remind myself how it is to be a simple woman...“

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 43f6b4519ec8088184d25d002c2a1e67

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 04ce75bd3b2517459fb34cf39d672fa3

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Eefd835565bf7975f1b376b708e6cf02

Olga: „For almost two years I didn’t had a man by my side. I even forgot how it is to be in love or love somebody.“ ...“I am not ashamed of my age but if you are 32 years old and there is no one by your side it´s hard to understand why it is so. Am I really not deserving of love?“

In case someone is watching them. Her new video blog is out.

If someone is wondering what she is doing in the first minutes of the video. She is recording her voice for the navigation system.

Source:
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy
https://m.vk.com/show_bachelor1
http://www.sncmedia.ru/stars/kanal-tnt-prezentuet-shou-zamuzh-za-buzovu-data-premery-i-drugie-eksklyuzivnye-podrobnosti/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:51 am

„TNT is ready to start the most fairy tale like and beautiful story...“

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 UvuzDKu27_Q

Source:
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:18 pm

She is beautiful! I love her comments she wants to be treated like a woman and not a well known person.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:58 pm

She looks like a lady boss who’s in charge! I want to see her soft side when she’s with the right person.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:34 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree! I like her attitude as well. bestbud!

@sdmom I am pretty positive that you are going to see her soft side. She is actually a really valuable and sensitive woman. That’s her „it“ factor she looks like a diva but she is not like that at all. That’s the reason for her success. It’s her authenticity, she is real and she does not shy away to connect with her fans and people around her in person. And she is very emotional and is not ashamed to show it.

By the way I‘m gonna tease you a little bit now. Olga and her beau (F1) spent this weekend together. So they had a SHM. They both are looking really happy.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:59 pm

@natik oh to hear she’s happily spent some time with her f1 puts a smile on my face! I love love!

Can you give us little hints who the luck guy is?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:51 pm

sdmom wrote:@natik oh to hear she’s happily spent some time with her f1 puts a smile on my face! I love love!

Can you give us little hints who the luck guy is?

Well I can confirm that I know now for sure who her F1 is. So to people who wants to get spoiled you are welcome to ask me per PM.

Regarding her F1 I see his appeal and I approve giggling Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698 But joke aside from what I have been told he is a great, charming, humble and smart man. He is a stand up MAN (definitely not a boy)...that’s actually what Olga told to the press before filming the project. She said that she is not looking for a boy in pampers.
He has nothing to do with the showbiz and was never involved into it before the project. He got involved into the project thanks to one of his friends.

Some bonus...those pics were made during their SHM this weekend. So you can guess who was making those Hugesmile

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 8CL3dMDkqgA

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 2ICUDZAW5vw

Olga`s instastory a few days ago:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 IueOY3b6qQk

„Soon..on tnt“
Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 P297HVdtitE

Oh one more thing...almost forgot. Guys don’t expect a lot of making out sessions...not gonna happen. Being a Bacheorette and date a lot of different guys on TV is a sensitive thing for the Russian viewers and Olga knows it. So I would guess she is going to kiss two not more than three of the guys and actually it would not surprise me at all if she only kiss one.

Source:
https://m.vk.com/buzovaofficial
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:58 pm

@natik Thank you. She does look happy and I will be happy if she barely makes out with anyone. I wish the NA shows had less make outs and FS dates.

While I am tempted to get spoiled, I want to see if I can figure it out on my own. I may cave at some point but I will try to be good as long as I can!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:10 pm

She's so cute! I too like it that she won't be kissing many contestants. I want to try and figure it out as well.

I'm glad to hear it seems like all went well! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:35 pm

@Sprite @GuardianAngel Guys I need to say I admire that you are remaining steadfast regarind the F1 spoiler. I am usually dying to know althought I love the sleuthing giggling
But I am sure you are going to figure it out by your own very fast with your experience regarding the Bachelor projects Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum