SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:24 pm

Sorry, I am tired of the degree/ major talk. A college degree, or a major, doesn’t define a person, IMO. A friend of mine has two doctorate degrees and her spouse didn’t finish college, but he’s loving and caring, his outdoorsy-ness compliments her somewhat nerdiness.
Garret has his shortcomings and weakness, but I really don’t think his degree in general study should be criticized. In fact, imho, that’s sounds snobby to me. Not everyone should be doctors, engineers, accountants, and we don’t need that. We need people of diverse backgrounds, interests, and strengths.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:36 pm

Yeah...I don't really see Garrett as being so much less educated than Blake. He does definitely seem a bit simpler and more easy-going and fun and I think that's what Becca is looking for, given the tough life she's had. I don't really think she's looking for someone to truly challenge her or have these deep, intellectual conversations about philosophy and politics. I think people kind of overestimate how deep she is, as I think she's pretty simple herself and just wants a simple, uncomplicated life with a husband who adores her and is this amazing dad. And Garrett fits that to a T. IMO.

Blake seems like a decent guy, but from his ex's friend's interview, I think he is really intense and clingy and I don't really know if he's ready for a relationship right now. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:45 pm

@sdmom - yes! Tq! A degree does not a man make!
@Aria - where’s this tea.. sorry interview ..
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:54 pm

@Teamee https://www.instagram.com/tv/Blp9thdHQmS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=yvj7kfao8nc3

Let me know if that works! It's very brief, but she's basically saying that everything she's seeing with Blake on TV is what her friend experienced, with him thinking she's the love of his life after only a short while and getting way too intense way too quickly. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:55 pm

@Aria tks a bunch!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:03 pm

IIRC Garrett was just as to fast too soon no?

I don't get what the difference is between Blake Garrett or any other contestants who are head over heels after 2 epis or even during the 1st epi, claiming they easily see a life with the lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:15 pm

I think the difference for me is that Garrett isn't saying things like "No one will ever love you like I do" or ""My last breakup completely broke me, but I can tell you’re special and will never do that to me". Both of those lines seem like the start to any Lifetime movie. It's super problematic, IMO. On the other hand, Garret's mom asked him what would happen if Becca didn't choose him and he (paraphrased) "I'll be okay, because if I gave it my all and she doesn't choose me, that means it's not meant to be". That's a healthy approach to love and relationships. I personally find Blake's approach very suffocating and almost manipulative. I don't think it's being done on purpose, but that doesn't chance my opinion that it's not healthy. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:25 pm

I agree @Aria.. the ‘no one will ever love you ..’ bit does sound like a stage 5 clinger from a lifetime movie IMO..Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1f602 IMO..
It’s interesting her friend speaks of the skewed timeline.. I thought this was the 2 year relationship that he scrubbed from his IG? No? Which one was the one were the mum had to drive with food 3x a week? I’m confused. Production is not helping if it’s edits as well as that last shot after the rose ceremony that’s being made Into GIFS is def not doing him any favours! IMO .
All these guys seems decent enough.. but boy You really need thick skin!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:33 pm

*edit*If you have an opportunity to be continually challenged and work in an environment where you can succeed who the hell cares if you've graduated with an associate's, bachelor,'s master's, and/or doctoral degree. We don't know what one experiences and struggles with in the two or four (or more) years to earn that degree.

And to me, the difference between Blake and Garrett declaring their love is that Blake and his overly suspicious accelerated timeline is doing it to be the "first" one. IMO

Last edited by facelessblood on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:39 pm

From what I have read, the 2 year relationship ended well. Apparently they still follow each other on Instagram, but I would assume he deleted everything of her because he didn't want people to bother her. I think the short relationship was the one that really destroyed him. But I could be wrong, it's all very confusing. I'm sure he talked about both relationships but the one that broke him fits the storyline they are going for.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:48 pm

facelessblood wrote:If you have an opportunity to be continually challenged and work in an environment where you can succeed who the hell cares if you've graduated with an associate's, bachelor,'s master's, and/or doctoral degree. We don't know what one experiences and struggles with in the two or four (or more) years to earn that degree.

And to me, the difference between Blake and Garrett declaring their love is that Blake and his overly suspicious accelerated timeline is doing it to be the "first" one. IMO

Thank you for saying what I am thinking. I work in higher ed and can't agree with you more.

On another note, I've been married over 25 years, and I know my husband loves me deeply. But I can't ever recall his throwing me a kiss, and if he did it would look way more awkward than Garrett's.

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:06 pm

I think this is a case of “no accounting for taste” giggling

If Beccas into Garrett, good for her. ...  and it kinda cleans up the dating pool a bit :gotcha:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 9 - July 23rd - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Teamee
Chgohighlife
Mia_Leoni
Norcalgal
MVMom39forever