SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 51 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:17 pm

SFoster wrote:Many keep saying how emotional Blake is, but Garrett's the one that keeps crying. He cried at his wedding during the vows too.  I also do not think he has gotten over his ex.

I agree with the bolded. I will be very surprised if Becca and Garrett last together. When he told her that he loved her, it seemed like he was just saying the words with no emotion. Like it was just the next step in the process and he had to say it to advance and stay in the game. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Muddy, shallow waters on the date. To fit their muddy, shallow relationship. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
SFoster wrote:Many keep saying how emotional Blake is, but Garrett's the one that keeps crying. He cried at his wedding during the vows too.  I also do not think he has gotten over his ex.

I agree with the bolded. I will be very surprised if Becca and Garrett last together. When he told her that he loved her, it seemed like he was just saying the words with no emotion. Like it was just the next step in the process and he had to say it to advance and stay in the game. jmo

Like his producer told him to say it. IMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:18 pm

So Becca and all 3 guys are trending on twitter tonight.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:20 pm

SFoster wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

If it was words without emotion, he would of just said it and said it a lot earlier. The guy was clearly nervous, babbling for a few minutes before he could finally get it out. All his ITM's where he's saying he loves her, he has tears in his eyes. Says he's never been this happy.

It looks pretty damn authentic to me. IMO.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:21 pm

IMO Blake is the only one who can watch it back and see that she was/is in love with him. If he didn't get the final rose, he is scratching his head. And so are many others. And G's family? They are going to be saying what's on their minds, laugh out loud!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:27 pm

nananana wrote:
SFoster wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

If it was words without emotion, he would of just said it and said it a lot earlier. The guy was clearly nervous, babbling for a few minutes before he could finally get it out. All his ITM's where he's saying he loves her, he has tears in his eyes. Says he's never been this happy.

It looks pretty damn authentic to me. IMO.

I think Garrett's one of the most genuine guys in recent seasons. I'm talking solely about his feelings for Becca.
He's not the most well spoken, but to me it just shows he means everything he's saying. A lot of contestants end up sounding rehearsed. His tears are real. Remember in the hometown when asked if Becca doesn't pick him what will he do and he says he put everything on the line and that's all he can do? In the preview he says he doesn't know what he'd do if rejected.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:32 pm

For me Garrett seems very rehearsed, but more like he's reading cue cards. His speech is very robotic, imo. Like 3rd grader reading from a primer. That's mean I know. Something is just so off. Blake talking as fast as he does, doesn't seem rehearsed to me. But we all see/hear different things.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:34 pm

Here's an example of producers telling Garrett what to say. In the intro package on the first night, Garrett said he wanted to take Becca to the Maldives. He hadn't even met her yet and he said that. You know they told him what to say. LOL

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:36 pm

Tears can also roll down cheeks after TPTB grilled the contestant for hours until they say what they want to hear.

@SFoster that was the biggest foreshadowing in the history of this franchise IMHO. His expression "oh that's why they told me to say that" laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:36 pm

SFoster wrote:Garrett reminds me of Dumb and Dumber. Oh, and Chris Farley.

That is so funny I was thinking the same thing this guy is just plain dumb.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:36 pm

I bet Blake got some too. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 2498057887
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 51 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Teamee
Chgohighlife
Mia_Leoni
Norcalgal
MVMom39forever