SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Loving the Jason date so far - she seems so at ease and I live the Becca giggle!!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Jason seems very smooth to me....

saying all the things that are expected to be said at this time in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:33 pm

I wish I didn't read from multiple fan reports that Jason is sort of a azz in real life because he is so cute af here.

Also now I want wings.... pregnancy man rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Jason is so successful in his job, he has brought million's of dollars in business for his company. Promotions after promotions. You can't achieve those results "acting young". He's having a blast because he's in his hometown which he loves very much.

To me he's the only one of the F4 with a good head on his shoulders, all around stable fun guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:33 pm

metalgirl wrote:He was married for 60 days!  How can your "deep values" support breaking those vows and throwing in the towel after 8 weeks?  

I just don't get it.  How did his ex pull the wool over all their eyes for YEARS?  Who can keep the crazy completely hidden for so long?

Well, apparently she didn't keep it so hidden based on what they kind of hinted at. From what I am gathering, they weren't all that crazy about her, but didn't want to interfere. They saw the changes, but he refused to admit any problems to them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:34 pm

She is attracted to Jason but she does not light up like when she is around garrett jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:34 pm

I'll believe the poster who is close to him, before I believe someone else, who may have their own favourite.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Garrett’s ex didn’t sign up for the show.  She doesn’t need to say anything no matter what happened.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Great shot of Buffalo!!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 pm

The ex is married and didn't want to be in the media. But as her character is being constantly trashed despite that, her silence to some of us seems mature and lacking the media whore ingredient. But other people see it as guilt.

Nobody really knows except for the 2 that were married.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:36 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 DiRGppDVAAEjq1r
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC 1m
Nice on ice! #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/RCSB7f8LFT
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
GypsySarah
Ash2214
missnana
luvstx
MVMom39forever