SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Teamee Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:39 pm

Garrett graduated with a degree whilst juggling being on the university baseball team.. far better than fitness trainers or model that’s in abundance on this show. *imo*His employment refers Althtrex an international global medical device company with offices in Reno. It’s not like the dude sells beer.! One must have some solid technical knowledge in that line.
Blowing a kiss with a shake? Maybe the guy felt awkward. Maybe he’s not a blow a kiss type of guy. He sure did try for his girl though so props to him.
IMO bring me a normal guy from the street shakes and all.. makes for more authentic viewing as opposed to the Bach nation die hard fans that come in flawless in their ITM’s  that are all too aware of the camera and def not looking for love!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjason Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:56 pm

I’d take a guy that talks a little funny while on camera over a guy that seems polished and rehearsed any day. Regarding the blowing of the kiss, I wouldn’t be surprised if that was filmed way after Becca left and blew him the kiss so he probably felt weird blowing a kiss on camera to literally nobody.

General studies degrees are very very common, especially for athletes and are not just freshman level classes. So many jobs these days are about hands on training and your degree is just a title. It seems like he has a very good job.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:58 pm

SFoster wrote:Garrett graduated college with a degree in "General Studies".  I didn't even know colleges offered a degree in General Studies. General Studies are usually 101 Freshman classes, so what courses does one take to get that degree?  Also, Garrett was shaking his head when he waved to Becca as she left the tent - very strange, almost like someone with a tic. To point out these things is mean ordinarily but in light of everything else we know about him (sm likes and 2 month "marriage", the Dumb and Dumber video, his childish and unintelligent speech), I think it all adds up to a man waving multiple red flags.  JMO

SFoster I’m just wearing myself out agreeing with you but, it’s so nice to have someone so eloquently state my views! 
My limited research shows General Studies degrees can be granted by some lesser known online colleges or junior colleges. Also interesting IMO is his claim to be a medical equipment salesman. As a former pharmaceutical sales rep, I know what is required by the job he claims to have/have had. Politely, I will draw the line at “unimaginable” unless he was selling rubber gloves or, specimen labels or, such.  IMO Garrett does not have the superior communication and analytical thinking skills to sell actual technical medical equipment of the type I initially thought based on his description of equipment vs. supplies. 
Becca may be too embarrassed to dump him right away but the longer she stays, the less I think of her because IMO he’s, he’s well...as you said, “a man waving multiple red flags”. JMO 

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:35 pm

Good lord the man graduated college and had a real job, not much to snark on about that. *edited* IMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : anyone can express opinions on contestants)

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Teamee wrote:Garrett graduated with a degree whilst juggling being on the university baseball team.. far better than fitness trainers or model that’s in abundance on this show. *imo*His employment refers Althtrex an international global medical device company with offices in Reno. It’s not like the dude sells beer.! One must have some solid technical knowledge in that line.
Blowing a kiss with a shake? Maybe the guy felt awkward. Maybe he’s not a blow a kiss type of guy. He sure did try for his girl though so props to him.
IMO bring me a normal guy from the street shakes and all.. makes for more authentic viewing as opposed to the Bach nation die hard fans that come in flawless in their ITM’s  that are all too aware of the camera and def not looking for love!
When I googled the company you reference, there isn’t one. I’m curious, does anyone know who Garrett works for?

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:52 pm

@chgohighlife The company is actually called Arthrex.

This article talks about it and gives source info.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.popsugar.com/entertainment/What-Does-Garrett-From-Bachelorette-Do-Living-45078741/amp

This is a job description/listing for the same position in a different city
https://m.arthrex.io/job-seeker/open-positions/2281/distal-extremities-surgical-consultant
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:17 pm

mjason wrote:@chgohighlife The company is actually called Arthrex.

This article talks about it and gives source info.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.popsugar.com/entertainment/What-Does-Garrett-From-Bachelorette-Do-Living-45078741/amp

This is a job description/listing for the same position in a different city
https://m.arthrex.io/job-seeker/open-positions/2281/distal-extremities-surgical-consultant
@mjason Thank you so much for the info you provided. I know a lot of people in the field and all I can say is Garrett is a unicorn, IMO. I hope that’s true and he is much more than I think of him, for Becca’s sake.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:47 pm

Garrett posts stories a couple times a week showing he is on "vacay" most of the time, playing in the mountains around Reno/Tahoe. Blake earned a real degree in Marketing/Communication while playing football, on both athletic and academic scholarships. He attended Hastings College in Nebraska which is a private Presbyterian college.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:49 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
SFoster wrote:Garrett graduated college with a degree in "General Studies".  I didn't even know colleges offered a degree in General Studies. General Studies are usually 101 Freshman classes, so what courses does one take to get that degree?  Also, Garrett was shaking his head when he waved to Becca as she left the tent - very strange, almost like someone with a tic. To point out these things is mean ordinarily but in light of everything else we know about him (sm likes and 2 month "marriage", the Dumb and Dumber video, his childish and unintelligent speech), I think it all adds up to a man waving multiple red flags.  JMO

SFoster I’m just wearing myself out agreeing with you but, it’s so nice to have someone so eloquently state my views! 
My limited research shows General Studies degrees can be granted by some lesser known online colleges or junior colleges. Also interesting IMO is his claim to be a medical equipment salesman. As a former pharmaceutical sales rep, I know what is required by the job he claims to have/have had. Politely, I will draw the line at “unimaginable” unless he was selling rubber gloves or, specimen labels or, such.  IMO Garrett does not have the superior communication and analytical thinking skills to sell actual technical medical equipment of the type I initially thought based on his description of equipment vs. supplies. 
Becca may be too embarrassed to dump him right away but the longer she stays, the less I think of her because IMO he’s, he’s well...as you said, “a man waving multiple red flags”. JMO 

bestbud! :yes:

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:58 pm

I agree @SFoster . There is a VAST gap in the education level and career path of these two men and it is pretty obvious in the way they conduct themselves, their self- awareness, known values and communication skills. I do believe that Becca has chosen someone that is dumbing her down instead of lifting her up. The challenges she will have with him are to constantly find excuses and give him the approval he seeks no matter what juvenile thing he is doing. And he will be the loyal dog who goes and get the stick back. I think it’s pretty sad but out of our hands.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:18 pm

Astrobach wrote:I agree @SFoster . There is a VAST gap in the education level and career path of these two men and it is pretty obvious in the way they conduct themselves, their self- awareness, known values and communication skills.  I do believe that Becca has chosen someone that is dumbing her down instead of lifting her up. The challenges she will have with him are to constantly find excuses and give him the approval he seeks no matter what juvenile thing he is doing. And he will be the loyal dog who goes and get the stick back. I think it’s pretty sad but out of our hands.

I'm confused as to how their education is that different... both played sports in college, got 4 year degrees??

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:21 pm

The thing is, I think Becca loves that side to Garrett. Doing silly dances and his happy go lucky Nature. His impressions. He didn’t hide that part of himself, so IMO she saw that and wanted it. She doesn’t mind his speech, his “ticks”, his education, or the way he blows kisses from a treehouse in Thailand. In fact I’d say she dug all of that. Heck she chose that over Blake. I see the fun and adventure they could have together with a connection like they do! The smiles, the laughs, the future kids, the blended families. Nothing sad about that in my opinion. If she got stuck with someone she didn’t want, I’d feel bad. But she clearly made this choice, and wanted all of those things about Garrett others are saying are unattractive.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Teamee
Chgohighlife
Mia_Leoni
Norcalgal
MVMom39forever