SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:07 pm

New promo:

It starts with some voice overs about Olga. About her success and the negative sides of it.

The letters: Everyone knows who she is

Olga: I don’t have even one free day until I think the year 2020.

The letters: Millions envy her

The letters: Millions love her

Olga: : It doesn’t matter how happy I am up until that moment in my life. Not one of my projects can replace love.

Olga: I want tenderness from a man. That he cares for me. I want his attention.

Olga: I am scared that I can’t love again. And that is what I want to find out.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:06 am

„You know her as a TV Host, as a singer, as a business woman but you`ll see a totally different side of her for the first time on the project. Olga Buzova is just a woman who dreams, like any other woman, to find true love.“

Only 15 days left till the premiere.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Xmq0lrFO-Xg

Source:
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:56 pm

So the F1 posted a few minutes ago a „secret“ message to Olga on his IG. He posted the lyrics of a Russian song. The lyrics are about a man who is captivated by a woman. The man is ready to do everything for the woman even to risk his life for her. And at the end the F1 added the hashtag #inlove.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:10 pm

@natik So he is already spoiling his season? Do people not follow stuff like this in Russia? Here sleuthers would be all over that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Sprite wrote:@natik So he is already spoiling his season? Do people not follow stuff like this in Russia? Here sleuthers would be all over that.

If someone is not in the known who the F1 is would think a few options regarding his post. Maybe he is in love with someone else or he post it because the premiere is near. It’s obvious to me because I know that he is F1. Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Thanks @natik for all the goodies  bestbud!

I am so stoked to see her story with the F1 who I definitely approve of not that my opinion matters. And yasss I did a little sleuthing already and my dear @natik just confirmed to me that I was right. And I am not able to view the IG posts so one really has to be looking deep to find out who the F1 is as naitk posted above.

Here is to hoping the producers are explicit with the love story as they have done with the Ukrainian version in the past Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Hey @natik thanks as always. Might check it out. Im usually not excited about the Bachelorette but I’m interested to see how this play out.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:09 pm

@mercieme @Idlemess Welcome!!! So good to see you both here.

@mercieme I love the fact that you were sleuthing! It’s not an easy thing to do with the Russian language. And you found it out on your own so bravo! clapping!

@mercieme @Idlemess I might be crazy but I am thinking honestly that this might be something special, something revolutionary for the concept of the Bachelorette. Plus Olga is the face of the channel TNT she is hosting two of their shows. One Talkshow and one reality show so they would not want to cause their star trouble. Especially not after all the talk about the cheating scandal.
Judging by the promo videos there is going to be more romance and less drama. It´s all about Olga finding finally someone who loves her for her. So I think it’s going to be a fairytale like Olga wanted it to be.

So the episodes are not as long as in the Ukrainian version. They are going to be one hour long so I am gonna try to translate more things for you to make it easier to watch.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:47 am

New video snippet:

Producer in the background:
What kind of man do you expect to meet on the project?

Olga:
Actually to be honest with you a have one important question to all of them. Where were they before the project? Why did they decided to take part in the project?
I believe that if a man is really interested in a woman he would find a way to find out who she really is. He would find the time to let her open up to him.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:01 pm

Only 13 days left till „the most beautiful project of the autumn season.“

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 619GkcYMtho

Source:
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:32 am

New promo snippet:

Olga: „I want to remind myself and everyone else that even after such an traumatic life experience life goes on and I think that each woman deserves happiness.“

So we started the countdown in the Russian community. Thought to bring the artwork to the thread. I called it „strong/weak woman“.

Only 10 days left.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 YX9iLVr_RwY

Source:
my artwork for https://m.vk.com/show_bachelor1
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:04 pm

I like how in all the promos, I don’t see heavy make outs. If she only kissed her f1! I would be so impressed! That would be great but I think it will definitely give away.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum