SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:07 pm

Desiree also gave out 2 roses after Brooks left. Chris was on the left. Drew on the right. After she gave out both roses, Chris walked forward and gave her a big hug while Drew watched. She also gave Drew the first rose. hohum just sayin....

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:08 pm

Many keep saying how emotional Blake is, but Garrett's the one that keeps crying. He cried at his wedding during the vows too. I also do not think he has gotten over his ex.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:09 pm

I’m looking forward to seeing Becca’s mom again.  She seems so grounded and caring.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:09 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:I wonder if Garrett will cry more than Becs when he proposes. I have a feeling he will.

I will honestly be a hot teary mess.

I look forward to it and I love her Mom. She seems as kind as Becca is.

I really wish next week was the finale. I really don't care to see Jordan again. Bring me the lurveee.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:11 pm

SFoster wrote:Many keep saying how emotional Blake is, but Garrett's the one that keeps crying. He cried at his wedding during the vows too.  I also do not think he has gotten over his ex.

Garrett wears his heart on his sleeve. Blake got really into his head and got caught up with the fantasy of everything. I think it actually might help Blake to watch the season back so he can see Becca's connection with Garrett was definitely stronger.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:11 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:I wonder if Garrett will cry more than Becs when he proposes. I have a feeling he will.

I really wish next week was the finale. I really don't care to see Jordan again. Bring me the lurveee.

I agree. I've never cared for the MTA/WTA.. They're boring IMO...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:12 pm

This was a good episode

Jason didn't get any
Blake didn't get any (IMO)
Garrett broke the bed

There was no way she was going to sleep with Blake after that imo
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:13 pm

nikikass wrote:They are in trouble.  There is ZERO depth in that relationship.

LOL..I wonder how many takes it took for him to read the date card.

Okay thats just mean.  She is a smart girl but when she is with him she sounds just as dumb.  

Hopefully they have more meaningful and interesting conversations.
Precisely. I was waiting for Becca to ask the tough questions of Garrett, but nada! She didn't ask ANY guy ANY tough questions! Not much depth in any of those relationships.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:13 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

I agree. I've never cared for the MTA/WTA.. They're boring IMO...

Imo they should air the MTA/WTA on the sunday before the finale... I wouldn't mind skipping the episode at all actually. it's cruel to make us Beccett fans wait two weeks with just a preview.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:15 pm

BGlover wrote:This was a good episode

Jason didn't get any
Blake didn't get any (IMO)
Garrett broke the bed

There was no way she was going to sleep with Blake after that imo

I bet Garrett's happy with that!! I don't think Becca slept with Blake either after watching tonight's episode.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:15 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:
SFoster wrote:Many keep saying how emotional Blake is, but Garrett's the one that keeps crying. He cried at his wedding during the vows too.  I also do not think he has gotten over his ex.

Garrett wears his heart on his sleeve. Blake got really into his head and got caught up with the fantasy of everything. I think it actually might help Blake to watch the season back so he can see Becca's connection with Garrett was definitely stronger.
No problem, we have one evidence of him watching at least one episode with his Orange Theory fitness group...and he appears to be doing well post show (as he should be) per what some of us have sleuthed. Ofcourse seeing it air live on the AFTR will rekindle those emotions as it did for some prior F2’s...all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:15 pm

Blake definitely had the nicest fantasy suite digs. Hands down. And the 3rd one. No mosquito bites for him, yay!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Teamee
Chgohighlife
Mia_Leoni
Norcalgal
MVMom39forever