SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Imp Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:17 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Interesting that you should mention the bolded. As an avid gardener who has a large rose garden, when I watched that scene, I was thinking if they plant in that bush much lower it will bloom in China. No way that bush will survive with all that soil above the root ball.

Oh no! So Becca had a valid point and yet all Garrett could do was laugh at her dismissively. That doesn't sound like the start of a 50-50 relationship to me. no no

Or to quote one of my favourite (and most accurate) comments that I just saw on Facebook: "Don't pick Garrett, he's a huge red flag!"

Imp

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:19 pm

mjason wrote:Regarding Garrett trying to make himself look like the good guy: there is so much that we aren't shown. The night time portion of their 1-on-1's are at least an hour, probably more, and we have seen 3-4 minutes of each of them. There was so much said between them that we will never see. And I wouldn't be surprised if he told her stuff off camera as well. I have faith that Becca knows the whole story, and ultimately that is the only person that needs to know it. And I don't think Becca is dumb enough to think that Garrett did no wrong, I am sure she asked all the questions we have. You have to remember, this is an edited show, they have certain storylines they are trying to push.

You don't like the way he speaks or smiles? Okay, fine, that's on you. But to believe Becca doesn't know more than we have seen and that Garrett takes 0% of the blame for his failed marriage is just ignorant in my opinion.

Becca doesn’t “know” anything about Garrett’s marriage. She has a version. Just one. What would be ignorant, IMO is for her to assume she knows the whole story. She can talk to Garrett and his family forever. She still only knows half the story, at best. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Becca seems extremely happy and so does Garrett.. whatever setback that came they seem to have handled it just fine and appear to have moved on. Any progressive woman wld realise the power in accepting an apology and the ability to have an uninformed man make the necessary changes to move fwd. Becca’s loyalty at this point shd be to her fiancée and definitely not Bach nation!
As for Garretts mum helping him move.. as a mother I would fly to the damn moon and back if it meant getting my son out of a toxic marriage. No two ways abt it. And Garrett questioning himself at the 11th hour. No one leaves a marriage 100% certain no bad how chitty  the situation. What it shows it’s that he’s human. Props to him.
As for Garretts similarities to her dad.. I seriously doubt Jordan/chicken man or Mr 70/30wld have been her F1 had they showed up W a fishing pole and likes to hunt and fish. We are getting a watered down edit of her ITM’s. IMO she sees more of her dad in Garrett than just fishing and from what is known of her dad he seems a good guy so nothing wrong with that .

Garrett might not be the most eloquent, but IMO he is definitely the most sincere in his feelings for Becca. And after her rubbish ex’s il bet she’s basking in his love and loyalty.!
Personally I find Garrett a breath of fresh air compared to the scripted rehearsed guys that have graced my screen too many times. And maybe that’s what Becca’s sees in him to .
We might never get the full story of his ex and that’s ok. As is obvious Becca’s knows ‘everything’ and we don’t. She’s remarried- 6 months after the divorce so IMO there’s a lot that Garrett has not shared with the viewing audience and thats probably why we haven’t heard a peep from her. Just speculating of course..
JMHO..
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Yes, @Teamee, they look happy. Of course they do... like Josh and Andi did at the same time, and Ben and Lauren and Jillian and Ed... it means nothing, their smiles on SM are just that: images. Only time spent in REAL life, away from cameras and BN microscopes will tell how well they are doing. I personally would not bet any dollar to their longevity. JMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:00 pm

I died over the rose bush!! It's supposed to be planted in the sun, not under a tree, especially not so close to the tree trunk! But most importantly, far far too deep! like at least a foot too deep! I was laughing so hard when Becca tried to correct him! I give the rose plant a few months. How was he able to dig a hole that deep without hitting the tree roots? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:01 pm

@Astrobach true it means nothing.. or it could mean everything. Time will telll! Either way it’s their lives to lead. I wldnt waste good money betting on the longevity of reality stars! JMO
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Astrobach wrote:Yes, @Teamee, they look happy. Of course they do... like Josh and Andi did at the same time, and Ben and Lauren and Jillian and Ed... it means nothing, their smiles on SM are just that: images. Only time spent in REAL life, away from cameras and BN microscopes will tell how well they are doing. I personally would not bet any dollar to their longevity. JMO.

@Astrobach, when ur right, ur RIGHT! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Becca was in a relationship w Ross for 7 yrs. I would have to think they shared happy times, too. I refuse to believe it was all bad or that she was held hostage in a root cellar in order to stay in that relationship, yet it took her seven years to realize the situation and move on.
So I’m not going to hold my breath, w G personally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Is the men tell all filming tonight
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:12 pm

I didn't know anything about Ross, so I looked him up. He's gone overboard with the bulking up, but otherwise he seems to have it together careerwise, coaching football at Stanford University. Also, apparently Ross helped Becca during/after the loss of her dad, standing by her side during all that. In some early pics of them together, they look really good together. Wonder why he never even proposed to her (not counting Arie's season)?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:12 pm

I just watched the last part of Garrett’s hometown date for the first time and I just want to say that Garrett’s father mimicking Garrett’s saying “I love you Granny” is absolutely the most bizarre behavior of a parent I have ever seen in my entire life. I mean WTF? It’s so disturbing that a father would do that to his son and to his mother in law when his son has brought a woman home to meet his family. Who the hell does he think he is? I can only imagine all the other ways he’s made fun of Garrett during the course of his life. I am no Garrett fan by a long shot because of everything we know about him, but this moment actually made me feel sorry for him and may explain a lot about him — his IG likes, his speech issues, etc.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:20 pm

@mbl I watched the 3 part YouTube htd today. The pigeon funeral mom and taxerdermy dad were far better potential in law candidates for me than these parents who don’t seem to realize they tread on boundaries of their adult son. I was embarrassed for them, can’t blame the edit. Imo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
GypsySarah
Ash2214
missnana
luvstx
MVMom39forever